Question for Hardcore Bottoms

lovebuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i definitely found myself with cum dribbling out of my dilated asshole on the first few goes with biggies. i wasnt very experienced at the time.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. I've had bottoms fart during fucking but I had no idea they get pumped up with so much air, not very romantic I must say.

Do bigger dicks make for bigger farts or it in the technique?

hahahaha yah that happens its not one of those stinky farts because its not real gas....when the top keeps pumping (doesnt hav to be hard) but specially in positions that involves the bottom having to lay down on his back and with both his legs on his chest...that usually exposes the ass so much that a small pump cud push in so much air....but i control mine all the time...best thing to do is..do it in a warm room never cold...but if u keep it in long enough...ud start to feel it hurt like hell

BUT then again...its diff wit me ccuz im experienced LOL

dutchmale1985

Just Browsing
Media
Hardcore bottoms do not need to prepare... a guy with over 10inch fucked me ... no fingers or something like that just fuck me! I did not have pain afterwards

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cans till tense my arse and don;t have any problems.

I adore fists up my arse and have done since I was 19.

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hardcore bottoms do not need to prepare... a guy with over 10inch fucked me ... no fingers or something like that just fuck me! I did not have pain afterwards

This is true! One guy that fucks me regularly in a darkroom has the widest cck I have ever known and he just rams it in. Have seen him try with a couple of guys and they can;t quick get ther

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I agree. In one of the darkrooms I use there is a guy who have the widest cock I have ever seen! It is fantastic! The first time he fucked me, he rammed it in and I loved it. I have seen over move away tho!!

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never particularly had a problem after big dick sex, but then again I do kegels as well...and yeah, nothing drives a top over to the edge (and beyond) like practicing your kegels while he's fucking....

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been known to do that during sex, it drives the guys wild. :flirt: :05:

since I don't know how to multi quote I must say:
completly true!
when he pulls out completely, then plunges back in repeatedly, I'm almost overhelmed by pleasure. too much to think about next days fart, to be true! *__*)/

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmmmm, and I've been a fisttop since I was 22...a match made in heaven or what?
Bbucko knows how I feel about him.So him being a manhandling butch is making me hard as i type. I top alot but with bbucko, i would dive for the bottom.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It returns, but feel loose for a little while. Feels like that big thick dick is still in there for a while.
One of my bosses tells me all kinds of things I never wanted to know and would not have asked. He is a total bottom. He's been a bottom for 30 years or more. He only likes extra big dicks up there. Well, over the years, he has lost some control. His anal sphincter is not as tight. He told me one morning, "I was late to work because I thought I had gas. Well, it wasn't gas, and I had to go home and change." He has lost a lot of his continence. I've even read articles about long term studies on it.

I wonder if there is some kind of exercise you can do to tighten it back up? Anybody know if there is such an exercise?

I never bottom, and only top as a gift on birthdays, and Christmas.

http://pmcaregivers.com/images/depends5.jpg

Bbucko knows how I feel about him.So him being a manhandling butch is making me hard as i type. I top alot but with bbucko, i would dive for the bottom.

Bbucko gives and never receives.