Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a serious question so please answer honestly.

I am wondering how many of you guys willing to participate in unprotected sex with a married woman considering she might get pregnant by you.

Leave out the child responsibility issues.

Last edited:

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
I would probably say no. It's not that I wouldn't want the responsibility of the child. It's that I couldn't sit back & watch someone else raise my child without being able to be part of it.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry subgirrl. I didn't know where to post it. I thought because I am the one who is asking, it would have to be on this forum.

Please if you think this is the wrong place for it then please can one of the admins either remove it or move it to another forum.

Sorry again, I feel bad now :-(

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. :D If she's pregnant by me, and I am fairly certain the child is mine, I think it's my right.

My question was, are you willing to take that risk, considering the risk could serve a good purpose.

I think I should have added the "could serve a good purpose" to original post.

Darn I can't, there is a time limit to editing posts.

Please don't miss the point. I am asking this question for a genuine reason.

Last edited:

JG6

Just Browsing
Media
If he's shooting blanks, then hell yeah - I'd only ask that the communication line not be closed. He/she deserves to meet me one day

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Err Fire . . . not a woman's issue. This would have been better off in one of the other forums.
Well, "Fire77" (the originator) says she's a woman, and she has a reason for asking, so it isn't way off-topic. The only other category where it might fit better is "Relationships" (or "Fictitious Stories"?).

If she's getting serious responses, I say let it stay here. Just make her promise to never do it again. At least not until the next time.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
My question was, are you willing to take that risk, considering the risk could serve a good purpose.

How is this serving a good purpose? Does the husband know that the woman is having sex with another man?

If the woman wants just wants to get pregnant, why doesn't she just go to a sperm bank?

Reactions: SBDangerfield

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry subgirrl. I didn't know where to post it. I thought because I am the one who is asking, it would have to be on this forum.

Please if you think this is the wrong place for it then please can one of the admins either remove it or move it to another forum.

Sorry again, I feel bad now :-(

Don't feel bad :smile:. I felt I had to say it, as I would have said it if a male had posted a similar thing.

You might get better responses if you gave a little more background or info about why you are asking the question :smile:.

Well, "Fire77" (the originator) says she's a woman, and she has a reason for asking, so it isn't way off-topic. The only other category where it might fit better is "Relationships" (or "Fictitious Stories"?).

If she's getting serious responses, I say let it stay here. Just make her promise to never do it again. At least not until the next time.

Fire is a verified woman. But a thread doesn't become a women's issue just because a woman began it. It might be an issue for that one woman, but is not necessarily an issue for women in general.

If for instance, Fire's had wanted to know how women would feel about being impregnated by the sperm of a man other than her husband (possibly because the husband was infertile), and if women had considered or experienced it in the past, it could be considered a women's issue.

As it is, Fire has asked for male opinions about something that appears relevant to only one woman.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This is a serious question so please answer honestly.

I am wondering how many of you guys willing to participate in unprotected sex with a married woman considering she might get pregnant by you.

There is no honest and comprehensive answer to this question without considering the 'child responsibility issues'.

It may well be some of the men answering this question would be able to say 'nah, fuck it' to the responsibility issues but from my experience reading here the vast majority of men are not like that.

If you are asking about a specific case where you know the man in question, the lover of a married woman, would not be concerned by the 'child responsibility issues' then you should explain that context so we can better understand what you are asking.

About the poster who said the child would deserve to meet him - I agree. That is not a question of confidence, that is not even a matter of the biological father's rights, it is a matter of the child's rights to know his/her biological father. Most western countries have legislation out-lining an adopted child's rights to find his / her parents and many countries are following suit in regard to 'sperm-donor' fathers and surrogate or 'egg-donor' mothers.

But is that what you are asking - are you asking the men here would they be a sperm donor to a married woman - or have I missed your question?

(BTW: I think this does belong in this forum - fire is a woman [innocent til proven guilty, yes?] and she has an issue. Woman's Issue.)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
As it is, Fire has asked for male opinions about something that appears relevant to only one woman.

I disagree. Men ask stuff here all the time that is not relevant to even one woman, they are just seeking women's opinions - you answer those threads all the time. You're nit-picking.

Fire is seeking help with an issue that relates to her and may very well relate to other women reading here.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree. Men ask stuff here all the time that is not relevant to even one woman, they are just seeking women's opinions - you answer those threads all the time. You're nit-picking.

Fire is seeking help with an issue that relates to her and may very well relate to other women reading here.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

To start the answer I'll refer to the chapter "Generation Upon Generation" in Jacob Bronowski's book, "The Ascent of Man". (Ref: Jacob Bronowski (Wikipedia); Jacob Bronowski (Biography); The Ascent of Man) Dr. Bronowski had access to some of the most prominent scientists of the early 20th century. From his acquaintance, and interviews, with some of these individuals and their spouses he drew some interesting conclusions:

• People, in general, are not terribly particular about who they have sex with . . . but they are VERY particular about who they have children with.
  • Mental and intellectual qualities affect humans' choice of the partners who will procreate their children more than appearance, wealth, or other factors.
In other words, smart people seek out other smart people as the life partners who will bear and raise their children. As an evolutionary biologist, he used this to help explain why humankind seems to have evolved at a much more rapid pace than any of the animals.

(You can view, at least for now, the complete television program that the BBC produced from this book chapter at Generation Upon Generation. The quotes mentioned above appear at the end of the program. The book chapter is more complete than the TV show, but there is an awesome, unadulterated video sequence of an actual childbirth at 35:00 into the program. There is a very interesting discussion of human sexual behavior at about 44:00.)

So I doubt that I would do it if all I knew was that you're a married woman wanting a baby. I'd want to know at least a little about your intelligence and personality before I knowingly impregnated you.

The other factor comes from your qualifier, "Leave out the child responsibility issues.". In one sense, that would be a fundamental requirement. I would require some kind of assurance that I don't incur legal or financial responsibility for little Theophrastus. But at the same time, simply because young Farquhar is a person - not just MY kid - I want to know that he will be raised with respect, consideration, and affection. Whether or not your husband knows the circumstances of Murgatroyd's conception, I'd want to know that both you and your husband were willing to have and support a child.

Having satisfied those two conditions I'd consider satisfying your desire for a child.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No more risk for me as I have been fixed(vasectomy), just in it for the enjoyment and pleasure for myself and who ever I am having sex with:biggrin1:.

Question now is knowing that there is no risk of impregnation would this make it better or less of a concern for the woman to have unprotected sex?

Would have to feel better than using a condom any way for myself and her and no I don't condone unsafe sex with unknown partners.