question for guys?

B_hotcaligyrl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So the other day a couple of my girlfriends and i were coming back from the beach at a lake. so we were getting ready to take showers (separate showers boys) and so we took off our suits and some of my friends thought that I was really stretched wide judging from my lips. What do you guys think, am I tight or loose?

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks yummy to me...can't say if it's tight or loose...haven't had the pleasure. Makes my mouth water though...for sure!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't tell much from pictures. Further investigation required. The only real way to tell if something is tight or loose is to feel it. I'm speaking strictly as a mechanic of course.:rolleyes:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the other day a couple of my girlfriends and i were coming back from the beach at a lake. so we were getting ready to take showers (separate showers boys) and so we took off our suits and some of my friends thought that I was really stretched wide judging from my lips. What do you guys think, am I tight or loose?

Only one way to know for sure.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think you look beautiful! Sorry for not being original.