Question for Intact/Uncircumcised guys:

Keeping the frenulum and inner foreskin, circumcision would probably make Sex:

• Total voters

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were to get circumcised, but keep all of the frenulum and inner foreskin, Do you think it would make sex better, worse or about the same?

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Not all results would be the same. Some people are more sensitive to touch than others. It's that old risk vs rewards formula. Why would anyone want to take the risk with no predictable benefit/rewards other than a subjective visual benefit.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I posted this is because I think I see 3 possible ways in which cut/uncut can vary in sensation:

1. Desensitization of nerves through drying out and rubbing on clothing. Some men cut as adults miss the extra sensitivity and some of them go on to restore; While others say it only made them hypersensitive and like being able to put direct stimulation on the glans.

2. How much of the inner foreskin and frenulum are kept. Of the 3 this is probably the biggest contributing factor.

3. The mechanics of the skin. Some uncut men like the foreskin and the gliding it offers. Some cut men say they like how the skin is tight and exposed.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think I broke my frenelum... I broke something on my dick anyway...
That's probably what it was. It usually is. Not a big deal unless it keeps happening.
frenulum.jpg

hitro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no idea, and I don't wanna find out. I love my buddy just the way he is.
So does my gf :)

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
How an uncut bloke would have any idea of how sex would feel without the foreskin is beyond me. I'm uncut and I'm having a hard time imagining how sex would feel without my foreskin altogether. And there you've made it just a little more complicated by saying I can save my inner foreskin and frenulum. Hmm... *scratches head*

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd thought it might make it better. since the actual sensetive skin is the inner skin. itd help keep the skin from sliding over the head so the head and under skin keeps contact with the vagina or mouth.. it would make condoms easier..

however id rather not risk losing what i have. so yeah..

maxoscar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted: Better. But have changed my mind, as being uncircumcised. I woulda thought that the head would be more sensitive as it's not constantly exposed to touching your underwear...

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The foreskin rolls back when you have sex so isn't the sensation the same? My head is always exposed when I'm on the job, it's just when it's flaccid that the foreskin covers everything up. So I've always imagined cut or uncut, it doesn't make a difference during sex. Or am I wrong?

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It never rolls forward over the head during sex? I think that means you have a shorter foreskin. For most uncircumcised guys it rolls forward all the way during sex, if I'm not mistaken.

The foreskin rolls back when you have sex so isn't the sensation the same? My head is always exposed when I'm on the job, it's just when it's flaccid that the foreskin covers everything up. So I've always imagined cut or uncut, it doesn't make a difference during sex. Or am I wrong?