Question for ladies-grower vs. shower?

JoeAgain: Just out of curiosity (being a grower), but if you ladies see a guy with a fairly small flaccid penis, do you just assume he's small? Or do you know (I know most of the ladies here know, but I mean women in general) that there can be a huge difference between hard and soft lengths? The reason I ask is because someone happened to see my flaccid little guy (I hang at like 3' maybe 1' around, hard is 6.5-7x6.5), and I don't want them to judge me on that. Also, how would you suggest I correct the situation?

Maybe it would help if I explain exactly what happened- I was at my sister's house this weekend, and a friend of hers was also there. I had just come out of the shower (and the rest of this is what my sister told me, because I was unaware of this happening), and apparently, while I was drying my hair or otherwise occupied, her friend opened the door, not knowing I was in there. Apparently she took a good long look, and I don't really know how I didn't notice, but oh well. Anyway, after she left, my sister told me because she thought it was funny, and when I asked if she liked what she saw she said her friends words were "He's cute, but a little small".

I could use a womens perspective here, I guess I could have asked my sister, but I was already embarrased enough. Part of me wants to pull the girl aside the nextt ime I see her and whip out a rock hard one and say "Look! It's not *that* small"....somehow I doubt that would go over well. Thanks in advance for any input ladies.

wvalady1968: No, Sweetie, I don't think most women know about this. If it's important to you that she think highly of you, perhaps you can figure out another way to let her know?

I'm sure you know a few ways to do that. Good luck!

Allie

palladen: I can't speak from personal experience with what happened to you in the bathroom, but it's not uncommon to have someone surprised to see the difference betweens flaccid and hard if that difference is noticeable.
Most would say it's a nice surprise :)