Question for Self-Suckers

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Curious - if you can suck your own dick, how often do you do it versus how often you just have a wank?

I've always assumed that even if you CAN self-suck, it's probably pretty hard work, so it's not something you would do very often, but I might be wrong.

Anyone of you lucky guys care to enlighten me?

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to know if self-suckers can fuck a guys ass (missionary position) and suck his cock at the same time?
Being quite flexible I'm sure this is possible but never I've seen it done.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Used to self fairly regularly as a younger man, but yes, stroking was always easier. Unless you do it regularly the flexibility definitely fades. Now it takes a few days of stretching to get just my lips back on, but it is still a fun thing to do from time to time.

D_Donald_ T_Rump

Experimental Member
Media
I do it a couple of times a week. My flexibility seems to vary day to day, so if I realise I'm only just going to reach, I don't force it and get back ache, I'll just have a wank that day and hope I've got better flexibility again the next day.

It is an incredibly erotic experience though and I highly recommend it. I love swallowing the cum down spurt by spurt as I climax.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolalolalos

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess I haven't done that for a long time. Last time I did it for my wife as a lark. She thought it was funny. I did, too. It does absolutely nothing for me. Seriously. Kind of like tickling yourself.

Maybe I'm wired differently, or she just knows better tricks, but I've tried everything when I was younger, and I never really got off on it. I was a bit thinner back then and could get the whole head and maybe an inch or two in. Now I'm not so sure, and I don't really have an inclination to try it.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it when i want to really. First thing in the morning is nigh on impossible but mid day, or at least a couple of hours after i wake i can do it. Its not that hard for me mostly, just more awkward to find the time. Best as well to do it a few hours after you've last ate.
Id say weekly, but sometimes daily if i fancy the odd cheeky suck for just a min or two.

Varies really.

Last edited:

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must get horny a fair bit then. But aye, would agree you do have to be in the mood, effort-wise can vary. Just enjoy it.
Ive found to avoid a sore back to just not stay in the crouched over position for too long, take little breaks. Biggest problem thought is when you orgasm, you pull yourself down deeper and harder (least i do, to enhance the pleasure), and your back can be a bit tender after.
Just take breaths and slowly, slowly straighten your back and gently twist side to side after, bend and slowly reach to your toes and slowly straighten again.

Dont mind cumming in my mouth, dont often swallow but does save the after part, like to edge and stop and small amounts of cum at a time, easier to manage and not so overwhelming and also your still in the mood.

solosuck forums! • View topic - Somehow SS related
Hope this link is useful for peeps for certain previous questions asked.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just discovered I can still do it (and can get even more in my mouth than I used to!), but like Captain Elephant said it doesn't stimulate much, and even if I was really horny I wouldn't be able to get off.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to know if self-suckers can fuck a guys ass (missionary position) and suck his cock at the same time?
Being quite flexible I'm sure this is possible but never I've seen it done.

yes it is possible...I do this to my bf while I am fucking him. But it does help that he is well hung.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college I would self but found when I shot it did not feel as intense as when I jerked, once married I didn't need to any more, just was not exciting enough to do my self. I was flexible enough to get 2/3rds in my mouth.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I selfsuck maybe 1-2 times per week... not as much as I jerk off. I can jerk off almost anywhere but I really need to be home to selfsuck (and have a bit more time to stretch beforehand). I'd much rather get a blowjob from someone else anyway, but selfing does feel pretty awesome too!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I selfsuck maybe 1-2 times per week... not as much as I jerk off. I can jerk off almost anywhere but I really need to be home to selfsuck (and have a bit more time to stretch beforehand). I'd much rather get a blowjob from someone else anyway, but selfing does feel pretty awesome too!

19_10inches expresses my feelings about selfsucking perfectly. It's pleasurable to do but not as pleasurable or emotionally satisfying as having someone else give me head. I do think that guys who can do it aren't too excited about cumming in their own mouths. But for me that's the main reason I do it...to drink the load.

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in high school, I would probably suck myself 8 out of every 10 times I would masturbate. I was giving myself head at least twice a day - once in the morning and once at night. I was totally addicted to it! Once I got to college, I didn't do it as often, but I wasn't masturbating as much due to having a roommate and getting laid much more often :)

Cheers,
Riddle

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Used to self fairly regularly as a younger man, but yes, stroking was always easier. Unless you do it regularly the flexibility definitely fades. Now it takes a few days of stretching to get just my lips back on, but it is still a fun thing to do from time to time.

I could self suck when I was younger. I can't now. I assumed it was more skeletal and less to do with stretching. It is promising that a bunch of guys on here are talking about preparing by stretching.

Any tips on stretching?

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it pretty much only when I'm REALLY in the mood to do it, i.e. really horny :naughty:

I'd say about twice a week though, otherwise I find my neck and trapezius muscles tend to ache during the day, which really isn't worth it.

Selffer3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just found this question, sorry to reopen an old thread but I find it fascinating how sucking own cock is so different from man to man! For me I self every day, it becomes a daily "habit" the more you do it, doesn't hurt at all improves flexibility. The easier it becomes the more pleasurable!
Yes you can suck whilst fucking if you're so inclined