Question for guys with more than 7 inches.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The OMG it's huge look the first time a woman sees it fully erect. It's a huge turn on for me.

I agree with Tex's statement.

Also, I would say that I just like that people think it's big. Plus the sex function is really good and feels awesome! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. The reaction when women first see it.

2. Cock worshiping - when women constantly want talk about how big it is, look at it, touch it, play with it, suck it, etc.

The ego boost is such a high!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. The reaction when women first see it.

2. Cock worshiping - when women constantly want talk about how big it is, look at it, touch it, play with it, suck it, etc.

The ego boost is such a high!

The part I bolded is very awesome also. I love meeting a girl's friends and them giving me the "oh this is the guy" look, lol.

Be careful about the ones who want to take cell phone pics right away. They tend to let their friends know very quickly. :tongue:

AussieMuscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- the 'ooooo mmmm fuck its big' when the woman sees it hard and when i wank in front of her or rub it on her pussy (always makes her wet hehehe)
- the feeling when i insert it in pussy or ass. feels good to have a big head!
- wanking: great to have a big dick in hand
- always feels good when u compare with other blokes

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When they stroke it and comment on how it feels like hot satin, and amazed at the rock hard like titanium steel as it throbs before their hungry mouth watering lips and tongue....

AussieMuscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they stroke it and comment on how it feels like hot satin, and amazed at the rock hard like titanium steel as it throbs before their hungry mouth watering lips and tongue....

yea when they watch the fat head and they know its gona end up in their pussy heheh

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most enjoyable part is absolutely filling a pussy and having that OMG reaction as you make her cum with your big thick cock. Not that smaller dicks can't give great sex, it's just that the chick's anticipation of a good hard fucking tends to get them hotter and wanting it more badly and hence cumming more quickly.

I also like knowing I have a big one and never worrying about the size it. That pretty good too.

Try sneaking it to a new woman some time... Don't let her know what you're packin until as close to the moment as possible... The reaction you'll get is much stronger and much more entertaining.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The OMG it's huge look the first time a woman sees it fully erect. It's a huge turn on for me.

I second that (from when I was with women).

Also, when you are making out with a guy and his hand goes down there and he feels it growing through your jeans or shorts. That look and then the ravenous unzipping of the fly are an ego boost, for sure.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its definitely the wow factor from girls when the first see it, and also if they tell you that you are the biggest they have had.. and knowing that they tell their friends who then get curious and want to try you.. it's an ego boost and leads to more prospects!

Finally, its that feeling that when you are inside her about 3/4 and you get the feeling that she things u are all the way in.. and then you push in some more and her eyes go wide and she moans and exclaims OMG!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming that 7 inches is the starting point for 'big dick' status, there must be a large number of qualifiers on this site. So just a question to you: what is the one thing you enjoy most about having a big dick? What aspect of it gives you the most pleasure?

Really?

Nothing.
I mean,I like just HAVING what I have.

GIVING pleasure with it... well, that's the main thing....
I mean, as a younger man, it was being able to flaunt it, knowing most of my friends were'nt as well equipped.
Later, it was just seeing women's reactions (well, I mean, I'm a smaller,slender guy- most women don't expect me to have a 9 incher).

Now, I'm just glad it works... and that it's aesthetically pleasing in relation to my body appearance... (let's not forget that).

Basically, it's a part of me that get noticed by NOT being noticed...
and THAT's what I like the best!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The part I bolded is very awesome also. I love meeting a girl's friends and them giving me the "oh this is the guy" look, lol.

Be careful about the ones who want to take cell phone pics right away. They tend to let their friends know very quickly. :tongue:

TRU that !

sometimes they have to step further back to get it all in the view finder.. Okay- wild NEW Years Eve... I'll tel you more when I'm less sober...
LOL

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my girlfriend showing me off to all her friends and then getting all the comments from people. ego stroking for the win