Question for men, can a woman have too many past sexual partners

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yongdo said:
First of all...

most of you people don't laugh alot. I can see that. I am sorry that penis, sex, and blah, blah, blah is such a serious issue to you.

But besides that, you are brainwashed if you think that a woman is as premiscuous [SIC] as men. They are NOT. (is it spelled right? who cares :smile:)

You can prove this to yourself by looking at the lesbian population and comparing it to the gay population. Word has it that the gay guy is getting laid slightly more than your average dyke. Why is that???

Finally, in my politically uncorrect way (which is also me being honest without all the bs we normally have to sling around) I said that I thought a girl was a little off if she approached sex as a guy would. Does that not make sense? Are and women exactly alike?

Believe me I love it when a woman takes charge and attacks me and is all over me wanting to fuck... But I also think maybe something's wrong with this picture.

Maybe she's a little needy or scary or loopy...

*yawns*

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
Yondo's right btw. Sorry if reality doesn't fit neatly into the way the rest of y'all think it should be. Of course there is a near infinite range of exceptions (Kotchanski). This is as it should be.

But looking at the big evolutionary picture, assuming you believe we inherit behavioral traits from our forebears, generally speaking a male's best strategy for passing down his genes is to spread his seed as far and wide as possible. A female's is to seek out the seeds most likely to survive.

Pretty simple really.

I personally love promiscuous babes. Just pointing out the root basis for society's dim view.

*yawns again*

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
2+2=4. There's some numbers for you.

Logical reasoning doesn't require statistics to support it.

Just look around. How many human cultures or species can you find where the female has a harem of men (ants and bees come to mind but their queens give birth by the thousands). Now how prevalent is the reverse?

The fact is human females invest far more biological energy into their eggs than males i.e., one per month vs. millions per ejaculate. How difficult is it to understand that from an evolutionary point of view they must be more protective of their reproductive reserve than males?

Niether is better, they're just different.

Nor do I think females necessarily have less of a sex drive. I'm just saying they're predisposed by nature to be more selective

God apparently wasn't sent a copy of the ERA.

Shelby, this is the same old tired argument used by men who want to excuse their bad behavior. Give it up. In nature, the female black widow eats the male after mating. Do you see any women around you ingesting their mates after they've shagged them? I don't.

*waits for someone to introduce the ape argument*

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shelby said:

Just look around. How many human cultures or species can you find where the female has a harem of men (ants and bees come to mind but their queens give birth by the thousands). Now how prevalent is the reverse?

The fact is human females invest far more biological energy into their eggs than males i.e., one per month vs. millions per ejaculate. How difficult is it to understand that from an evolutionary point of view they must be more protective of their reproductive reserve than males?

Nor do I think females necessarily have less of a sex drive. I'm just saying they're predisposed by nature to be more selective

Shelby, I've known you on this forum long enough to know you are brighter than that. Comparing the humans to other species proves absolutely nothing. You could also point out parallels between humans and chickens, but that doesn't mean that human women will lay eggs and sit on 'em until they hatch. Point out the parallels between humans and seahorses, and decide if you think there is something to the men toting around the fertilized eggs. And for what it's worth, bees and ants do NOT have the queen surrounded by males. In the instance of bees, the queen (fertile female) is surrounded by workers (infertile females) and occasionally a drone is hatched. He dies immediately after mating.

Please, don't be an idiot in your attempt at smug condescension. The ERA has nothing to do with it, political correctness has nothing to do with it. About the only thing in your post that is factual is that women do have a greater investment in the gestation and birth of the young. That still has no bearing over whether or not she has an active sex drive and how she deals with it. That's one of the reasons human females evolved a menstrual cycle instead of an estrus cycle, right?

yongdo's assertion that a female with a high sex drive who enjoys multiple partners has a mental disorder, while a male with a high sex drive who enjoys multiple partners is a victim/lucky recipient of natural biology, is erroneous.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
karmen said:
murray_215:

Yes, there is still a double standard as far as subject is concerned. I definately adopt a "don't ask, don't tell policy".

I think there is a formula for this situation:

For females, add 5 to whatever number she gives you.

For males, subtract 5 from whatever number he gives you.
In a survey of college students, men and women were asked about their sexual history. Before the interviews, they were divided into 3 groups. One group was simply interviewed. The second group was told they would be interviewed by ex-police detectives. The third group had electrodes attached and were told it was a lie detector.

Comparing the answers from the three groups, it was determined that, if they thought they could get away with lying, men would overstate by a factor of 2. Women would understate by a factor of 3.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shelby said:

+1
[FONT=&quot]But you don't even need stats to see this or believe in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Darwin[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or even believe that while men and women ARE equal that doesn't mean they want the same things.

Just look around. Look at the behavior of men and women.

When it comes to sexuality a female is MUCH, MUCH more selective than a male is. This is because she has to be, by nature. The act of sex for her means she is physically accepting penetration, a being to invade her being, not to mention possibility of childbirth and higher risk for stds.

A male doesn't have to face these risks.

mercurialbliss, you yawned at my post. But maybe you can answer why gay males are so much more promiscuus than lesbians???

Ps. DC, I included that little spelling error for you since you're such a spellmeister, spelling bee kinda guy. Go ahead use that [sic]. Again, no spell checkers, please
[/FONT]

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeffin90620 said:
Comparing the answers from the three groups, it was determined that, if they thought they could get away with lying, men would overstate by a factor of 2. Women would understate by a factor of 3.
Hence my previous reference to "self-reporting" in topics like this. Even to a stranger, who doesn't matter, and will never see them again, people say what they think will paint them in the best light when asked about their sexual behavior. Men will brag, women will demure. Simply because that is how they were taught. There may actually be some dichotomy, but it is much much less than is generally believed.

