Question for men, can a woman have too many past sexual partners

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
History matters, we haven't changed all that much in the past 10,000 years.

A fat pregnant woman gets around less than a male the same age. Most women get pregnant sometime in their lives. Women are more selective, therefore take more time to find someone to fuck. Most men will likely fuck anything. So they get around more, even if the girl WANTS sex as much, she will take more time in finding a partner, whereas the male can find more in the same time.

Except most girls are cautious anyway, due to the social stigma of being slutty. So they are not as promiscuous.

Just because Kotchansky or the few girls on a large penis website get around does not mean every woman does. Do you people have a lot of friends that sleep around too? Most females I know have very few partners. It's the way we are made. If a woman sleeps around then either she just likes sex, has low self esteem, or is trying to rebel against a strict upbringing. For every one slutty woman there are more slutty men.

Women have lower sex drives. At a male's peak he is young and fertile, and can get around more than an older, less physically fit woman who has probably had children. Even at her peak, most women are married at that time and fucking their husbands.

Men are made to make babies, and women to care for them. Just because Kotchanski is different doesn't mean every woman is like her. God help us all if that were the case.

The risk of getting pregnant and having a baby is usually a large deterrent for many women. Men don't have this problem and so are less inhibited about fucking

Kotchanski - do you have many friends? Who are as promiscuous as you?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:

A fat pregnant woman gets around less than a male the same age. Most women get pregnant sometime in their lives. Women are more selective, therefore take more time to find someone to fuck. Most men will likely fuck anything. So they get around more, even if the girl WANTS sex as much, she will take more time in finding a partner, whereas the male can find more in the same time.

Except most girls are cautious anyway, due to the social stigma of being slutty. So they are not as promiscuous.

Just because Kotchansky or the few girls on a large penis website get around does not mean every woman does. Do you people have a lot of friends that sleep around too? Most females I know have very few partners. It's the way we are made. If a woman sleeps around then either she just likes sex, has low self esteem, or is trying to rebel against a strict upbringing. For every one slutty woman there are more slutty men.

Women have lower sex drives. At a male's peak he is young and fertile, and can get around more than an older, less physically fit woman who has probably had children. Even at her peak, most women are married at that time and fucking their husbands.

Men are made to make babies, and women to care for them. Just because Kotchanski is different doesn't mean every woman is like her. God help us all if that were the case.

The risk of getting pregnant and having a baby is usually a large deterrent for many women. Men don't have this problem and so are less inhibited about fucking

Exactly this male thinking that are spreading HIV and Aids...all over the world.

Wonderboy...lets live the present history on the making...pills, birth control, condons and whatever safe sex being practicing by responsable people.

I just cant believe a young man like you are saying those things...:rolleyes: unbeliavable to me if a first world man thinks the way you are thinking imagine a young male of the third world that do not have the same opportunities to know better as you do !!!:eek:

Minnie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:

You obviously don't realize that Kotchanski is NOT different. She is not inhibited by the stigma that our society has placed on how females should and should not behave.

I personally applaude her. If I had her courage that is probably how I would be. :)

I personally think that you are simply reiterating what you believe because that is what you were taught or observed from your envirenment, etc.

REAlity: Women ARE sexual creatures, same as men. Each individual is different, as is their "drives" and "preferences".

So maybe the question should be, what do men prefer?

Minnie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said:
Thank you minnie, it's always nice to know that those who don't have the courage themselves, not only have the courage to stand up and say so, but also to applaud those that do.

Too many people in this world try to hide their own lack of courage behind insults, it makes me very happy to see those who don't :smile:

You're quit welcome. :)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:

Au contraire. Society has changed considerably over the years. Surely you read the newspaper, watch TV, or walk outside?

A fat pregnant woman gets around less than a male the same age. Most women get pregnant sometime in their lives.

Data, please.

Women are more selective, therefore take more time to find someone to fuck.

To represent today's standards, you should rephrase that: Women are more selective, therefore taking more time to find someone they want to fuck. Sometimes it doesn't take that long, sometimes it does.
Most men will likely fuck anything.

Why is it that men who state this seem to think it's a good thing?

So they get around more, even if the girl WANTS sex as much, she will take more time in finding a partner, whereas the male can find more in the same time.

Why? Because there are twice as many women in the world? Faulty logic there. rob just rob is right. Do the math.

Except most girls are cautious anyway, due to the social stigma of being slutty. So they are not as promiscuous.[/QUOTE]

These men who are fucking everything in sight . . . are they fucking women from a parallel universe? Because according to what you say, if men are more promiscuous, men need women to fuck (unless they're gay). So who are these promiscuous men fucking if women are so naturally chaste?

By the same token, just because there are men who say they're more promiscuous than women doesn't mean those men really are--which is what they're often implying. Sometimes it's wishful thinking.

I think you should research this subject a bit more. Men reach their sexual peak around 21, women around 35. You're assuming women are physically unfit when they have children--not true. I personally know two women who are pregnant and are very physically fit. You are also discounting the growing number of women at their sexual peak who choose to stay single and are sexually active.

That's very kind of you. :rolleyes:

I guess, like yongdo, you've never heard of birth control. Don't worry, there's plenty of literature available for you to read on that, too. I'll even provide a couple of links if you'd like.

I find it interesting that men who hold fast to the notion we're still animals operating with little to no intelligence are the ones who profess to the myth that women have lower sexual drives, care less about sex in general, and are SO afraid of the myth of sluthood being attached to them. These men who continue to profess these untruths do so because these untruths are beneficial to them. The underlying attitude is "too bad for women because they don't have the benefits we do, but, oh well. Deal with it. That's nature."

