Question for Guys with Pics in Gallery

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me know in advance if you actually do it...I would like to see that and join you holding hands...that would be a hot sight!

You can parade down my street any day, njqt!! And up it....and down it...and up it again! :wink: :biggrin1:

Aww thanks guys, y'all are so sweet to say that. :redface: :smile:

D

deleted136887

I love showing off, most of my friends(and work-mates: we often have communal showers off-shore) see me naked. But as wildhoney remarked, I prefer not showing my face on the net - too many horror-stories.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
great thread, freddie- yes I am really shy about nudity in real life, its how I was raised and my family would be HORRIFIED to see these.. lol..but this was my journey into self-discovery and freedom. So understandably, I live a long way from them, :tongue: and so what, this is for me, I guess. Ive lived by everyone elses standards for a very long time.
I kept my face off the pages too, especially since I make no secret where I live and also worried about my job. however, Ive since changed employment, and what I do on my time is mine, as long as it isnt illegal.
sometimes I get nervous and take them down, but mostly, I try to get past my self-conscious nature and overcome my feelings about my body.:biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are lovely, SassySpy. :wink:

I don't know if this has been asked elsewhere, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've been curious as to whether or not the guys here would worry about their percentage of gay or straight being an issue with their friends. It seems like it can be such a sensitive issue with some men.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are lovely, SassySpy. :wink:

I don't know if this has been asked elsewhere, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've been curious as to whether or not the guys here would worry about their percentage of gay or straight being an issue with their friends. It seems like it can be such a sensitive issue with some men.

aww thanks, lovey, as are you! :smile:
I dunno what the general opinion is among the guys, but Ive some friends on the site who have been 'suspected' of being gay, just by their membership! Now how archaic is that?:confused:

xela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really wouldn't like my relatives to see me naked on the Internet. Thats why I don't post pics of my face here.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not at all shy about letting anyone see any part of my body in pictures or in person, in fact , I am so totally not shy that I could perform sexually in front of a group of people and feel no embarrassment whatsoever. That said, I do not display myself in a vulgar or sexual way to friends or acquaintances or in gyms or saunas. I do not act sexually pernicious or provocative to my friends and so do not want those I am not sexually interested in to get the wrong impression about me or my intentions. Therefore, I do not display my face on the internet for fear it can be linked to my sexual being. What I might do with my cock is completely separate and apart from my public personna. My philosophy is basically that friendship and sexuality do not mix well together!

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no problems having my face shown in the gallery with my dick. No shame in my game, ever. My face and my sexual being are one and the same - I find faces just as erotic as penises, so that has something to do with it. (Which reminds me - I need to take more pictures! Especially one with a full body shot, I'm long overdue.) In contrast to the previous poster, I have no problems with friendship and sexuality occasionally overlapping - I know the difference between making love and getting laid.

I understand that for some people it may be difficult for them, given the work scenarios, or fear disclosure, or just everday shyness. I think I got over that when I stopped caring what other people thought about me - I mean, yes I do have a thick dick, but it's not as if I have it strapped to my leg or I run around wagging it at people. On the same token, I'm not at all put off by people noticing. What's odd is that I'm a fat fella, and people don't think people like me would be hung, nor should I "ruin their day" at nude beaches and whatnot. Yet I am, and I routinely do, much to their chagrin!

As for family finding out - well, my sister knows I'm on this site, which she finds hilarious to no end. My mum just found out about that, which led to an interesting phone call. It went like this:

Mum:
Georgie, I need to talk to you.
Me: What is it, Mum?
Mum: Your sister tells me you're on some website for men with large penises?
Me: Erm, yes Mum, I am. It's a support group for...
Mum: A SUPPORT GROUP? For men with large willies? My God, what on earth for?
Me: Mum, it's just for people who have large penises and how we live and deal with...
Mum: I should just think that men with large penises would not need support! I thought that's what all men strove for, isn't it?
Me: Well, perhaps, Mum... but you see, there are sometimes -
Mum: Please don't tell me you have pictures on that site.
Me: Uhhh... well, I do actually, but -
Mum: My GOD, Georgie! Erect too?
Me: Mum! Why is that improtant?
Mum: So you DO! I don't believe this! Are you nude, too? You are so fat.
Me: MUM! I don't think this is really your concern -
Mum: It IS MY CONCERN, GOD DAMNIT! I'M YOUR MOTHER!
Me: Mum, look - you wouldn't even recognize my penis -
Mum: Georgie, of course I would recognize it! How many times have I bathed you as a child. You were big even then - you should only have heard how your father went on about that...
Me: Mum, really -
Mum: You don't remember how you got your foreskin caught in your zipper when you came home from YMCA and I had to yank it -
Me: Oh, for the love of GOD, Mum!
Mum: Georgie, I am a NURSE. You should be lucky that I was able to take care of you! You could have got an infection and your penis would have just shrivelled off, then you would have no large penis support group to join, now would you? Would you?
Me: Oh dear God...

It only got more surreal from there. My only saving grace is that my mum was a child of the sixties (mod, not hippie), and was, and still is, a registered nurse. So although she doesn't approve (like with so many things in my life), she does respect me as an adult and the choices I make as such, and has a good sense of humour.

Given that, I don't think I want her knowing about my future XTube escapades... :biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Solarphallux, that little dialogue is killer. Thanks for recounting it for us. Your mother's use of "Georgie" reminds me of Mrs. Costanza in Seinfeld. And then you even have a touch of There's Something about Mary in there, with the zipper incident! I imagine your mother speaking her lines with one of those New York accents that make every mother sound like a Jewish mother (though I guess yours isn't, if you've got a foreskin!).

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be very prudent about being seen naked. After being in the adult locker room, when I turned 19, I became much more comfortable with it. I was much better equipped than most I saw in the lockers, so i sort of made attempts to make sure I was seen naked. Not sure why, but it felt good.

I still feel strange about being seen outside of the locker room, but I'm trying to free that up a bit in how I dress. (accenting my bulge, trying a new style of swimwear, etc)

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Solarphallux, that little dialogue is killer. Thanks for recounting it for us. Your mother's use of "Georgie" reminds me of Mrs. Costanza in Seinfeld. And then you even have a touch of There's Something about Mary in there, with the zipper incident! I imagine your mother speaking her lines with one of those New York accents that make every mother sound like a Jewish mother (though I guess yours isn't, if you've got a foreskin!).

Thanks for the kudos, Calboner! It's quite brilliant of you - I'm a huge Seinfeld fan, and it never occured to me to think of the parallels between my Mum and me, and poor George Costanza and his mother! I can actually picture that dialogue! It would have made for a great skit - I bet Larry David did something similar in Curb Your Enthusiasm in some episode...

In reality, my Mum is West Indian, and raised in the UK, so if you like British sitcoms, think a cross between Patricia Rutledge (Keeping Up Appearances) and Dame Judi Dench (As Time Goes By) with a West Indian accent.

I can defnitely see the Farrelly Borthers reference too, although it wasn't quite as dramatic as that! There is a scene in 1976's Mother, Juggs & Speed which has Raquel Welch as an ambulatory nurse having to pull the zipper down from a poor old fat guy who got caught (that's pretty much the only thing you can do), while Bill Cosby and Harvey Keitel look and wince on. I'd actually repressed that memory until she brought it up on the phone - my hand instinctively went right for my crotch when she said it!

I was actually a little pissed that my sister spilled the beans like that - not like my Mum needs more ammo for her routine attacks on my life choices, haw haw! But she is my Mum, and that is what Mums do. To be totally honest, I made out to be a lot angrier than I really was, which got my sis to buy me a steak dinner at Old Homestead in downtown NYC, so it all worked out in the end! :biggrin1:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Good question. I must say that I'm much more open on here, I won't parade with a boner lol. But I'm not ashamed to be nude in front of friends or strangers in the lockerroom for example.
I'm not ashamed to be nude in front of family, but strange enough I keep myself covered around them lol.

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totally shy kid/teen

I've neem seem Naked in art photos by tens of thousands of people in an exhibit in Sweden...some of them my friends. I was a little embarrassed, but mostly thrilled. I tell friends I'm on this site, and have naked pictures of myself on a beach on my wall at home.

hotcllgeguy85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very shy in public enjoy showing of wen I can. IE. No towel in locker room to cover up, taking pictures and letting others see them, showing bulge or VPL wen I can.
As far as friends family seeing. A few of my friends m and f have seen my pics as well as my ex gf's and current gf's moms. Both told me they had seen them and made comments about their daughters being very fullfiled or something cute like that. This was a little awkward but Watr u gonna do.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm shy in real life, I have had a couple of friends growing up we saw each other naked and my brothers and dad have seen me naked to. I would be so red in the face if they found the few pics of my goods on here. I'm not really really shy I dont think because I have drove around naked (just the gravel roads that no one is ever on) and I have jerked in public and at a conservation area more then 50 times. lol

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I am shy when first meeting people, but that is more of a social angziety than anything else. Nudeity is no big deal for me. I change in a room full of guys at the gym and I want to posse nude for art classes and or artists someday.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not shy but am wary of being seen in situations that can get me into trouble.

I am a nudist and spend most of my time in warmer weather naked when at home. I have visited nude beaches many times and camped at nudist campsites. My neighbours in my previous home all saw me naked but that was a fairly broad-minded society. They knew me to be a nudist, so they could look or not look, to suit themselves. I hiked naked on the mountains in warm weather but I was always careful to cover up when I saw anyone else. Despite that I was caught a few times, with people seeing me wearing nothing but shoes out in nature.

I don't show naked photos of me to friends and family but have no problem with them seeing me naked or catching a glimpse up my shorts. My penis has been seen by all female close relatives on my side of the family and my wife's, including my mother-in-law and my grandmother.

Now I live in a much more inhibited society, where people are alarmed if their kids see genitals (maybe kids are borm without them these days). I am very careful not to be seen except in a situation that is either private or it appears accidental that someone saw what they are not supposed to see.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly enough, I'm shy in real life, but I have been to a nudist resort several times and plan to go many more times. In normal social situations, I'm shy when meeting new people, but pretty comfortable with nudity. I don't care if my family or friends see me naked, but I'm not going to just go around with everything hanging out.