Question for Male Bottoms: Anyone have any Anal Double Penetration Tips?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matt121matt121, Apr 27, 2010.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Question for Male Bottoms: Anyone have any Anal Double Penetration Tips?

I just tried to do it with my two dildos, but it didn't work... I couldn't ever get the second dildo in, even with stretching and lube... maybe my dildos are just too thick..

Also are there any positions that work the best for DP with three guys, to get both cocks in deep?...

I really want to know since, had a threeway with a couple that consists of two tops recently and would love to have them double fuck me... that would be so fucking hot..

2. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

Could be limited by genetics, just as penis size is. Don't risk injury trying for something that is anatomically impossible. You don't want to give yourself a prolapse. That said, after 40 years of anal play, I can insert 2 standard size dildoes or 2 small buttplugs at the same time, inspired by Belladonna.

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    try cowboy on the edge of the bed and have the other top standing between first tops legs as you sit on his cock...then the other guy slowly pushes his in there too. *don't let him do it till you're nice and loosened up or it can be a bad thing.* Also, a cock is more pliable than a dildo...so it is much easier.

4. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

Double Penetration is the equivalent of Taking Girth, only more awkward. The following may help you to reach your goal.

1. Lube, and plenty of it, particulalry when you've got a couple of condom-clad throbbers slamming in and out of you. Otherwise latex-against-latex is like rubbing two balloons together. (Stiiiick! Squeeeeak!) This needs to be a smooth, slick, hot experience for everyone involved.

2. Relax your hole, and that takes practice, practice, practice. (Which beats the hell out of practicing the clarinet!) If you've already got some experience under your belt bottoming, then you're well on your way. But do take your time: this isn't a race, and you want the experience to be fantastic and memorable, leaving you with a well-tenderized but NOT damaged ass. It should be the goal of skilled, patient tops to help get you situated, primed, relaxed, and so horned up that they can get inside with little resistance.

#4 TailPipe, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  5. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

3. Hard Dicks. Stating the obvious, I know, but if one or both of your tops are less than rigid, then you're unlikely to have a successful DP. And to paraphrase OCMuscleJock, a pair of rigid dicks will still have more give than a pair of dildos, which is way kinder on an already tightly stretched hole. Also, you're likely to have greater success when the dicks are on the longer side of average; DP's are already a logistical challenge, so increase your odds by lining up a pair of nice ones.

6. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

4. Position. Going back to Number 2, try out positions with your toys and be aware of when you feel tension in your legs, ass, and abdomen. One reason fisitng bottoms like to be in a sling is because that fully-supported on-your-back, legs-up-and-spread position (potentially) leaves the body relaxed with minimal stress points, so the bottom can concentrate on breathing and relaxing the abdomen and ass.

You can duplicate the position (if one guy won't be crushed by you) by facing away from Cock 1 and sitting on his meat at the edge of a bed; then both of you lean back flat, your back to his chest, with him fully supporting you. Cock 2 is at the foot of the bed, and holds your legs up and apart, gradually working in fingers 1-2-3 beside Cock 1, and when you're ready, then he can insert his cock. Note that if you were to squat or bend over to take a pair of dicks, these positions would still have you putting strain on your legs and ass.

#6 TailPipe, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  7. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

If you want to see how the pros go about it, there are plenty of DVD's to show you how it's done. Check out RADVideo.com, go to Advanced Search, and choose Double Penetration from the Categories.

EX: "Bareback Double Fuckers" (Bareback Boys), "Double Dicking" and "PoliceBoy" (Eurocreme), "Double Fuck Me" (Stud Mall.com), "Double Fuck My Ass" (SX Video), "Double Penetration" (Falcon compilation).

Good luck, Matt. And don't forget to post some pics and videos of your success.

8. CuriousHung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    .... I'm curious, but not sure if I'm this curious. haha!

9. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a top, I love double anal. It takes lube and time, it is easier if one or both of the guys are not very thick, but length is a plus and allows for more positions.

As others have said, dildos are too rigid.

10. jtm426

jtm426 New Member

im a guy and any wanna have fun im so horny

11. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I can handle a pair of 7x6 toys, or the "Belladonna's Magic Fist" toy. Honestly, they don't really do a whole lot for me. A simple 5x5 toy is enough to hit my bullseye.

12. Molerin81

Molerin81 New Member

If you have problems with second dildo,buy one "Vac-u-lock double penetrator – dildo" on edenfantasys and it'a all

13. Cum_bustion

Cum_bustion New Member

1. Lube, lube, lube
    2. Have the tops take turns fucking and fingering your hole. Your sphincter will eventually fatigue to the point where you can accomodate two cocks.
    3. It works best while bareback, just sayin'.
    4. Reverse cowboy works best, especially if the top under you is in a chair or sofa.
    5. Practice first while a large/thick buttplug, then a very thick dildo, then two average dildos, eventually working up to two thick ones. I use a Shane Diesel and Lex Steele one, myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted