question for huge guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thenormalguy, Feb 19, 2008.

1. thenormalguy

thenormalguy New Member

really need advice from the huge guys here for i do not totally understand your metality. I got hit on at lockeroom 2 weeks ago and I am sure I will see him again. This guy has a huge dick and he was flaunting it to everyone and especially me. I was very impressived by it but i was so shy that I covered myself up the whole time and took my shower in my briefs!!! I didn't even talk to him. I don't want to be mean, but I really don't know how to respond. My question is: if someone is showing it off, how should one respond without looking too desperate, but not appearing lack of interest. Should I compliment him? Talk to him?would you be disappointed if the audience didn't show any respond after you put on a show? Should I at least show him mine out of courtesy?

Hope you let me know what a hung guy thinks when he shows off to you... thanks

2. Vinlp91

Vinlp91 New Member

I don't know what i would do. probably laugh it off.

3. thenormalguy

thenormalguy New Member

thks anyway

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

There are many posts about locker rooms on this site. I have added to a few of them. I do shower at the gym and I am comfortable being naked in the locker room. I do not show-off but I don't cover up and go into stealth mode either. I find it disgusting to wrap my sweat covered body in a towel, shower and then use the same sweaty towel to dry off. It seems to make the shower worthless. I know that others look and that doesn't bother me. There are a few who continuously stare and follow me that really do bother me. We all have different comfort levels when we are naked. You should really make sure that this guy was doing what you think he was doing. It sounds like you are on the other end of the spectrum from this guy. I can't imagine showering in briefs. I am not gay and have never cruised a locker room looking for a date so I can't really give you advice on how to react to him if that is what he was doing.

5. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I am a little confused. Are you asking how to approach him to date him? If you are, I would just approach him like you would any other guy. If not, and you are just there to shower, well then just shower. Talk to him like you would any other guy. His dick is just a dick. And I wouldn't be shy around him because of your size what ever that might be. Size certainly doesn't matter to me. I am more interested in you as a person. Hope that helps.

6. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

I agree with uncut10.

People are attracted to people for any number of reasons.

7. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

What I always do if I like another guy's dick that's showing it is stare right at it, and then at his face--repeat as necessary, he'll let you know whether he's really offering, you just have to want it enough at barest minimum though. Only takes a few seconds, then you know whether you are going to make an appointment for some hot fellatio...of course, I'm so used to it and you're all nervous. Hell, you have to decide whether etiquette or much-needed dick is what you're going to emphasize.

8. proudlyjapanese

proudlyjapanese New Member

thank you. I am sure he was showering it to me...LOL It was way too obvious to be mistaken. I was just too shy to respond. I am i did not offend him by not responding and crossing my legs and covering up.

9. teeny weeny

teeny weeny New Member

drop to your knees and beg to suck his big cock. you'll be glad you did! but that's just my opinion.

10. davidjh7

Gold Member

If he is being obvious about trying to get your attention, give him some attention. Smile, and say hello to him. IF he is really interested in you, he will respond with conversation, and you can take it to whatever logical conclusion ensues. A smile, and a friendly hello can go a long way to meeting someone.

Draft saved Draft deleted