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
So, based on how you've been responding, I'm assuming that for you, it's not so much a quantity issue, but a quality issue. If a woman has many partners, but they were not strangers, to you, this is not as big a deal as a woman who had the same number of partners, but she only stayed in touch with a few of them. Is that what you are saying?
I don't think it's wrong for women to have as may partners as they like provided that:

1. They don't use sex as a weapon (i.e. for monetary gain, gain of relationship, or power over someone in any way)

2. They are and remain disease free.

It's just that in my experience women generally tend to use "free" sex as a means to an end - where men just enjoy the "free" sex.

Otherwise sex, free sex is a wonderful thing and why not go and fuck your brains out?

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
His only downfall in this opinion is that he applies it to women only.
Agreed.

No one should ever feel or be used.

(I am also sorry to say that I do believe it is the truth that women are more at risk for stds and hpv can lead to cervical cancer (if not treated) in women. The reverse is not true for men which makes sex less risky for us. I am not proud to report this or trying to gloat about it or using it as a reason as to why we can fuck and you can't. - just saying that it's safer for a male to fuck around, that's all.)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope…. It just gets them ready for me. See, without a snowstorm, one could never fully appreciate the sunshine.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski, you've tried to say it several times in several different ways, but no one seems to catch on... let me give it a try:

According to the time-honored double standard, a woman should have sex neither before marriage, nor outside marriage - she should be a virgin when she marries, and should never have sex with any man other than her husband.

The man, on the other hand, should prove his masculinity by having sex with as many women as possible.

Every human should adhere strictly to these standards.

Now for the fun part, if the women are having neither pre-marital nor extra-marital sex, where does stud-man find multiple women to stick his big irresistable cock in? If a woman only has sex with her husband, then logically there is only one woman who will have sex with him - his wife. Oh, I forgot, it's perfectly OK if I screw another man's slutty wife, but not if any other man has sex with my virtuous wife.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
So let me get this straight. Y'all are saying that in general or on average, the two sexes are equally choosy when it comes to deciding who they will and will not have sex with and are equally aggressive in their pursuit of sexual relations?

You sure you want to stand by that?

I'm floored. Politically correct newspeak wins.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shelby, please (in an adult manner, if you don't mind) explain to me, precisely what you mean by "politically correct newspeak."

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
So let me get this straight. Y'all are saying that in general or on average, the two sexes are equally choosy when it comes to deciding who they will and will not have sex with and are equally aggressive in their pursuit of sexual relations?

You sure you want to stand by that?

I'm floored. Politically correct newspeak wins.

Shel, i've no interest in being politically correct.

But the times, they are a-changing.

"In general", it appears that men are still less choosy and more aggressive because women are only now catching up with the men. When it's drilled into a woman's head that sexual pleasure is taboo for her (by family, religion, society, etc) she won't follow through on her desires. When the aforementioned factors ease with time, women are less afraid to act on their sexual impulses and desires.

Maybe i'm just a simpleton:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
<...>
No, doll, it's just that the "double-standard" defenders and the "equality-hounds" can't agree whether this thread is about biological sex drive and gender-dependent preferences, or about sociological misperceptions.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:

"In general", it appears that men are still less choosy and more aggressive because women are only now catching up with the men. When it's drilled into a woman's head that sexual pleasure is taboo for her (by family, religion, society, etc) she won't follow through on her desires. When the aforementioned factors ease with time, women are less afraid to act on their sexual impulses and desires.

MB, sorry and with all due respect you have no ideas of the breath or nature of man's sexual desire.

It's not just society that has determined how men and women act. As an observer of people can you not see that men and women approach sex differently? Can you not see that most men would fuck anything that walks and most women would not?

Honest to God, don't you realize that men are genetically programmed to be able to fuck anything that comes across his path.

DC, I didn't do a spell check. Crucify me, if you must.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yongdo said:
MB, sorry and with all due respect you have no ideas of the breath or nature of man's sexual desire.

It's not just society that has determined how men and women act. As an observer of people can you not see that men and women approach sex differently? Can you not see that most men would fuck anything that walks and most women would not?
That has not been what I have observed in real life.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:

Then I'm a simpleton with ya, girl. :wink: It's an interesting point you make. I've heard some younger guys say one thing they like about older women is we've gotten over a lot of the taboos. I think a lot of younger women are still caught up in a lot of ideas of how things are "supposed" to be, with relationships, marriage, sex, etc. I know when I was younger I totally drank that cool-aid. But I think having a little life experience really helps pop those taboo balloons and make us realize if it feels good, do it, and we all have a right to feel good. I know I've gotten comments from men I've been with, especialy the younger ones, that they are a little intimidated by how up front I am about what I want and my desire for sexual pleasure. The common thing I hear is guys really like that about me but are not used to it because a lot of women are afraid to be lusty or to be thought of as demanding or pushy.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:

missbliss I counter that we passed the point you describe above decades ago. that women in the sixties and seventies pretty much kicked those taboos in the ass.

I further contend that the one of the problems today is the aftermath or morphing of the feminist movement to where it 'drills into a woman's head' that she's just the same as a man.

What the fuck is so great about being a man? Why can't we embrace and celebrate our differences?

*screams* I AM NOT DEFENDING DOUBLE STANDARDS. I am observing worldwide generalized human behaviour patterns. Political correctness, DC, at least to me is when an assertion flies in the face of observed reality because reality may offend someone.

btw bliss, you are on fire!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yongdo said:

Honest to God, don't you realize that men are genetically programmed to be able to fuck anything that comes across his path.

DC, I didn't do a spell check. Crucify me, if you must.

I'm telling you people..men are sooo confuse to me...

I always thought about this huge desire on men about having to have many women..and I open a thread about that somewhere and asking how many women man really need to be satysfied...and most said the sexologist were wrong and blablabla..etc...

Now...i dont understand...anything anymore...:rolleyes: :biggrin1: