Question for Men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by gcbenji0, Sep 22, 2007.

1. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    This is a question for men (age 18-25ish) who've been with women.

What does it mean when you bight your fist in regard to a woman.
    Here's the story, i woke up last night to find my roomate in bed with an extremely hot woman. not sure if they had sex, but when he got up the next night and she walked into the bathroom. he looked at me and smiled and bit his fist (as some sort of signal to me or something:confused: ) and I'm just wondering what that means? maybe it meant that they had sex? maybe it meant she sucked good dick?
    well right now its about 9 am and they were making out on the bed so i had to get out of there. i'm sitting in the lounge with my macbook.

Anyways, is fist biting some sort of sign betwixt heterosexual men?

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

yes, meaning that he is telling you he was fucking good, perfect body, eatable. Is like a desire of eating a fruit you like.. :)

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

technically he was being a dick to the girl, not showing respect to her and thinking he was more of a man because he slept with her and letting other ppl know about it in this case you..men should not say w/e happens with a gir, no matter what unless she likes that idea.. but most men call women bitches which is not a good thing.. so where is the world going?

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

with me andyo i usually make her bite her fist, lol:wink:

5. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    ok so what he was saying was that she had a great body and the sex was good? but was he referring to the sex in general or was he referring to just the cunnilingus?

and the fist biting is a metaphor for eating a piece of juicy fruit?

6. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol...well what he described was a male-male symbolic lang.
    with me they start in one side of the bed and after 30 second she is hitting the wall lol...

and they cant speak..:) have you tried talking to them while hitting hard? haha seem like they dont know what they are saying and lose it. :)

or when i tell my girl alright get the condom out, i start hard and she forgets the condom..lol so funny

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

bro lets just say when u see a women and you do the fist biting is a symbol of telling ur friend damn she is fucking hot ( seeking approvement between friends) or like you do some kind of looks w/e...

Draft saved Draft deleted