Question for guys who sweat...

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, i'm sorry if this question is gross but I need to ask it. When I work out, I sweat a lot. More so in the underwear region and even more so on my ass...:rolleyes: What do you guys wear to the gym to help? Currently, I wear underarmor underwear as it pulls the sweat away which is nice because it helps with chafing but then it is just transfered to my workout pants. It can be quite embarrassing in the wrong kind of pants. Would I be better off in 100% cotton? Maybe a jock strap? Thanks in advance...

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think all men sweat from their ass when at gym, that's why you must always take towel and sit on it.
I use my ordinary underwear, and putting them to dry before throwing to the laundry basket. :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
you can get some MMA shorts between compression shorts or underarmor and the mma ones you will still sweat just as much but you won't really be able to see it on the trunks, especially if you get black trucks

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, this sounds like a job for DuPont! I'm such a textile nerd. There are amazing fabrics for wicking moisture off your skin to keep it dry, I'm not sure if that would help. Maybe check out the internet for synthetic work out shorts? Cotton is a wonderful fiber, but I know serious athletes have to get their stuff somewhere!

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just avoid wearing the gray shorts and NEVER wear pants. Long shirts help to hide wet marks. Seems like you are doing everything you can to address the problem. Think you'll still sweat no matter what you wear.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
actually I think seeing a big burly man (or nicely built woman) sweating along the back and crack of the ass can be rather sexy.... would love to get my tongue down there...

and agree always take a towel

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a regular gym-rat, I either wear a jock or compression shorts (BCG) underneath Black (other colors are too revealing) UA or Nike Fit/Dry shorts. I gave up cotton and other fabrics ages ago. And yes, I sweat like a boar hog in heat especially during my cutting phases prior to competition.

D

deleted569656

Awesome thread guys. Thought I was the only dude who has ass sweat!

I get it bad at work when I'm stressed. So fuckin embarrassin!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah try being on the Gynecological table in stirrups and your ass sweats through that paper stuff they put on there. My ass gets glued to the paper everytime. I don't even have to be nervous.

But the material a lot of the clothing you can buy at places like Academy that is made out of the spandex material, especially the more expensive brands, is designed to wick away the sweat and not show up as big spots. It not only quickly removes it from the skin, but it also dries much quicker and keeps you over all dryer.

I sweat profusely and take meds for it, but i still sweat a lot in certain areas. Especially under my breasts and the crease of my thigh. It's very embarassing. But at the Gym, everyone is sweating if they are working out properly.

This is why my work outs consist of swimming.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can try using talcum powder to keep things dry. But for some reason a lot of guys actually benefit by lotioning everything down there up after getting out of the shower. I think it has something to do with overall skin health.

I'd try lotion first. way better for you and doesn't smell like baby powder.

Shaving everything also helps.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweating while working out? My goodness, doesn't it show that you're actually working out?

Just wear something. Use a towel to sit on to keep the funk off of the benches.

I don't use lotions or powders, and I even quit using antiperspirant. Just keep clean. That's what showers are for.

Clothing-wise, I now hate cotton. I don't like sweatpants or sweatshirts, either. Synthetics rule.

To keep the clothes from getting nasty afterwards, I do one of two things: air-dry as much as possible and as quickly as possible, or pack them into a plastic bag, squeeze all the air out, and wrap it shut. I hang them up as soon as I get home.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, i'm sorry if this question is gross but I need to ask it. When I work out, I sweat a lot. More so in the underwear region and even more so on my ass...:rolleyes: What do you guys wear to the gym to help? Currently, I wear underarmor underwear as it pulls the sweat away which is nice because it helps with chafing but then it is just transfered to my workout pants. It can be quite embarrassing in the wrong kind of pants. Would I be better off in 100% cotton? Maybe a jock strap? Thanks in advance...

Cotton garments are the *WORST* to wear if you sweat a lot. Cotton will hold on to whatever liquid touches it. Your best bet is to go with technical, moisture-wicking fabric that will pull moisture away from the skin to the outside of the garment so it can evaporate. It serves two functions, the moisture-wicking keeps you dry and the evaporation cools you down. I am a heavy 'sweater', too and that works for me.

Last edited: