Question for Guys with Pics in Gallery

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Some guys are very private. They have never seen their father, brother or best friends in the nude. Nor have they ever exposed themselves either. This is not a case of circumstance, but a deliberate attempt to make sure they don't see or aren't seen in the nude.

How about those of you with pics in the gallery?
Are you totally the same in the real world with real people?
Are you extremely shy around people in the real world?
Do real people as in family and friends seen your pics either here or somewhere else.

And finally,

If a family member or friend, let you know that they had seen your pics here and complimented them, would you be embarrassed or not care at all that they have seen your pics?

Just curious if guys are different in the real world than they are here.

Reactions: clearplast

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im a pretty shy guy irl, but i love showing off my goods:smile:

i wouldnt care if my family saw any of my pictures because im an adult and its really none of thier business

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fairly shy in real life - I'd probably be embarassed if a friend had been checking out the goods! I'm not sure how they'd know it was me though.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm pretty much totally open in real life situations. I don't think I'd flop it out hard for everyone to see, but I certainly wouldn't care if anyone saw my pics, and I don't have any hangups about nudity. I used to act a lot (do more directing now) and was totally nude in a couple shows. Once I got over that, nudity really didn't (and still doesn't) make me uncomfortable at all.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I am not a shy person at all. I don't walk around the neighborhood nude, but I don't have any problem with anyone seeing my junk either. I have been to nude resorts and beaches. I think the human body is beautiful and wish we could get over our labels/perceptions--that's for another forum.

My friends and family don't know, as I don't tell them that my junk is on the internet. If they found out, I wouldn't be embarassed. Hell, I usually go commando on the weekends and have had my stuff fall out accidently, so they probably could recognize it if they knew of the website :)

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty much an exhibitiojnist in my "real" life......all of my friends have seen ALL of my pics.....we're not shy with each other......we sometimes help each other take pics of eah other for use on the internet.......at the gym i go to I'm sort of know as the guy who doesn't own any underwear..:).....I love when my friends compliment me and I love when people notice my cock as I go thru my life.....I like when I'm talkin with a guy and i can see he's not lookin at me but down at what's in my pants.......must be what str8 women feel like when men talk to their breasts!

Reactions: clearplast

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I'm not a guy but I do have a few pics in the gallery. I consider myself a relatively private person but not overly so. I like posting photos that are less "HERE ARE MY BITS!" and more "this is kinda an arty way of showing my bits." Just a personal preference in my own picture taking--I like arty things. (I also like looking at the HAMB! photos as well though.)

I don't so much post my face here or on AFF because I just feel ...safer that way. I don't know if "safe" is the right word but it's the closest one I can think of at the moment. If my parents/family found photos of me here or on AFF, I doubt they'd ever even mention it because they know I'd call 'em out on being on AFF or the LPSG. (More the former than the latter. And neither of my parents are really net-savvy.) As for my friends? Ahh, fuck it. They've all seen me naked anyway.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very very very very very very very very very very very. Very shy.

I just post pics cos I like the look of my cock and I want to share.

Some family members have seen my penis. There was some uproar about it, since they found out in quite a bad way. But its okay. As far as I know no one knows I come on here. Except my ex/s. DUN DUN DUN :rolleyes:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very very very very very very very very very very very. Very shy.

I just post pics cos I like the look of my cock and I want to share.

Some family members have seen my penis. There was some uproar about it, since they found out in quite a bad way. But its okay. As far as I know no one knows I come on here. Except my ex/s. DUN DUN DUN :rolleyes:

I don't blame you. I'd want to share that too!:biggthumpup:

With the right woman, of course.:wink:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys are very private. They have never seen their father, brother or best friends in the nude. Nor have they ever exposed themselves either. This is not a case of circumstance, but a deliberate attempt to make sure they don't see or aren't seen in the nude.

I haven't seen many other people nude, or been seen nude much. This was deliberate.

How about those of you with pics in the gallery?
Are you totally the same in the real world with real people?
Are you extremely shy around people in the real world?
Do real people as in family and friends seen your pics either here or somewhere else.

No, I'm very shy in real life. I've never done anything similar before.
It took me quite a while to get the nerve to post nude pics. I really just wanted to see what others thought. I really don't know where I stand on the looks or endowment scale. I just wanted honest opinions. I don't know that anyone I'm familiar with in real life has seen my pics. It's possible that they have, though. Nobody's ever said anything.

And finally,

If a family member or friend, let you know that they had seen your pics here and complimented them, would you be embarrassed or not care at all that they have seen your pics?

I would feel good about any compliments I might get. I may or may not be embarrassed. I won't really know unless it happens.

Just curious if guys are different in the real world than they are here.

Yes, I am different in real life. I've alwasy been shy and ashamed, but I would like to change that. If it's even possible at this stage.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a shy person at all. I don't walk around the neighborhood nude, but I don't have any problem with anyone seeing my junk either. I have been to nude resorts and beaches. I think the human body is beautiful and wish we could get over our labels/perceptions--that's for another forum.
My friends and family don't know, as I don't tell them that my junk is on the internet. If they found out, I wouldn't be embarassed. Hell, I usually go commando on the weekends and have had my stuff fall out accidently, so they probably could recognize it if they knew of the website :)

Well if I were a guy who looked like you I wouldn't have a problem with it either. :naughty: :kiss: :flirt: :05:
:hitit:
But seriously, I think perhaps people of a certain age (32+?) were not raised to be so free or comfortable with their nudity. I don't view that as a flaw, it's just the way it is.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
people always asked to see/prove it's not fake, so instead of always pulling it out.i would carry pictures.everybody that knows of me or about me has seen me naked/dick out,not a big deal to me.i wish i had video of the reactions i've gotten over the years from the people that have..

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been somewhere in the middle - not shy but not the most outgoing, either. But having shown it professionally for several years, I lost any physical inhibition. And it helped my confidence so I'm a lot less shy socially as well.

Interesting thread . . . . .

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely out-going in real life but I don't go around with my dick hanging out of my shorts. I think it's illegal. Also my dick isn't so big that it causes traffic jams when it's soft so most peeps don't know what it looks like. I decided to put some photos in the gallery because I wanted to show off. I definitely like the size and shape of what I'm packing.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
People who do not know well often find me somewhat reserved and typically guess that I am considerably more conservative than I am. I would not describe myself as shy, but I am an introvert in that I am introspective and in that socializing – even when I am enjoying myself tremendously – tends to deplete my mental energy after a while. I am not bashful about my body and never have been. I enjoy situations where I can be naked or nearly naked. And, yes, my choice in swimwear is as skimpy as I can get by with. My partner knows that I belong to LPSG and that I have a gallery. Otherwise, I don’t advertise to friends and family that there are pictures here of me, buck naked, with a full mast hard-on, but my attitude is that anyone who finds them and can recognize me deserves what they get.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be terminally shy about meeting new people, particularly women (I've never been happy with my appearance from the neck up - I don't think I really got rid of the majority of my acne till my mid 20's). I'm a little less so now, but you'll never catch me out chatting people up! The only thing that I'm not shy at all about is being naked. I think that is one of the reasons I used to enjoy hanging out with swingers - they were far less interested in my face than my body!

As for my friends? Ahh, fuck it. They've all seen me naked anyway.

Ummm. Can I be your friend? :wink:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally comfortable being nude - love nude beaches, have tried competitive nude running, and was in the spencer Tunick photo shoot in Melbourne in 2001 with 4,300 other nude people!