Question for hung guys

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I don't think I could live long in a relationship where the woman in question liked me only for my above-average size. I'd just feel bad because there's so much more to me than that. Though, if it were a one-time thing, or just for sex, and not a relationship, I don't think I'd mind being desired just because of that, hehe.

*nudge Jana*

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for hung guys:

If you meet a girl you get along with and are attracted to, and you start a relationship, how would you feel to know that one of the most attractive features to her is your large size?

In other words, does it turn you on to have a girl you really like adore your big dick a LOT, or would you feel like it detracts from the other parts of you?

Thanks,

-Aly

It's great. to be told "you have the most perfect penis I've ever seen" by someone who's seen a few is great. How different is that from a guy who is really into a girls chest or ass or legs?

:biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's great. to be told "you have the most perfect penis I've ever seen" by someone who's seen a few is great. How different is that from a guy who is really into a girls chest or ass or legs?

-Knock Knock.

-Who is it?

-Autumn.

-Autumn who?

-Autumn 2004? As in three years ago?

-Yes, exactly. You have something that belongs to me...I'd like it back, please.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Question for hung guys:

If you meet a girl you get along with and are attracted to, and you start a relationship, how would you feel to know that one of the most attractive features to her is your large size?

In other words, does it turn you on to have a girl you really like adore your big dick a LOT, or would you feel like it detracts from the other parts of you?

Thanks,

-Aly

both
when I'm horny and we are having sex I'm thrilled that she loves my big penis
when I am going out of my way to be a good guy and giving her a massage after a tough day or listening to her complain to act as a shoulder to cry on, and she blurts out "I love our big dick" it's nice to hear but it's like, I do all this other stuff to, that dosn't count?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for hung guys:

Thanks,

-Aly

none of the girls i've been serious with have done so because they knew of my size. that knowledge usually came later, but it's always rather flattering when they enjoy it. though i find it far more flattering and a turn on when they mention skill than size (a combination of the two being aces all around. :cool:).

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Hell yes it's a turn on if they get off on my dick! No, it doesn't detract from the other parts of me. I have even fucked women who hate me but love the dick! LOL. Just last year the manager of the company next door to mine hated my guts, but that didn't stop her from spreading it on the couch for my fat one.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Hell yes it's a turn on if they get off on my dick! No, it doesn't detract from the other parts of me. I have even fucked women who hate me but love the dick! LOL. Just last year the manager of the company next door to mine hated my guts, but that didn't stop her from spreading it on the couch for my fat one.

Vince you know what that is? That's love. :wink:

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's extremely hot when a girl is attracted to my size. As shallow as it may be, it is such a turn on and it makes me feel so masculine hearing her talk about my size and how much bigger I am than other guys she's been with. It's not that I have questions about my masculinity, its just a nice boost.

But, if that was the only reason a girl liked me, I would be entertained by her fascination, but I couldn't see anything serious in that. If she is that consumed with size, as soon as she bumps into or hears about someone bigger, I'd be ancient history to her. Because as big as I am, there is always someone bigger somewhere.

Question for hung guys:

Thanks,

-Aly

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
In my experience, the problem comes with a GF who totally gets off on your size, when she forgets to think about what might get you off as well.

Being an XXXL human dildo wears thin after a while. Or to be personal, after about three or four fucks for me.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for hung guys:

Thanks,

-Aly

Dear Alysen,
in real life, outside mine and your computer, women aren't so interested in size matters.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's why I try to make no indication about my dick size to girls. That way they initially talk to me based on looks or w/e girls do, stay because of good conversation, get hooked on kissing me (I'll let that go for hours if it's good; make out whore here :redface:), and then eventually hook up with me. This is usually not necessarily a one-night thing, which many girls seem to prefer. However, this has caused one girl with a size preference, if not a true size queen, to continue pursuing me long after i preferred because I was a "big guy with a heart and passion." Not obsessed with my cock alone, but obsessed with me when I didn't want it, which is far more precarious.

istanbul39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over my life, I've gotten alot of "curiosity sex". Its always flattering. One time I really did like the girl alot but she stayed with her fiancee anyway. But the good has far outweighed the bad.
I really didn't know I was big until my mid 20's, or I would have taken more advantage of it...

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't bother me so long as it wasn't the sole reason, and even then I think it would only irk me if it was a long-term relationship. But hearing the praise can be nice, and more than a little addictive. I think that's why a lot of guys sign up here.

KomodoDragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you equate penis size with tit size? Would big boobs be more important than personality? If a big penis means a big dick, I would think any woman would prefer a nice man (perhaps with a well lined pocket would help too) to a well endowed man. In the short run, in the spur of the moment, there would be the ultimate attraction to a man with a big dong - even as a curiosity factor.

Jim31415

Sexy Member
Media
It can't be the only reason she's attracted to me, but in the relationships I've had when it's one of the central reasons and is a big part of our sex life, it's quite a turn on.