Question for our ladies

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who here has breast implants and did these make a difference in your life, love life and self esteem?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want natural large breasts, but mine are natural but very small. I am looking into natural ways to increase size, but since I want to increase by about 3 full cup sizes, I don't know that that's possible (Especially since I want to LOSE about 40-50 pounds besides!)

I'd have implants if I had the money, but also everyone seems to only like natural ones, however they only like natural and LARGE ones. That leaves me out in the cold. I think my experience with that has affected my relationships with men, both in a good way and in a bad way. Good because I am sensitive to the problems in self esteem faced by men who have small penises (although unfortunately, I am unable to feel them myself and can't have enjoyable sex with them... However, I am nice and never say anything bad about them or laugh or anything like that. That's just mean!) Bad because I'm not as attractive to men and I go home to an empty bed every night. And of course I have very low self esteem myself based on that.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mine are natural, but large and most people assume they're implants. Most of the time I'm very happy with them but it sometimes gets annoying that some people pay more attention to my boobs than what I have to say. It's often difficult to find clothes to fit as well. Fortunately, I generally have good self-esteem, which has nothing to do with my breasts.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
You know what they say "if I can touch them then they ARE real"

I guess it is what you want on the one hand you can have a 40 YO with 36DD that used to be a a C or B cup, before time, gravity and or a couple of kids left them "deflated" so she decided to fill them back up, they are nice and round, feel firm and look like the ones you find on a 20 YO. Or the woman that had them when she was 20 but now they are saggy, maybe have that post child birth "deflated look"

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if a woman had breast cancer and reconstruction? Say that since she was getting it done anyway she decided to go larger than she was previously. Could anyone hold that against her?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely not J, in fact I know a woman who had a double mastectomy and she chose to when getting reconstructed get one cup size bigger, from a B to a C. I thought they looked quite nice. She seems happy and they look natural and very pretty to me.

That said though I always think the women I see in strip clubs with fake ones look terrible for the most part, but that probably has something to do with the choice they make to get really huge ones (generally) that do not look good with their body size. They have that super fake/won't move an inch look and I just imagine them in bed with someone during the throes of passion and their tits not moving even a little bit. Seems a little weird to me. I don't really think those kind would *feel* good, but I'll admit I don't have much experience feeling fake boobies in a sexual situation.

I do not have breast implants, in fact if anything I have considered a reduction. But I've never done anything about it.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
I don't know why I feel the need to put my two cents in here but I'm doing it:

$.01 - 99% of fake boobs only look great under clothing.
$.02 - 99% of fake boobs look horrible nude. They don't feel nice either.

Was that really one cent? I dunno, I would take any size natural breasts over man-made any day. So few women with implants have breasts that look and feel real.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Wife works for a plastic surgeon group. They do a great many "augs" of course, but seems to be just about the same as the number of lifts and reductions of the naturally larger women.