Question for men, can a woman have too many past sexual partners

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by murray_215, Aug 7, 2006.

1. murray_215

murray_215 New Member

I was just wondering if you think a girl can have slept with too many people? I mean guys seem to think the more they sleep with the more of a man they are. I know there is a double standard for women. How many is too many for a woman.

2. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

How ever many you chose. It's no one else's concern except your own and your partners.

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Only the guys who watch too much TV.

4. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

its what ever your ok with. at a swing club i had sex, a number of times with a 48yo women who said she has fucked over 400 guys in her life time. now i didnt care cuz we where using condoms but i did make a mental note not to ate her out.

5. D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

If I have any intention on pursuing a relationship, I try not to delve into sexual pasts. Mostly for myself, I'll get hung up talking about it too much, mostly out of curiousity and you know what curiosity did to the cat.....

6. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To me thats one of those dont ask dont tell kind of things, i really dont want to know.

7. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    murray_215:

Yes, there is still a double standard as far as subject is concerned. I definately adopt a "don't ask, don't tell policy".

I think there is a formula for this situation:

For females, add 5 to whatever number she gives you.

For males, subtract 5 from whatever number he gives you.

It's simple, women want to appear virginal and men want to appear studly. It's the way we were bought up to relate to each other.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

8. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did she have an Arby's sandwich down there, or what?!:eek:

9. thickestone

thickestone New Member

Albums:
    For me the answer is YES and I know it's a double standard, but if I am going to marry somebody and she has my children I want her to be less not more experienced.

Morality and character count!

10. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

For me the answer is yes but don't feel it's a double standard on my part. I haven't gone around just sleeping with everyone, so I wouldn't expect a potential wife of mine to have had this behavior either. I have had flings after breakups etc.. where I slept with a few women in very short term flings and would expect any woman over 25 to have had these activities as well, it would only be when the numbers began to reflect a long term pattern of promiscuous behavior that I would object.

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd like my partner to have had as many partners as possible. Experience = a good thing.

It's nothing to do with morals. I want someone that knows what they're doing in every aspect.

12. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

The answer is no, simply because a man cant have too many partners so why can a woman, unless of course she's been doing entire football teams at the same time that might be considered too much. Otherwise a woman should feel free to have sex with as many as she wants, its not the sex that is negative its whether she becomes morally screwed because of it. Same rules apply to men.

13. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally agree.
    What for do I need a virgin who doesn't know anything and isn't even able to take me? An experienced partner who maybe can take me without struggle is way more interesting.

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you a virgin? Are you saving something for this future wife? How many is too many? Lastly, what does that number tell you of morality and character?

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The standards apply exactly equally, across the board. If a man wants to marry a virgin, he should also be a virgin. Anyone who holds a potential partner to standards which they themselves do not meet, is just simply an asshole idiot who does not DESERVE a partner.

16. Stursberg

Stursberg New Member

I used tobe in the camp that wanted a less rather than more experienced woman as a long time partner, but I have gone 180 after having met the woman I am currently with. I no longer ascribe to the double standard, and believe I have finally put sex into its proper perspective.

17. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Of course a woman can have slept with too many men but it is purely based on a personal opinion. For a man who wants to marry a virgin 1 other partner would be too many, but for others history is just that...history and better left alone. But i do say it is a serious issue if she has had unprotected sex numerous times, then as a man i would worry about how many men she had slept with.

Me persoanlly ive only slept with 4 men, all were relationship and no 1-night-stands so i 'Hope' for a future partner id never fall into the catagory of too many..and if so he can just fuck off. :biggrin1:

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I were a man, I hope I'd just want to know the things I ask as a woman:

How far apart were your last two STD screenings? How recent was the most current one? What were the results? What were you screened for? What have you done between these last two without a prophilactic: Oral? Anal? Vaginal? Have you done any intraveinous drugs?

Those are all the things I really want to know.

19. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    I don't think that in a relationship that is going well it should even be considered as a potential problem...

20. dongalong

Gold Member

Does too many partners = more partners than you've had?:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted