Question for Men who receive anal sex

John9Inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a question for men who get fucked bareback.
How long does the cum stay inside you before it finally leaks out or shit out? Someone told me it can stay there for days?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like an enema for me, but it does tend to ooze out afterwards. It's not like I hang out with my butt in the air after getting reamed good. Since he does cum a lot I sometimes wear a pantyliner back there to catch the excess.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found that my partner's cum can stay in me for several hours before oozing out or starts to leak out soon after we have sex. I don't know why this is true. I usually like my body decide when it is time. I love the feeling of my partner's cum inside me! :wink:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I didn't have to state this, but things being what they are, I do.

Please please please make sure that before you engage in any condom-less anal sex, as either insertive or receptive partner, that you trust your partner with your life, because it could well be in his hands at that moment. Knowing your own and each other's HIV status beyond doubt is vital before you even think about doing this.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a question for men who get fucked bareback.
How long does the cum stay inside you before it finally leaks out or shit out? Someone told me it can stay there for days?

Damn, if I engaged in bareback sex, which I don't, I'd invite you to cum over and plow this ass so we could find out. You are stunning!

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a top but when it comes to trick I always use a condom. Though I am HIV- it is still still wise to use a condom. Unless both partners are true to each other and have quarterly tests. If it was my ass no I would not keep it in there.

Yeah, but even with quarterly tests you could be taking HIV up your ass for a year before a partner tests positive after being infected. My partners and I started out fucking raw, but after a couple months we decided to wrap it up and keep it that way, as none of us wants to share an unwelcome bug with our boys.

Darren

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I didn't have to state this, but things being what they are, I do.

Please please please make sure that before you engage in any condom-less anal sex, as either insertive or receptive partner, that you trust your partner with your life, because it could well be in his hands at that moment. Knowing your own and each other's HIV status beyond doubt is vital before you even think about doing this.

well i usually don't disclose this information but since this seems the place to share it i might as well I tested HIV+ two years ago and let me tell ya it wasn't worth letting this fuck buddy of mine cum inside me every time we had sex like 3 times a week for a year and it was not worth it all i can say is guys be careful and use condoms. I am very healthy right now but hate having to go to the doctor's every 2 months especially my doctor he is a prick. My viral load is undetectable and i am not on any meds, but the night sweats, constant fatigue, insomnia is not worth it and it has done a number on my mental health so once again bottom and versatile guys and females unless you are with someone you know is negative and you have been together for a long time and plan on staying together please use a condom and water based lubricant. i know i am rambling but i wouldn't wish on anyone the emotional roller coaster i have been on since i tested positive not to mention rejection after rejection
i have been dumped more times than i can count one one hand by both men and woman when i disclose my HIV status i am after all a ver honest person. Take Care All Of You, WALLY L

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
well i usually don't disclose this information but since this seems the place to share it i might as well I tested HIV+ two years ago and let me tell ya it wasn't worth letting this fuck buddy of mine cum inside me every time we had sex like 3 times a week for a year and it was not worth it all i can say is guys be careful and use condoms. I am very healthy right now but hate having to go to the doctor's every 2 months especially my doctor he is a prick. My viral load is undetectable and i am not on any meds, but the night sweats, constant fatigue, insomnia is not worth it and it has done a number on my mental health so once again bottom and versatile guys and females unless you are with someone you know is negative and you have been together for a long time and plan on staying together please use a condom and water based lubricant. i know i am rambling but i wouldn't wish on anyone the emotional roller coaster i have been on since i tested positive not to mention rejection after rejection
i have been dumped more times than i can count one one hand by both men and woman when i disclose my HIV status i am after all a ver honest person. Take Care All Of You, WALLY L
Thank you for sharing this story...
I am totally shocked to find out you are only 26. If you don't mind, may I please pass your story onto a friend who refuses to use condoms for his male partners?

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum usually stays in my ass until I eventually go to the bathroom. I've never had it leak out of me (although that sounds like it'd be hot), unless it was while I was still getting fucked, and then that was only because it was getting pulled out on the cock that was fucking me. I've always tried keeping loads in me as long as possible - just gives me a nice, content feeling having an assfull of cum still in me after a good fucking.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have to comment on this thread.

I'm a top and have never taken a load in my ass, so I can't answer the original question. For 4 years I have been HIV+ however...so all you tops, think about that for a minute.

Trust me about something: You do not want to become HIV+. That means that you do want to use a condom every time you have insertive intercourse - whether you're gay or straight, male or female, top or bottom. You can ask your partner their status, but what will it really tell you? They might lie and say they're HIV-. Or they might honestly have no idea what their staus is. Or they might think they're HIV- but have actually seroconverted to HIV+ since their last test. Or...or...or...

IMHO, the bottom line is that if you want to avoid HIV, you insist on using a condom during sex.

Kudos to nakedwally for sharing his story. Sadly, don't be shocked that he's 26 - I was 26 when I was infected and have met many other under 30 poz guys. Get the word out to all the young people you know - HIV has not gone away and if you have enough bareback sex you will become infected. It's serious business.

Thanks for reading.