Question for hung guys

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for hung guys:

If you meet a girl you get along with and are attracted to, and you start a relationship, how would you feel to know that one of the most attractive features to her is your large size?

In other words, does it turn you on to have a girl you really like adore your big dick a LOT, or would you feel like it detracts from the other parts of you?

Thanks,

-Aly

dressed2the9s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting. No woman has yet claimed to have gotten involved with me because of my size. So, being human, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be with someone who did value my cock above all else. The relationship probably wouldn't work for very long, but I imagine the sex would be good. I'm sure it works the other way as well, probably oftener: guys who are perhaps more noticably big, guys who show well at all times, being hit on for precisely that reason and desperately wanting something deeper. The best person to be with in my situation would be, I suppose, a reformed size queen. One who's looking for something more than cock, but can still be endlesslessly fascinated with size when the time comes. But beggers can't be choosers, as they say.

monstro: Well, if she insists on adoring me, I guess I can indulge her. ^_^

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question, Aly.

It is nice to learn that a woman finds my large size one of my most attractive features. It *is* one of my most attractive features, and it turns me on to know it turns her on . . .

I have other attractive features as well, and I want her to appreciate those, just as I appreciate hers.

Still, being hung is special, and I like to be appreciated for it.

When she tells me it is big, I smile and say: "The better to please you with, my dear. . . "

And then I please her . . .

Joe

Originally posted by alysen6@Oct 4 2004, 11:41 PM
Question for hung guys:

If you meet a girl you get along with and are attracted to, and you start a relationship, how would you feel to know that one of the most attractive features to her is your large size?

In other words, does it turn you on to have a girl you really like adore your big dick a LOT, or would you feel like it detracts from the other parts of you?

Thanks,

-Aly
[post=258345]Quoted post[/post]​

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with the other responses, pretty well all the way.

Some well hung men have posted here in the past about how much it turns them off when a woman focuses on their size and not on them. There are some women who do that ... but perhaps not as many as the men who are mistaken enough to approach women in that way.

But the other extreme isn't so good either (and way back I experienced it). If you have something very special to offer, of course you want it appreciated ... it did not feel good to me to know that a woman was very deeply in love with me but actually seemed to be not only alarmed but turned off my my size (and also my oversized sex drive). The relationship ended -- not totally for that reason, but it was I suppose part of what turned me off.

It is much better if a woman lets her man know (and keeps on letting him know, in no uncertain terms) that she goes for him completely, the entire package as it were. Just as it is the other way about (what would a woman think about being adored just for her personality?); the differences between men and women are a lot less significant IMHO than people sometimes think.

MWGUC

Just Browsing
Media
The way I look at it, if it's just for a one-night stand or a few hookups, I think it's cool if a girl wants me for my size and that alone. I'm a big fan of giving the ladies what they want (it makes sex better for everyone involved) and if my size is what they want in the heat of the moment, that's just fine with me.

I'm pretty sure I could never sustain a relationship with a girl who was mainly in it for my size, if only because, well, if something were ever to happen to him or she found someone bigger, it would seem that that would be the end of it.

In the end, I think a lot of my random hookups occur with girls who are, in fact, looking for size -- they assume that because I'm pretty tall (6'5) and have big feet (14/15) that everything is in proportion, but even so, I love the look of surprise when they find out they're getting more than they bargained for B)

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
My longterm gf loves my size, and it is a big turn-on for me when she mentions that fact. But--very important--our total relationship certainly is not centered around my size, and she certainly didn't get into the relationship because of my size in the first place since she didn't know about my size before our relationship started. Our love for each other is based on other individual personal qualities. As my gf puts it, my size is just a great bonus, and she would love me no matter what. (Though she has admitted that she would find it frustrating being in a longterm relationship with a guy who has a really, really tiny penis.) I would say that her enthusiasm for my size is a bonus for me too--I have been in a relationship where my size was actually a big problem for the girl, and that is no fun.

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
In my humble opinion my cock is part of me weather or not I like it , so if a lady is only interested in my cock she is ultimatly interested in one of my better parts,thats fine with me. However all said and done I would hope that it isnt the only part of me that atractted her to me in the first place(I dont make a habit of picking up woman in a naked state !!) so it is unlikely that my cock size was somthing that would influence her .
:blink:

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well aly, as I said before, I had one that ALL she liked about me was my dick, that really pissed me off. Now.. if someone really liked my dick, and thes of me too. I'd be all for it.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question you have posed...

Personally, I don't know of any woman, at least any that I know, that have been so bold to tell their man that they adore him, especially on the basis of his penis size. I think that relationships go much further than that, at least I hope so unless both are just looking for a quick hook-up. In that case, then yes, ADORE the cock! If you are looking for something more substantial, then look beyond the physical aspects. Besides, if he is hung, that is just icing on the cake.

Also, like Max mentioned earlier, constantly tell your man how much you appreciate him. Sometimes we forget to flatter him. Men are like women in that regard... they like hearing us sing there praises, too!

joe22xxx: My general experience with this issue is that the girls I've been involved with are more interested in "other" parts of me than my dick. If a g/f finds that my big dick is arousing for her, then in the past I was always excited about that. I found it erotic as hell. But the longer I'm with my present g/f, the more the realtionship is about complicated issues like trust, respect, communication and emotional needs, and not so much about physical attributes. I think staying with an intimate relationship, and trying to help and support each other is a real challenge, and a lot more important to women than the size of a guy's dick.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, good responses to my question. You guys rule.

The reason I ask is because I enjoy talking with guys I meet from lpsg. But it's weird to think that you met a guy and started dating him over the subject of his dick size. Of course, that's not the only thing about him (these conversations have to GO somewhere that includes intelligence and personality, naturally), but if it was the cause of the initial attraction, is that a bad thing?

I always liken it to meeting a gorgeous girl somewhere and starting to get to know her. Honestly speaking, it was her appearance that first made you want to get to meet her. It's not the only thing about her you like once you meet her, but it formed the basis of your initial attraction. What if I do the same with hung guys, making their size my initial attraction? Is that a turn-off or a put down?

Thanks for your thoughts. I love this site.

~Aly

ndowedmaleTO: I love women who love my big size....it is a huge turn on and I love to hear about it. One of the reasons I joined this group is to hear from women who love large endowements.
Ndowedmale in Toronto.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alysen6, I think if they are honest, most guys ONLY approach girls they find attractive in the first place, so turnabout is more than fair play. If a guy thinks blond hair, big/small breasts, green eyes is attractive, that's what he's going to go for. Initially, it's almost always something physical that attracts people to one another, so yeah- why not a big dick? However, as stated so eloquently before, if there's not more there, it won't last. I love it when a guy is confidant enough and comfortable enough in his own skin to appreciate my interest in his cock. Oh yeah- where is this guy???

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Aly,
I know what you are tlaking bout, and personally I think it's alright. The initial attract should not be what matters, you can not help what attracts you. Take me for instance.. I like big boobs.. yes i admit it... But I never make anyhitng outa them unless they interest me for other reasons as well. So I guess what i am saying is. If all you like about them is there cock, then its bad, if you like them for their cock and so much more, then go for it!!!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think it'd be easier for me to write a list of what DOESN'T turn me on in a woman. I am attracted to some "kinds" more than others, but if their personality is decent and works with mine, that's 99% of the way.

The fact she could crush cars with her thighs is just a bonus. ;)

On topic. I would be hugely suspisious if someone appoached me because of my size, but "after the heat of the moment". Well, I can't complain if she liked it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Oct 8 2004, 07:12 AM
The fact she could crush cars with her thighs is just a bonus. ;)

On topic. I would be hugely suspisious if someone appoached me because of my size, but "after the heat of the moment". Well, I can't complain if she liked it.
[post=258581]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha crushing cars hehe

but i agree i can't complain if she likes it after "the heat of the moment" but i would not like it if i was only liked because of my size

eireblev

Just Browsing
Media
The question is, how many women think that a mans size has contributed to either not pursuing a relationship or ending one.