Question for masculine tops !

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't really like this question, to be honest. I've noticed that since I spent more time on gay meeting/hook up sites, many gay men seem to be absolutely fixated on categorising sex and gender roles. As a general rule, it seems to go that bottoms are feminine and tops are masculine, or at least that's how a lot of people would like things to be.

But all this eagerness to categorise, seems to miss the idiosyncrasies and quirks of people's personalties and what makes them interesting and unique, as well as ignoring the issue of the chemistry that two people make when they're together. Human behaviour doesn't - and shouldn't - need to be labelled and put into a box, and if you're the type of person that does that then you're missing out on the wide variety of experiences that make life so fascinatingly rich.

Personally, anyone who claims to be '100% masc top' or a '100% femme bottom' holds little interest for me because it means I know in advance pretty much exactly what we'll do get up to in bed. And yet the best sex is the type which is spontaneous where you don't know what's going to happen next, but there's a strong sense that both parties are pretty much open to anything.

Think of sex like a dancing in club. You mix it up depending on who your with, the mood you're in, the music playing, and the general atmosphere. Anyone who always does the same routine must have an extremely limited imagination. And exactly the same thing applies to sex.

Forget the labels, and open your mind.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
As a general rule, it seems to go that bottoms are feminine and tops are masculine, or at least that's how a lot of people would like things to be.

I've noticed that just watching how gay men treat each other. It is hypocrisy to claim discrimination from straights, and yet they treat a bottom as less than a whole man. I know some super masculine dudes who enjoy bottoming. (We are just friends)