Question for ladies for whom size mattered until destiny intervened.

Question for ladies for whom size mattered until destiny intervened.

• MFM lovemaking sessions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vibrators

• We practice Tantra & Kama Sutra

• Regular appointments with my/our phycologist.

• All of the above.

• Total voters

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was inspired while reading the post by Snoozan at http://www.lpsg.org/62546-hardcore-size-queen-natural-instinct-4.html

I would like to ask what those of you to whom size did/does matter but are now with an S.O. that is smaller than average, do to "compensate" for your previous desire for and experience with larger men? My wife fits into this category. We have been together long enough that our relationship is stable but I do try to make it less of an issue. We use toys, practically all of her orgasms come from oral and occasionally from a thick dildo/vibrator. I doubt she has ever REALLY climaxed from my PIV although she does a bit of acting that is nice. :wink: We have discussed mfm that she has a lot of fantasies about but it hasn't happened and she sees it more as a fantasy. Anything that has worked for you is of interest to us.

I want to thank all of you for any suggestions that you may have. (Toys, positions that work better for short and very thin cocks, if one exists:confused: )