Question for masculine tops !

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK here is my question. I've often wondered, why would a gay top male would like to be with a feminine bottom and not with a woman ? What's the difference? I mean some of them don't even like cock ..

Oh and another question... do top males even LIKE feminine guys ? Cause i think there is a special part of gay tops that actually prefer toping feminine guys..or am i wrong on that?

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had several situations where a most masculine dude becomes a pure pussy bottom once in bed. It can be distracting. I can't understand how someone can be so "normal" in all situations but get their legs in the air and their feminine side sure pops out!!!!:confused:

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had several situations where a most masculine dude becomes a pure pussy bottom once in bed. It can be distracting. I can't understand how someone can be so "normal" in all situations but get their legs in the air and their feminine side sure pops out!!!!:confused:

hahaha really ?!

Reactions: beef25

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
OK here is my question. I've often wondered, why would a gay top male would like to be with a feminine bottom and not with a woman ? What's the difference?
What's the difference? Seriously???

I mean some of them don't even like cock ..
Erm . . . I'm not sure what you're getting at with that, but in my experience, every bottom I've encountered looooooved cock. I think that's kinda what defines them as a bottom.

All things being equal I prefer more maculine guys, but only if it's natural. I like people to be themselves; I'm all about authenticity. That being said, there are many things that can attract me or unattract me from a sexual partner, some of them rather esoteric. It's physical, but equally attitude, and other thinks I can't easily explain or define. If we're talking cocksucking, I'm not that picky, and I don't have to listen to him talk when his mouth is full anyway. If we're talking fucking, and if the bottom has a hot, hard, round bubblebutt and loves to be fucked, I'm gonna bend him over, and I don't care if he squeals like a pig or screams like a little girl. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I have lived a str8 life and sex was good to ok. Then I tried gay sex and had to come out where i was the bottom to start with and I'm not feminine i love cock a mans body the touch and feel of two male bodies together is sooo hot
I changed my role to versatile and it doubles the pleasure
I am now in a relationship where I am top my man is not feminine at all I still like to be fucked or some anal stimulation but love my man so toys for my arse

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Erm . . . I'm not sure what you're getting at with that, but in my experience, every bottom I've encountered looooooved cock. I think that's kinda what defines them as a bottom.

i meant if masculine top gay guys actually liked cock..and if not why go with a man..

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a complicated question because I know myself that I don't relate to all people (or partners) the same. I usually find myself responding to how the person and I fit together in terms of body meshing, how we kiss each other, what natural moves we make toward each other. There are a lot of variables. As I've said before the main thing I notice between guys and girls is that guys usually meet my sexual energy in a more equal way than girls. And there's a lot more physical pressure of body against body with men. The whole thing is more active and rough. I'm not sure this answered the question though.

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a complicated question because I know myself that I don't relate to all people (or partners) the same. I usually find myself responding to how the person and I fit together in terms of body meshing, how we kiss each other, what natural moves we make toward each other. There are a lot of variables. As I've said before the main thing I notice between guys and girls is that guys usually meet my sexual energy in a more equal way than girls. And there's a lot more physical pressure of body against body with men. The whole thing is more active and rough. I'm not sure this answered the question though.

hmm i see... but i would prefer to bottom with a really masculine guy..

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
do you guys think that gay guys , no matter if they are top or bottom , have a more feminine side than str8 guys ?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think there is definitely overlapping and confusion when it comes to the definitions of "gay". In some cases, it seems to mean "femmy". I know a number of men who I would call VERY "gay" (the way the swoosh when they walk, the extreme feminine quality of their voices, the softness of their personalities, etc.) who are sexually only into women. Go figure. I also know a number of men who are 100% into men sexually who are as masculine as they come. I think it is way too confusing to use the word "gay" to refer to both femmy men and men who are into other men sexually. Sometimes these two traits overlap, sometimes they are completley separate. Although I love cock, I don't identify with being "gay" since I'm not femmy. I wish there were two separate words to distinguish these two concepts.

do you guys think that gay guys , no matter if they are top or bottom , have a more feminine side than str8 guys ?

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well i've always thought that macho gay guys like fem guys and vice versa..
but i guess it's not the case.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gawd, another butch/fem thread!

I'm a non-versatile top; I'm also very unaffected in my mannerisms, not fem nor self-consciously fake-butch in an overcompensating manner. A firm handshake needn't break my hand, for instance. I'm just me, and I've always been just me, and I have nothing to prove to the world one way or the other.

Many guys, regardless of their sexual roles and/or sexual orientation, can be rather fem. I've met more than a few total tops who are also unambiguously gay to the point of swish; most bottoms I meet also have a swishy side, though by no means all. I'm most attracted to guys who are comfortable in their skin, without any affectation or pretense. Self-consciously butch gay men are extremely affected by definition, and I find that very unsexy.

In contrast, I find much camp humor to be hysterically funny, and I find a sense of humor to be very sexy (though it's by no means my only criteria or preference) just like I find intelligence very sexy. So though I may see the allure in the "dumb jock" type, and might fuck him once if he met some of my other criteria/preferences, I'd never consider him a serious candidate for a relationship.

Self-confidence and honesty are infinitely more important to me than the degree to which a man conforms to straight-dictated gender role clichés.

As to whether or not an especially effeminate man isn't really a woman: no, he's not. He's still a man. Even if in recent years I've grown increasingly indifferent to penis (and I have to any except my own), I still prefer that my sexual partners be equipped with one, especially if it's smallish/average and uncircumcised.

I'm a manfucker: I fuck men's asses; I have little interest in a woman's ass and even less in her pussy. That's why I'm gay :rolleyes: