Question For Guys Trying To Stretch Their Sack

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Regarding us guys who live in colder climates I have a question. We all know that our nuts retract when it's cold out or when we are being physically active. If you put on weights prior to going out in the cold, and at the same time you physically extend yourself (running, climbing, exercising, etc.), your cremaster cord is going to try like hell to pull your nuts in closer to your body, but won't be able to because of the weights. This to me is a classic isometric exercise, with your cord pulling up against a weight pushing down. Here's my question, might we be making our cremaster cord stronger in this situation? If we are making it stronger, will that make it harder to stretch it in the future? Or will the cord become fatigued and quit resisting, making it easier to stretch in the long run?
GOOD question!
I think it will make the cremaster stronger!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no idea. I have pretty good size balls and no matter what size ball weight or what material it is made out of, (i.e. stretchy versus Metal) my balls are Escape artists and can work their way out-- 1 at a time-- if I don't make a conscious effort to try to relax when my sack retracts. LOL
INTERESTING!!
I find mine do NOT retract!!