Question for hung guys

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure nobody likes to feel objectified, but I'm sure most guys would like if a woman was into that part of them. Liking one part of someone doesn't mean you don't still like them for the whole package. Using them just for the part, is different.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for hung guys:

If you meet a girl you get along with and are attracted to, and you start a relationship, how would you feel to know that one of the most attractive features to her is your large size?

In other words, does it turn you on to have a girl you really like adore your big dick a LOT, or would you feel like it detracts from the other parts of you?

Thanks,

-Aly

2 Part answer...

I love it when my GF gawks at or comments on my size. It's always nice to have your ego stroked from time to time. Whether it be for my size or for the way I dress, or smell...whatever.

And physical attraction may START a relationship...but it won't hold it together all by itself. If my size lured you in and made you stay around long enough to like the person wielding it, then I'm cool with that. But I doubt a large penis would make a women stay in a relationship with a boring, ignorant, dirty, rude person whom she had no other interest in. Maybe as just friends with benefits...but nothing long term and/or meaningful.

tripod9nice

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ndowedmaleTO: I love women who love my big size....it is a huge turn on and I love to hear about it. One of the reasons I joined this group is to hear from women who love large endowements.
Ndowedmale in Toronto.

agreed. This is the only reason I joined.