Question for masculine tops !

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
i meant if masculine top gay guys actually liked cock..and if not why go with a man..
There are a lot more aspects that define the differences between men and women beyond having a cock, both physical and nonphysical. For that matter, there are a lot more aspects that make men different from each other, and therefore sexually appealing or unappealing, than some polarized arbitrary and superficial notion of "butch vs. femme", as Jon and I and others have explained.

hmm i see... but i would prefer to bottom with a really masculine guy..
:confused: I thought you were asking about topping a 'masculine' vs. 'feminine' guy.

do you guys think that gay guys , no matter if they are top or bottom , have a more feminine side than str8 guys ?
Your thinking is so simplistic and stereotyped, I give up. Just be who you are. Don't "act" one way or the other.

Last edited:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a complicated question because I know myself that I don't relate to all people (or partners) the same. I usually find myself responding to how the person and I fit together in terms of body meshing, how we kiss each other, what natural moves we make toward each other. There are a lot of variables. As I've said before the main thing I notice between guys and girls is that guys usually meet my sexual energy in a more equal way than girls. And there's a lot more physical pressure of body against body with men. The whole thing is more active and rough. I'm not sure this answered the question though.

Yeah, you tell him. Most people don't understand about having a chemistry, sexual energy and attractiveness, and the demand from your body.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while i am drawn to introverted little guys (hear, that over-the-top, look-at-me queens?), i love that fact that he's a man. i love hairy legs and razor stubble. i love that he can shower and be dressed in 15-20 minutes and still be drop dead hot. i love that he is happier going camping than to a five star hotel. i love the fact he's uncomplicated. i love the fact he is so fucking good looking but still thinks he's "ok".

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
while i am drawn to introverted little guys (hear, that over-the-top, look-at-me queens?), i love that fact that he's a man. i love hairy legs and razor stubble. i love that he can shower and be dressed in 15-20 minutes and still be drop dead hot. i love that he is happier going camping than to a five star hotel. i love the fact he's uncomplicated. i love the fact he is so fucking good looking but still thinks he's "ok".

I'm not quite as black and white in this as BLM although I think I understand what he's saying. I haven't ever fallen in love or lust with a guy who is very effeminate. I think this is because I've never had someone like that as a real friend. What I have experienced with my male lovers is that they're just sort of normal guys who aren't overly affected in their behavior...but maybe a little unaware of their physical beauty and personal warmth. I think so many of us males have generally looked to women as the source of beauty and love in our lives that it's hard to see ourselves as valuable, loving, compassionate, kind and beautiful also. If we begin to see ourselves that way, then that sort of attractiveness becomes noticeable in other guys as well. As I've said on this site so many times, the most amazing thing I've discovered about having relationships with guys, is how sensitive, kind, gentle (also aggressive at times) and loving they are in the bedroom. For me it sort of throws the whole masculine top/bottom thing out the window. It's a huge liberation for guys to discover who we truly are when we're vulnerable and open-hearted with another man who we love and who loves us. :smile:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A person's outward appearance and behaviour aren't indicators of what they're like in bed. I've known some camp queens who are dominant tops in bed, and some butch, muscular hunks who wear ladies underwear and are happiest when they're on their backs with their legs in the air.
Forget the stereotypes, because that's all they are.

videoboi08

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the above comment Forget the stereotypes, do what feels good to you for your life. <side note> any tops come get at me lol jk

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, you tell him. Most people don't understand about having a chemistry, sexual energy and attractiveness, and the demand from your body.

avg_joe, do you think this is also true on this website? do you feel that people here haven't experienced sexual chemistry, energy and attractiveness with their partners? this makes me think that a whole thread should be dedicated to your comment or this topic. :smile:

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i am a femme guy, but that doesn't mean i am a pansy, and it certainly not a push over. and if a guy is lucky enough to get me in bed he's in for a ride. not being attracted and letting social stigmas affect who you are attracted to are two different things.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that's a dumb question, first, not everyone has sex to get off, so maybe that "masculine" top likes the "feminine" bottom, second, if a guy is a real macho man and hates "feminine" guys, gay or otherwise, then he'd also dislike most women right? because according to you if your like "masculine" guys and are topping a "feminine" bottom then you might as well be fucking a girl... well that doesn't make much sense, does it?

I get your point, but it's not like that, you can't just put gay guys in two categories.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm having a hell of a time lately finding masculine bottoms (I can't do feminine. Like you pointed out, if I want a feminine bottom, I'd fuck a woman). Thus far, I've found that the best bottoms are straight men, bi men, and/or our men in the military. I like my bottoms to be a bit rough, very vocal, and completely manly (well, as manly as you can be with a cock stuck up your ass). Odd isn't it, straight men can bottom better than gay men?:confused:
Click on www.lpsg.org/members/blueonblue1964.html and check out my UNCUT COCK Album:wink:

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Never really thought about this, but consider myself to be a masculine top ( when doing guys). My ultimate bottom is also masculine, great body, and very verbal. However, I have no issues with feminine guys with great bodies that are verbal too.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm having a hell of a time lately finding masculine bottoms (I can't do feminine. Like you pointed out, if I want a feminine bottom, I'd fuck a woman). Thus far, I've found that the best bottoms are straight men, bi men, and/or our men in the military. I like my bottoms to be a bit rough, very vocal, and completely manly (well, as manly as you can be with a cock stuck up your ass). Odd isn't it, straight men can bottom better than gay men?:confused:
Click on www.lpsg.org/members/blueonblue1964.html and check out my UNCUT COCK Album:wink:

The shameless promotion of yourself in the end puts the icing on the cake of this laughable response.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HappyBoi,
You are also shamelessly promoting yourself at the end of your post---your blogpost, your video, your pictures. Your links are all there. The pot calling the kettle black?

Kayman,
And speaking of black, yes, life IS black or white----IF you know the difference between right and wrong and good and bad, EVERYthing else is black or white. You'll see that as you experience more.

Hottie, that's funny. Bottom much?