Question For Men Who Like To Take A Cock

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like it to build up to deep hardpowr fucking. Going slowis ok to get going, but as soon as I'm loosened up enough I need to feel like I am really being fucked as hard as I can take it and then some more. When the guy has finshed with me I love that used and broken feeling and am not happy unless I get it. I'm a real cock slut I know but I being fucked really hard is the best kind of fucking, 100% better than being the top and 10,000 times better then sticking your dick in a pussy. Good hard anal is the best sex you can have, by far.

JEZZY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a total bottom guy and love it in any position you can do me. Love doggy style and on my back when I can watch his eyes when he cums in me. Also, love to sit on it and have my dick flopping all over his chest, stringing pre-cum all over his body. On my side is great, too and, hopefully can experience each position during each encounter. Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Storage

Experimental Member
Media
New to this board but loving reading all the posts.

I love to bottom. Masculine guy here, but seriously submissive in bed with a great hung passionate Top. There's this saying: "I'll be your boy in the streets and your BITCH in the sheets." I know it's not politically correct, but then, what is in good sex, right?

I love a sit on it to control the initial entry, as I tend to stay very tight. But once that's taken care of, I like it on my back with my legs open, taking deep long thrusts from a serious top. I like looking into a guy's eyes as he's pounding me toward our nuts.

I've had great experiences with str8 or BI guys who like to think of the ass as a pussy, really and think they need to treat it that way until they learn the finer points of pounding ass.