For any who claim that there is a large a biological/evolutionary/genetic difference between the sexual desire and expression in men and women, how does masturbation fit into that equation? Or homosexuality and bisexuality?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yongdo said:
...[FONT=&quot]Ps. DC, I included that little spelling error for you since you're such a spellmeister, spelling bee kinda guy. Go ahead use that [sic]. Again, no spell checkers, please
[/FONT]
yongdo, how old are you?

Don't be an idiot, please actually read my previous post addressed to you.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yongdo said:
+1
[FONT=&quot]But you don't even need stats to see this or believe in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Darwin[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or even believe that while men and women ARE equal that doesn't mean they want the same things.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Men AND women want sex. [FONT=&quot]

Just look around. Look at the behavior of men and women.

I'm looking. As far as I can see, they both want sex.

When it comes to sexuality a female is MUCH, MUCH more selective than a male is. This is because she has to be, by nature. The act of sex for her means she is physically accepting penetration, a being to invade her being, not to mention possibility of childbirth and higher risk for stds.

You've heard of birth control, right? And condoms prevent STD's, if used properly. Women are actually allowed to buy them and carry them on their person should they feel the need to use them. Neat, huh?

A male doesn't have to face these risks.

That's right! Men don't get herpes or genital warts or other STD's. :rolleyes:

mercurialbliss, you yawned at my post. But maybe you can answer why gay males are so much more promiscuus than lesbians???

Most of the gay men I know are in long-term relationships.

[/FONT]

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
yongdo, how old are you?

Don't be an idiot, please actually read my previous post addressed to you.

And, yes, I am a certefied idiot.

[FONT=&quot]Ps. DC, I included that little spelling error for you again. Feel free to use that [sic]. Again, no spell checkers, please[/FONT]

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
Men AND women want sex. [FONT=&quot]

I'm looking. As far as I can see, they both want sex.

You've heard of birth control, right? And condoms prevent STD's, if used properly. Women are actually allowed to buy them and carry them on their person should they feel the need to use them. Neat, huh?

That's right! Men don't get herpes or genital warts or other STD's. :rolleyes:

Most of the gay men I know are in long-term relationships.

[/FONT]
You have a simplified view of the world that is not baised in reality.

God that's wonderful. I only wish I were that naive.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[
quote=yongdo]
mercurialbliss said:
You have a simplified view of the world that is not baised in reality.

Damn. You've read a few of my posts and claim to know how I view the world? You don't have enough information and haven't asked enough or the right questions to make that judgment.

Explain to me what you think reality is. Please, I beg you.

God that's wonderful. I only wish I were that naive.

You're one of the fortunate ones. Apparently your wish was granted long ago.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yongdo said:

And, yes, I am a certefied idiot.

[FONT=&quot]Ps. DC, I included that little spelling error for you again. Feel free to use that [sic]. Again, no spell checkers, please[/FONT]
Alright, you have proven 1) you are stupid 2)you can't read 3) you lied about your age to get on this site 4) I'm tired of playing with the troll 5) Time to ignore your idiocy. Bye!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Alright, you have proven 1) you are stupid 2)you can't read 3) you lied about your age to get on this site 4) I'm tired of playing with the troll 5) Time to ignore your idiocy. Bye!
And you've proven you don't laugh much. The world, even the "large penis" world is a serious place for you. Sorry.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One more thought...

Why is it that guys mostly post dick picks but the average chick, Like mercurialbliss, posts pictures of her face??? In fact I never see a pussy pic. Why is that???

It's because we look at sex differently mercurialbliss. For a guy anonymous sex is ok, in fact great! For a girl there is emotional attachment... that starts with the face. The face which makes it personal and warm and emotional.

(Go ahead mercurialbliss. Post a pic of your vagina. I dare you.)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
yongdo said:
One more thought...

Why is it that guys mostly post dick picks but the average chick, Like mercurialbliss, posts pictures of her face??? In fact I never see a pussy pic. Why is that???

It's because we look at sex differently mercurialbliss. For a guy anonymous sex is ok, in fact great! For a girl there is emotional attachment... that starts with the face. The face which makes it personal and warm and emotional.

(Go ahead mercurialbliss. Post a pic of your vagina. I dare you.)
Check out Heather LouAnna's profile and posts! She destroys that theory!!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yongdo said:
One more thought...

Uh-oh.

DC's right. Literacy isn't one of your strengths. This is the Large Penis Support Group. Focus on "Large" and "Penis". My facial shots are not "complete". You can't see above my tip of my nose. If you looked through my gallery, you'll notice I show pretty much everything else. Plus, a little mystery invites imagination, which seems to be lost on you.

I love a man who tells me how I think without knowing me. It's such a turn-on.

Using your logic, if I see someone's face I become emotionally attached to them. Then why am I here at a Large Penis Support Group which has thousands of cock shots and few face shots? Your psychoanalytical skills suck.

(Go ahead mercurialbliss. Post a pic of your vagina. I dare you.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll post a pic of my vagina when you say something remotely intelligent and insightful.

Next!

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
I love a man who tells me how I think without knowing me. It's such a turn-on.

Your psychoanalytical skills suck.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll post a pic of my vagina when you say something remotely intelligent and insightful.

Next!
Stop flirting with me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Now, here is a fact. I like fucking, and I like it a lot. Im not ill, a little off in the head, a freak of nature, or an exception. Im a person.
<whew> Exactly. Perfectly said, K.
<...>
Im sure you can see what im saying. In this day and age, although we may in many cases speak of sex differently, this is largely due to the stigma attached to women who are open and honest about their sex lives. Every person is different as is their need/want for sex, it is NOT gender based.
Perpetuated stereotypes tend to give power to some, and take it away from others. Right?