Question for guys who ONLY go commando at home

Aussie86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys. These are a few questions for guys who only go commando at home.

1) If you have been out and are wearing underwear already, when you get home do you always take them off?

2) When you take your underwear off do you put the same pants back on or do you wear something different?

3) What do you like best about going commando?

4) When you go out after going commando at home do you just quickly drop your pants, slide on some underwear and put the same pants on or do you wear a different pair of pants?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

1) If you have been out and are wearing underwear already, when you get home do you always take them off?

2) When you take your underwear off do you put the same pants back on or do you wear something different?

4) When you go out after going commando at home do you just quickly drop your pants, slide on some underwear and put the same pants on or do you wear a different pair of pants?

1. Yes I usually do

2. No, I put on gym shorts or board shorts if it is summer (I live at the beach) In the winter I put on sweat pants or track pants.

3. Much more comfortable

4. I usually do, but sometimes I just pull on a pair of pants over the gym shorts I am wearing.

Last edited:

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll only go commando after a shower. I shudder at the thought of possible skid marks, or sweat seeping through (I have a sweaty crack).

The only time I went commando in public was when I forgot to bring a clean pair of underwear for after my workout at the gym. I didn't have time to head home.

I have lounge pants and shorts at home so that's what I'll wear if I change into anything more comfortable.

I love the airy breathable feeling.

I've always put underwear on before heading out.

D_vvz05aax

Account Disabled
Media
1. Always

2. I put shorts or sometimes nothing

3. it feels great, comfortable and free

4. I usually put other pants on over the underwear or over the shorts

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) Typically
2) Negative. I'll either shower or rinse off then throw on some BBall shorts or nothing at all. No need in musking up some clean shorts when I don't have to.
3) I enjoy the comfort and the freedom. Nice to lounge inside or out or if a "buddy" stops by it's easier access.
4) Depends on where I'm going. Usually not though.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't own a single pair, so...no.

See #1.

Not having the pain I experienced when I wore underwear.

See #1.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

1) No.

2) Usually something different such as sweatpants or loose shorts.

3) Comfort--eliminates binding and pinching of underwear. Allows good airflow, especially nice in hot, humid weather. I like to swing free as I walk around in loose shorts or sweats--closest thing to going naked.

4) If wearing sweats or loose shorts I change into something else and usually put on underwear. If already commando in jeans then sometimes just don't bother with underwear. Might depend on how many holes are in the jeans and where they are located.

Last edited:

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Most days in the summer, yes.
2. Depends. I put the same underwear on, if I go out later that day.
3. My cock and balls get to hang free after a day of being tucked away.
4. Different pants normally.

Reactions: teninchman

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, commando at home is the best. #2, sometimes. Freedom, yet not Around ALL (personal-issues) #4: some briefs/shorts/underwear, 'cuz commando is not what I feel comfortable with.

SevenV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1) If you have been out and are wearing underwear already, when you get home do you always take them off? - Often....but since I have a roommate, I can't do it as often as I want.

2) When you take your underwear off do you put the same pants back on or do you wear something different? Usually put on some shorts, sweats....or just walk around without pants

3) What do you like best about going commando? freedom

4) When you go out after going commando at home do you just quickly drop your pants, slide on some underwear and put the same pants on or do you wear a different pair of pants? Usually the same pair...unless it's a whole different setting