Question - For people who use Vibrators....

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because you don't stick in the whole vibrator... and the vibrator doesn't fuck on its own - it just politely buzzes away until she's ready for more.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Suppose this is a Q for the ladies.
Most vibrators are 8 inches plus with a wide girth. So when you see the real thing, why do you Say Oh my God?:redface:
Not sure where you shop for your vibrators, but they come in all shapes and sizes here... kinda like guys. :smile:

Yorksguy, maybe you're confusing vibrators with dildos?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, there are vibrators & then there are dildos, then there's vibrating dildos. I don't own a dildo, of any kind, but I do have a vibe. And yes, I'm a male. I have a simple vibrator, made by Conair, that I got at Target, I think for 10 bucks. But the vibrating tip of it on my erect shaft & go to town for what usually amounts to an intense hands free orgasm. Sometimes, just to mix it up, but it right on the head.....the sensation can't be experienced in natural life. It's not something I do every time, I like it lubed & dry, just regular wanking suits me just fine, too. But variety is the spice....

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
Not sure where you shop for your vibrators, but they come in all shapes and sizes here... kinda like guys. :smile:

Yorksguy, maybe you're confusing vibrators with dildos?

NO. A Dildo is a Dildo. Most vibrators sold in the UK are that size. Only a few are smaller. I think the lip stick vib is the smallest. Perhaps it might be a US verses the UK thing. UK women must only buy the larger ones!!! Can anyone correct me?:rolleyes:

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It might be a UK thing after all. In a locked lucite case in the Sex Museum in Amstedam stand a plethora of pleasantly humming vibrators in many sizes, with many attachments, in a variety of colors.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Because you don't stick in the whole vibrator... and the vibrator doesn't fuck on its own - it just politely buzzes away until she's ready for more.
And you are so right... I love my rabbit, but there are things that men can do that it can't do, and as much as I enjoy masturbating with it, I'd choose the real thing any time of the day...

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at a friends house and he ran down to the video store to grab a DVD. I'd been trying out his Back Massager similar to this one.

http://www.wholisticresearch.com/ecom/product.php3?prodid=363

but with rounded knobs not nipples like this one has.
I was doing this sore calf muscle i had and then moved up to my thigh, well you know where this is going.

My cock was hanging down that leg and it was as if it stood up in my pants, looked around and said "What's that?"

I placed one of the vibrating knobs on the underside of the glans and just held it there. My cock started throbbing and pulsating without even being hard yet. I had to readjust my cock as it grew and then placed the vibrating knob at the same place. I came in what must have been under 2 mins. I know that there were commercials on tv at the time and they were still on when I blew.

And up to that time I thought vibrators were just for women.
If anyone hasn't tried a vibrator on themselves, I'll tell you you're missing out on something great.

I did have a bit of trouble though, because I had a pretty goey wet spot showing through my underwear and jeans. When he came back he got us each a beer and I gave mine a bit of a shake before I opened it, it fizzed a bit and i let it fall on my pants. I stood up and said "Shit look at this, it looks like I pissed myself".
He said "Do you have a bone on?"

So even what I thought was a good coverup came back at me.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
Suppose this is a Q for the ladies.
Most vibrators are 8 inches plus with a wide girth. So when you see the real thing, why do you Say Oh my God?:redface:

Because most vibrators are not even close to 8 inches, and can be quite slim.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't use toys when I masterbate as I prefer my warm fingers and usually don't insert much, just clitoral - but I will use them if I am "putting on a show' for a guy if they ask, or if hubby is watching me masterbate as its a big turn on for him.

To answer your question - I have too many vibs and dildos to choose from many various sizes etc , my favorite is about 9 inches long by about 6 thick, non vibrating, realistic shape colour etc and super soft - hubbys cokc is about 8x5 and he has no problems with me fucking something bigger than him.

I actully hate the feeling of plastic, latex, etc in my pussy when I am cuming, seems so foreign when I clench down to cum and it puts me off.

I Love the feeling of glass, cold or hot

I can't use vibrators as they make me cum too quickly, I am like a trigger finger on a man :smile:

Me and toys just don't have a close relationship :rolleyes:

Honey

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
WildHoney said:
I don't use toys when I masterbate as I prefer my warm fingers and usually don't insert much, just clitoral - but I will use them if I am "putting on a show' for a guy if they ask, or if hubby is watching me masterbate as its a big turn on for him.

To answer your question - I have too many vibs and dildos to choose from many various sizes etc , my favorite is about 9 inches long by about 6 thick, non vibrating, realistic shape colour etc and super soft - hubbys cokc is about 8x5 and he has no problems with me fucking something bigger than him.

I actully hate the feeling of plastic, latex, etc in my pussy when I am cuming, seems so foreign when I clench down to cum and it puts me off.

I Love the feeling of glass, cold or hot

I can't use vibrators as they make me cum too quickly, I am like a trigger finger on a man :smile:

Me and toys just don't have a close relationship :rolleyes:

Honey

Mmmmmm:rolleyes: