Question for guys with more than 7 inches.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with most of the above, whenever a woman undresses me and says oh my god, wait and go slow, ull split me in half, and oh this is so full are amongst my favourites, but also whenever a girlfriend of my girlfriend check my groin area.I know she has been talking, and I know that most are curious.

One time a afriend actually asked in front of me if she can get me hard so she can believe her

TObul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this feeds into a lot of other comments, but you might say basically what's nice is its "luxurious." Feeling it sitting snugly in there with tight underwear, or swinging around with boxers/nude, feeling it when jacking, all the little things that are just reassuring, and I'm not even that huge! (7x5.5)

P.S., This too:
Being able to take it out when I have to take a leak and I'm wearing multiple layers of winter clothing including heavy insulated coveralls!

Coming from Toronto I can relate. XD

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
a lot of guys claim to have 8, so i consider 8 big and 7 average

In my experience most of the guys who claim to have 8 can only come up with 5 or 6 inches of it when you meet (and MEAT) in person. So I'd say 7 is a good beginning point for bigger than average (unless you're talking "internet" inches, i.e. measuring from the asshole.)

Knowing, especially when other people know; girls with big mouths spreading it around is a kick.

I've rather enjoyed that too. Any number of times after sleeping with a new lady friend for the first time I'll notice that her friends will thereafter steal a furtive glance at my crotch when I see them. Sort of a naughty, fun thing knowing that you've been talked around.

But I think my greatest pleasure from being hung better than average is simply due to the fact that I'm six and a half feet tall and an average sized dick would look puny on me.

Attachments

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly? Most of the pleasure I get out of having a big cock is through getting women turned the hell on and enjoying themselves. As nice being larger is, it's still just a tool and you need to practice but once you do, there's nothing more satisfying than blowing some girl's brains out.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this feeds into a lot of other comments, but you might say basically what's nice is its "luxurious." Feeling it sitting snugly in there with tight underwear, or swinging around with boxers/nude, feeling it when jacking, all the little things that are just reassuring, and I'm not even that huge! (7x5.5)

speaking as someone who is also 7X5.5, let me just say with no bias or agenda...yes, you are that huge. :cool:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When someone sees my cock ans tells me they like what they see. But there is a downside to having a larger package. A while ago a buddy asked me to fuck him but when I got it in he asked me to stop because he found my size uncomfortable. uncomfortable for h

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm... I just know it's more fun to see, feel etc, for most girls, and knowing that is a turn on. It feels good to feel sexy.