Question for size queens

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Charlie14, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

I have kind of an odd question.. if you had a son.. and your son ended up being HUGELY endowed... how do you think that would affect you?

Would it be no big deal what-so-ever? Or would it be strange to you in anyway? Or would it affect you being a size queen in anyway?

I have heard stories about my dad and I heard he was extremely well endowed.. and I have gotten the impression that my mother was a size queen from things I have heard.

Now, I don't know if it is just my imagination or something else.. but I have always felt the problems I had with my own mother were related to this(my older sister too). I felt that when I reached puberty there was a sudden change in our relationship.. and I think this is when my size became very noticeable. I also thought my mom was very strange about relationships with girls -- overly protective on a nearly psychotic level.

I have talked to some girls that were very busty and I have heard similar kinds of things with them and their fathers and brothers etc. I have also heard of a lot of girls who were very developed being molested too.. so I am wondering if women have these kinds of feelings but are less likely to act on them like a man might but they still affect them in some way subconsciously .

2. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    Sorry, What's your question???

3. feel thick

feel thick New Member

not a question there...but i can imagine one: How will a guy with a really big, huge, cock, be treated, be ostracized, worshipped, you name it.
    I had an uncle when I was a kid who had a really big cock, I'd guess over 8" . It was the family joke even for those who never saw it . The standard family joke was when Uncle Jim died, he'd have to buried in two coffins. Question: did the undertaker need permission to cut off his cock for the other coffin?

4. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    Just bend it up over his shoulder :biggrin1:
    LOL

5. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

\

I have kind of an odd question.. if you had a son.. and your son ended up being HUGELY endowed... how do you think that would affect you?

Would it be no big deal what-so-ever? Or would it be strange to you in anyway? Or would it affect you being a size queen in anyway?

6. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    It wouldn't be a big deal to me at all, unless it presented a problem for my son. Like as in being ostracized or harassed because of it and the subsequent upset it might cause him. That's the only reason it would concern me.

7. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    guess if it was too big, he would be a main attractive at a traveling side show... or just very popular about town.. haha

8. Principessa

Gold Member

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Hi Charlie.

10% of child sex abuse is committed by women. It is very taboo. How much is incestuous, I do not know. I may try to research it a bit when I have a bit more free time.

In many parts of Europe, it would be completely normal for families to see each other naked throughout their lives. I imagine that either parent would be concerned if their child was either very large or very small because to think that there won't be issue is naive.

You may also wish to research the Elektra Complex and whether women who have it transfer it to their sons. I have certainly known women who have too great an interest in their father's large cock IMO.

Draft saved Draft deleted