Question for Ladies

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everybody, I'm new here...I'm a male, with a larger-than-average size penis, 7" long and quite girthy, not sure what measurements are but I can't fit it in a toilet or paper towel roll, etc. if that helps.

Anyway, quick question for the ladies...I'm 18, and have only had sex with one partner in a long term relationship. The sex was quite enjoyable on both parts...it started off bad cuz I was a virgin and didn't know anything, but of course got better with time. There were a few instances, however, where my girl cried during sex, notably during pretty rough sex in missionary position or with her legs over my shoulders. So my question is, are any of the girls on the site criers during sex? Is this an emotional thing or was it a painful-yet-pleasurable experience?

Thanks

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes the answers seem so obvious...............

Why didn't you ask your girlfriend this question?

Nobody cries during sex unless there's something wrong.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, guys, don't be so sure something was wrong. I sometimes cry during sex, and it's because I'm having really intense orgasms, along with my emotional state at the time. It's never been because I was in pain. I realize that pain is a turn-on for some people, but not for me, and I'll be saying STOP if something hurts!

I do have to say, though, that caneadea is absolutely right that you need to ask your girlfriend the question! Speaking only for myself, if I'm in pain I'll tell you so, but if it's pleasure I may not be able to answer at that moment, or even want to.

Communication, communication, communication!

Karen

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Notice how this question was directed to the laaadiees to answer, not you dudes who wouldn't have the slightest clue

and btw I DID ask her what was wrong and she just told me "nothing, keep going"...this could be for her mounting pleasure or because she could see how excited I was getting. Aftewards, I asked her about it and she simply told me she cries sometimes, and wouldn't open up anymore so about it.

Jesus christ, if you honestly think I KNEW why she cried during sex, do you THINK I'd join a board like this for answers? C'mon guys

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my case I can't imagine crying during sex. I've heard some women will black out during orgasm, which also is way beyond anything I've ever experienced. Generally, I'm vocal only on occasion, when I might find myself saying something like, ooohh, that feels good, or maybe I'll make a few slight moans.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't often cry DURING sex, but given the right mood and the right number of orgasms, I laugh and cry all at the same time when it's over. It's not something that happens every time, and the last time it happened, my girlfriend was afraid she'd broken me or something! Her husband (who I play with more often) had to reassure her that this falls within my normal range of post-orgasmic bliss. *grin*

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Injay said:
I'm still a virgin...so yeah :p but I have known of friends crying when the fuck so yeah. A girl I was talkin to that is a good friend was explaining a sexual "encounter" she had, and she had tears just thinking about it. lol

Must have been good...

or terrible.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
uhh i could feel her convulsing and cumming all over my dick, and when she stood up afterward, her and my cum all drained out of her and onto the floor/bed

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea big dude, i had dat similar experience 3 days ago. i went in raw (no condom) which i was scared to do cuz i am uncircumcised and thought i was gonna pop my "banjo string". i am 10 x 5 erect so she only let my go like half way in but i made her cum and dats the first time i ever made a gal cum. i cant even explain how good it felt havin a gal cum all over your penis when u are uncut and still in her while she cummin and she tightens up and some juices drip out onto your balls. she told me she never been with a uncut guy before but said the added friction made her more stimulated or watever.

anyway i made a gal cry but she said it was cuz i was hurtin her.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
however, if a lady cries during sex with you, simply ask her why is she crying.

Every lady is different. One may cry because she is experiencing mouth-water pleasure. Another may cry because she is experiencing nail-biteing pain.

Don't guess; simply ask!