Question for men, can a woman have too many past sexual partners

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
murray_215 said:
I was just wondering if you think a girl can have slept with too many people? I mean guys seem to think the more they sleep with the more of a man they are. I know there is a double standard for women. How many is too many for a woman.

Hey, in this world you take love where and when you can get it. As long as she's clean, it doesn't bother me a bit how many. If she gives me aids or some other incurable disease, well let's just say the disease won't be the cause of her demise !

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thickestone said:
For me the answer is YES and I know it's a double standard, but if I am going to marry somebody and she has my children I want her to be less not more experienced.

Morality and character count!

thickestone:

You ARE kidding. Right?!? Would you be so kind as to inform your future virgin-like wife that you are showing pictures of your cock all over the internet.

Hmmm. I wonder what she would think about that. After all, morality and character count. Right!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Answer is yes.

Women can develop cervical cancer from vaginal warts and their chance of getting hiv and other stds are higher then the chances for men.

Plus, men are naturally poligomous where women generally want to find one mate and set up a nest - If a girl is acting like a guy she may be a little off in the head.

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yongdo said:
Answer is yes.

Women can develop cervical cancer from vaginal warts and their chance of getting hiv and other stds are higher then the chances for men.

Plus, men are naturally poligomous where women generally want to find one mate and set up a nest - If a girl is acting like a guy she may be a little off in the head.

Im pretty sure you're gonna get some flack over this ... :p

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yongdo said:
Answer is yes.

yongdo:

Your lack of insight and enlightenment is overwhelming. It's sort of like a heavy blanket that is smothering the life out of me.

The fact that you think a female can have too many sexual partners is one thing. The reasons you give for a woman not to explore her sexual side are asinine in the extreme.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yongdo said:
Answer is yes.

And there you have the number one reason why condoms are a pretty damned good idea. By the way, the cervical cancer risk is from HPV (human papilloma virus), and men and women have an equal chance of getting this virus if exposed.
yongdo said:
That's just plain stupid.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
It's sort of like a heavy blanket that is smothering the life out of me.
Don't know if you realize but you're helping me prove my point about the "little off" thingy. :smile:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yongdo said:
Don't know if you realize but you're helping me prove my point about the "little off" thingy. :smile:

yongdo:

Believe me. You haven't made a point yet. :rolleyes: By the way, I was comparing your lack of insight and enlightenment to a blanket. I believe that is called a metaphor.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
yongdo:

Believe me. You haven't made a point yet. :rolleyes: By the way, I was comparing your lack of insight and enlightenment to a blanket. I believe that is called a metaphor.
Karmen, dahling, I'm sure the "men are naturally poligomous [sic] and women want to find one mate and set up a nest" is something fed to him by Focus on the Family, and approved by Concerned Women for America. Sounds like their kind of freaky "studies show" kind of reasoning.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
karmen said:
thickestone:

You ARE kidding. Right?!? Would you be so kind as to inform your future virgin-like wife that you are showing pictures of your cock all over the internet.

Hmmm. I wonder what she would think about that. After all, morality and character count. Right!

TOUCHE

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Karmen, dahling, I'm sure the "men are naturally poligomous [sic] and women want to find one mate and set up a nest" is something fed to him by Focus on the Family, and approved by Concerned Women for America. Sounds like their kind of freaky "studies show" kind of reasoning.

DC_DEEP:

Agreed!

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
DC_DEEP:

Agreed!

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen
I just looked at your (very hot) gallery pics... a couple of them immediately made me wonder "are you into some BdSm stuff?" If you are, we have a LOT to talk about. Seriously!!!

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
I just looked at your (very hot) gallery pics... a couple of them immediately made me wonder "are you into some BdSm stuff?" If you are, we have a LOT to talk about. Seriously!!!

DC_DEEP:

I have an interest in all things sexual in nature. But then, don't we all.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ideally none...from some strange male natural instinct.

Realistically though, I would like a girl who knows her body and isn't as tight as virgin and that can accomodate me easily. Not that I'm that big but it has caused problems.

Anywhere below 10 is nice though. Above 50 and it wouldn't be anything long term I don't think. But it doesn't bother me. I worry more about the closed, religious types...so hot but so frigid.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
murray_215 said:
I was just wondering if you think a girl can have slept with too many people? I mean guys seem to think the more they sleep with the more of a man they are. I know there is a double standard for women. How many is too many for a woman.

The quick answer is No. We (men) are allowed and not classed as tarts if we have 30 plus sexual partners so let the girls have their fun also!

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well if guys had it there way, every woman they slept with would be a virgin. I suppose we don't like to think of her being intimate with others... not measuring up... etc. I suppose the fewer the better. But that's just not reality. I would not judge anyone based on how many partners shes had.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigA said:
Well if guys had it there way, every woman they slept with would be a virgin. I suppose we don't like to think of her being intimate with others... not measuring up... etc. I suppose the fewer the better. But that's just not reality. I would not judge anyone based on how many partners shes had.

BigA:

I'm like this. The more he's slept with, the better the sex has gotta be with him. Bring on the sexually experienced lovers. :biggrin1:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen