Question for Guys with Pics in Gallery

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some guys are very private. They have never seen their father, brother or best friends in the nude. Nor have they ever exposed themselves either. This is not a case of circumstance, but a deliberate attempt to make sure they don't see or aren't seen in the nude.

How about those of you with pics in the gallery? Yes I have images in the gallery
Are you totally the same in the real world with real people? I do not flaunt my package while I am gardening. When I was in the Military I never hid my package enroute to the showers or returning back to the bunk area.
Are you extremely shy around people in the real world? Never!!!
Do real people as in family and friends seen your pics either here or somewhere else. I presented my spouse with a plastic cube last Christmas which had several of my images featuring my penis. She keeps it in the Dressing room.

And finally,

If a family member or friend, let you know that they had seen your pics here and complimented them, would you be embarrassed or not care at all that they have seen your pics? I would appreciate the compliments and I would let them know it was me, if they had not already figured that out.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
[

Well if I were a guy who looked like you I wouldn't have a problem with it either. :naughty: :kiss: :flirt: :05:
:hitit:
But seriously, I think perhaps people of a certain age (32+?) were not raised to be so free or comfortable with their nudity. I don't view that as a flaw, it's just the way it is.

Shucks...thanks sweetie.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'm not a guy but I do have a few pics in the gallery. I consider myself a relatively private person but not overly so. I like posting photos that are less "HERE ARE MY BITS!" and more "this is kinda an arty way of showing my bits." Just a personal preference in my own picture taking--I like arty things. (I also like looking at the HAMB! photos as well though.)

They are great photos too. I really like them a lot. Great light, shadow and angle use. Especially the one with the green polka dot top.:smile:

IRL, I'm not as shy. I thought about posting here, but when I saw all the other guys, I got self comncious. I know. Sounds weird.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got plenty of friends of both genders that've seen my meat. There are a lot more girls who can say they have, but my closest buddies have gotten an eye-full on occasion.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm basically shy and embrassed sometimes about my size and repution & some comments and jokes made about me like being hung like a hoss from some family members, friends, and co-workers...although they probably don't mean no real harm so I deal with it.
I'm not sure what would be actually said if they see my pic on this site.
But since this site is a Large Penis Support Group...they may not be too surprised and understand. I'd accept their comments and compliments without being personally upset I think...maybe a bit embrassed.:redface:

I might add, that I have been approached and asked by a few males and females alike to take a picture of my gentials.
I've also been asked if I was interested in doin pron or takin photo shots for pron magazine(s) and ads which I kinda reject to because of some past experiences of being sexually stalked & assulted which is and was very scary in the real world of sick-os:eek: :mad: !
I became completely introverted for a very long time...feeling it's was my fault and crused as being a misfit for having a large penis.
I'm much better now.
This is why many times I always close my replies with:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:wink:
Whopper-lee
PS....It's HOT AS HELL HERE TODAY...I might just have to bare and share my naked ass to the real world of dog-days of summer:biggrin1: :biggrin1: since I didn't have to work today!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS....It's HOT AS HELL HERE TODAY...I might just have to bare and share my naked ass to the real world of dog-days of summer:biggrin1: :biggrin1: since I didn't have to work today!

They are predicting temps from 96-102 for the rest of this week and into next. That means three straight weeks of weather in the upper 90's and they really aren't expecting the weather to break (drop below 90) before mid-September. I'm about ready to walk buck nekkid down Peachtree St., bible belt be damned!:biggrin1: :tongue:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about those of you with pics in the gallery?
Are you totally the same in the real world with real people?
Are you extremely shy around people in the real world?
Do real people as in family and friends seen your pics either here or somewhere else.
If a family member or friend, let you know that they had seen your pics here and complimented them, would you be embarrassed or not care at all that they have seen your pics?
I'm not shy around people and I've never been bothered about being seen naked in a changing room.I don't sunbathe but I wouldn't be worried about going to a nude beach.
As far as I know family and friends aren't aware of LPSG.If they did find my photos I'd deal with it OK. They would have to explain what they were doing here if they tried to make me feel embarrassed. :cool:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a rather quiet person but not necessarily shy. People don't always understand the difference. As far as clothes, I would rather live without them. Most friends are aware of that. I am usually hot and my shirt comes off whenever I can. I just wear shorts around the house. I can tell that some visitors are uncomfortable at times but it is my house so we go by my rules. Nudity is no big deal. I would walk down the street nude if it wasn't against the law.

D_Egloshayle Churchkey

Experimental Member
Media
I am very shy in real life, If would be out of the question if i showed my penis or pics to some of my friends/family, I posted the pics here becouse I don`t know anyone from LPSG and it doesn`t bother me to show them here.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go around the house & yard nude alot. I also use my gallery whenever some gal wants to know what I have. Just send her a link.:biggrin1: I do put clothes on if a delivery comes, cause I don't want to embarass anyone.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
They are predicting temps from 96-102 for the rest of this week and into next. That means three straight weeks of weather in the upper 90's and they really aren't expecting the weather to break (drop below 90) before mid-September. I'm about ready to walk buck nekkid down Peachtree St., bible belt be damned!:biggrin1: :tongue:
Let me know in advance if you actually do it...I would like to see that and join you holding hands...that would be a hot sight!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be mortified if word got out that I have posted nude pictures here (including pictures of myself playing with my meat and doing various stunts with it). I certainly would not want my neighbors to see me walking around nude in my apartment. On the other hand, if I have to shower in front of other guys or take off my clothes for a medical examination, I just do it. I think that my attitudes about nudity in everyday life are pretty conventional: I am ready to take my clothes off in situations in which it's the "done thing," and not otherwise.

I guess that you could say that I am a person with very conventional attitudes about nudity covering impulses of wild exhibitionism -- a kind of shy show-off.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a quiet person and quite shy in real life which mostly stems from not having the best body and from fear of making a total fool of myself which has happpened before. I am currently trying to lose some of it and most likely I'll gain some of my confidence back.

I'm not quite sure how I would feel if people I knew found my pictures.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would be mortified if word got out that I have posted nude pictures here (including pictures of myself playing with my meat and doing various stunts with it). I certainly would not want my neighbors to see me walking around nude in my apartment. On the other hand, if I have to shower in front of other guys or take off my clothes for a medical examination, I just do it. I think that my attitudes about nudity in everyday life are pretty conventional: I am ready to take my clothes off in situations in which it's the "done thing," and not otherwise.

I guess that you could say that I am a person with very conventional attitudes about nudity covering impulses of wild exhibitionism -- a kind of shy show-off.

Dude -- you said it, and that's precisely why my face isn't -- and won't be -- in the public gallery here.

In my offline life, I'm very modest both in dress and undress. Clearly, I've got some very powerful urges lurking below my buttoned-up exterior. This place has allowed me to work much of that out in a healthy atmosphere.

Although, there were times in my life when I was known to accidentally lose my pants/underwear/swim trunks after a couple too many... But that was with people I was very comfortable, and save one experience (one amazing experience in a hot tub and then bedroom with three girls in which I pretty much crossed most of my life goals off my list) it was not anything that carried a risk of ending in hooking up.

Ahhh. Now I'm getting all nostalgic.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I'm very shy. I've never had sex, not even my cock sucked lol

but ya. so for me to post pics on here to me is a start of trying to just be self confident and feel that my size is ok

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I'm very shy. I've never had sex, not even my cock sucked lol

but ya. so for me to post pics on here to me is a start of trying to just be self confident and feel that my size is ok

YO... your size will drive the girls crazy, b. For real! Get your swagger right and you'll be good to go

adrianopolis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm pretty private . only a few of my male frens have seen my cock b4 and that was only in few situations where we ended up hiring a prostitute and each having sex wiyh her

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You can parade down my street any day, njqt!! And up it....and down it...and up it again! :wink: :biggrin1:

I'm pretty private as well. I have sent out some naughtier pictures to one person here, but I would never put them in my gallery. My Dom used to take all kinds of pictures but there is something different about putting them out there on the net as far as my body goes. It makes me feel vulnerable, but I LOVE looking at others.

As far as my face goes, I am very cautious. I signed an oath of standards etc., with my job and it would not be looked upon favorably in the least.