Question For Men Who Sit Like This

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a man always sit with his legs crossed, does that make him less masculine, or is it more of a shyness psychological issue. I've seen many men sit like this and it's really demeaning for their masculinity. What's your opinion on this topic and why do you think some men tend to sit like this and others don't. Do you also think they tend to sit like this because of the setting of the public place their art makes it inappropriate to sit this way. While in other places it's more acceptable when your in a more casual place. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with it, I find it very natural and think that's how every man should sit. That's why I was very surprised when some people I knew were like they think its inappropriate in some places while in other places it's ok.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jesus tapdancing Christ on a cracker. How you sit has nothing to do with your masculinity. Sometimes it's comfortable to cross your legs. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's a good way to hide an overly-prominent bulge.

Christing hell. Let people sit how the fuck they want to sit jesus.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jesus tapdancing Christ on a cracker. How you sit has nothing to do with your masculinity. Sometimes it's comfortable to cross your legs. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's a good way to hide an overly-prominent bulge.

Christing hell. Let people sit how the fuck they want to sit jesus.

Amen times infinity!

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What in the blue fuck are you on about?

How you choose to sit has fuck all to do with how masculine you are. I sit in a way that makes me most comfortable (including sometimes crossing my legs), and there's no thought processes involved behind it. Imagine how insecure you'd need to feel in your masculinity to imagine how you sit would have any impact whatsoever on your masculinity levels.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. Like these guys are so non-masculine.

22478967984_f77a79d96b_b.jpg
barackon20h.jpg
President_John_F__Kennedy_in_his_rocking_chair-sausd.us-.jpg
upload_2019-4-17_20-11-58.jpeg

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two things. I seldom see men sit with legs crossed at the thighs for long and those who do rarely cross their legs tightly.

It's not so much a matter of our junk being in the way as it is the mechanics of the narrowness of our hips. It's much easier for women to cross their legs because their hips are farther apart to make room for the birth canal.

Reactions: meningreentights

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're supposed to cross your legs like that for the same reason as women: to keep everyone from seeing your crotch

Why would any man would want anybody to see their crotch. Ladies wear skirts so its understandable. But all men wear pants, there's no need to hide anything.

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Watch from 00 to 00:32

It's all about body language and being open. Closing your legs not only does not look attractive but sends off the message that your closed off from the conversation and that your not an engaged listener.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Watch from 00 to 00:32

It's all about body language and being open. Closing your legs not only does not look attractive but sends off the message that your closed off from the conversation and that your not an engaged listener.

The link doesn't work now. Is it posted elsewhere?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How or if a man crosses his legs when he sits is dependent on several things:
1.) Culture - it is routinely done among some nationalities;
2.) Comfort - some find it to be a comfortable way to sit;
3.) Physical Fitness - grossly overweight men will not be able to cross their legs when they sit, because there is too much fat in their legs.