Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The woman (we're both in our early 30's) I've been dating for about 2 months now is a real cum freak. Much more so than most of the women I've had sex with. She's insistant that after I cum inside her and we both have climaxed, that I eat her out and then exchange the jizz/saliva in my mouth with her, followed by passionate kissing, smearing body fluids all over our bodies and finally showering together. Also during foreplay (bj or 69ing) she likes for me to cum in her mouth and then she'll smear it all over her breasts. Tho I've never been hesitant to eat my own cum or kiss a chick after cumming in her mouth or creaming on her face this woman's obsession with cum and bod fluids is beginning to bug me. Should I be honest with her and tell her that I prefer hot passionate sex without so much focus on cum and oral exchange of body fluids? She's really not a tramp; just obsessed with cum. Anyone else experience such behavior in their female partners?

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In my experience more women are cum-phobic than cum-loving ... I've never experienced anything like you're describing.

You should let her know if it doesn't float your boat. Sex is a two-way street, after all. And if a shared love of semen is a must-have for her, better to know that sooner rather than later.

Steve

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sigh...I should have such problems...

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are probably a lot of guys that wish they were in such a boat. The first few times it was exciting as hell but like they say...be careful what you wish for. Recently, it's reached the point where I feel as if we're showering cause we're filthy as hell and I'm also wondering (but refraining from asking) if she's been like this with all the other guys that have laid her.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
a woman i ever had, she used to ask me to get it off on her face or boobs.
she believed young man's juice has an amazing effect on skin care for ladies over 40.
her faith is
rubbing their skin with cum not only can keep it from aging process but also can rejuvinate their sagged skin.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good sex always comes with good communication. You need to talk to her about it CAREFULLY.
It is obviously making you a bit uncomfortable. If you cant talk about it, then you really dont have anything meaningful and it doesnt really matter anyway. Talk to her.

D

deleted81224

It is merely a matter of time before she is the recipient of a bukkake experience.

I love to plaster female faces, but I have never really thought about creampie/snowballing - find that kind of odd tbh.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe she thinks YOU like it.

Follow-up, guys! After cumfests again on Fri and Sat, decided to take my lady to brunch yesterday and discuss the matter. So as not to ramble, when I brought up the topic and my concern, her response boiled down to the fact that she felt I really got into it and that she followed suit so as to bring out the true animal in me and keep the fire in my loins burning. Incidently, my nickname among my friend is Animal. Reflecting on what she said, perhaps I should bear a lot of the responsibility. The first few times that we had had sex, I'd made remarks such as "like a beast or animal, I'm marking my territory."

Last edited:

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wife and I have enjoyed snowballing for years. It is a very intimate act and a real turn on for my wife especially if I snowball my cum from her pussy but we don't snowball each time I cum. Maybe your gf should ease off a bit and save snowballing for a once a week treat or so.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do believe that you have resolved the situation. Note that I did not say problem.

Effective communication and sexual activity is indeed a two way street. I think you are well on the road to happiness. Life and Sex should be fun!!!!

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well it sounds like she's really willing to go the distance for you- a very good position to be in :) you two could have some fun expressing feelings for each other.

p.s. is that what the voice in field of dreams was referring to when it said, "go the distance?" snowballing?

-j

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I have enjoyed snowballing for years. It is a very intimate act and a real turn on for my wife especially if I snowball my cum from her pussy but we don't snowball each time I cum. Maybe your gf should ease off a bit and save snowballing for a once a week treat or so.

Excuse my stupid question but, what is snoballing, I know it has something to do with the subjet, but what is it exactly?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The woman (we're both in our early 30's) I've been dating for about 2 months now is a real cum freak. Much more so than most of the women I've had sex with. She's insistant that after I cum inside her and we both have climaxed, that I eat her out and then exchange the jizz/saliva in my mouth with her, followed by passionate kissing, smearing body fluids all over our bodies and finally showering together. Also during foreplay (bj or 69ing) she likes for me to cum in her mouth and then she'll smear it all over her breasts. Tho I've never been hesitant to eat my own cum or kiss a chick after cumming in her mouth or creaming on her face this woman's obsession with cum and bod fluids is beginning to bug me. Should I be honest with her and tell her that I prefer hot passionate sex without so much focus on cum and oral exchange of body fluids? She's really not a tramp; just obsessed with cum. Anyone else experience such behavior in their female partners?

This may just be an immature response on my part, but I would absolutely love to find a girl who likes my cum the way your g/f does. Theoretically she would be exactly the kind of girl who would push all my buttons. I've never been with a woman who lusts after my load so much, so I have to admit I'm feeling a little envy toward you. BTW your post is extremely erotic to me. To each his own I guess. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else experience such behavior in their female partners?

I had a girlfriend who really loved busted nut and got tickled all kinds of pink when any of it got on her, but damn dude, what you're describing is out there.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's a pretty safe bet that she has! Don't focus on her past sexual history. It's part of who she is and there is no way to change it. In my opinion, that's a recipe for disappointment.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are probably a lot of guys that wish they were in such a boat. The first few times it was exciting as hell but like they say...be careful what you wish for. Recently, it's reached the point where I feel as if we're showering cause we're filthy as hell and I'm also wondering (but refraining from asking) if she's been like this with all the other guys that have laid her.