Question for "size queens"

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by smallman@Jul 23 2005, 08:02 PM
Would you ever turn a guy down because of small size alone? If so, what is your cut off size?
[post=331216]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't like to, but I've done it twice before... one was maybe 3 inches (it fit in my closed hand, with my fingers touching :wow: ), not to mention married... and the other was maybe an inch longer and had a gf... amazing how I tend to attract guys who are "committed"

I would if it was a one nighter, but I wouldn't if I were dating the guy and he were worth it... It also depends a lot on who the person is...

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 23 2005, 09:21 PM
That's a dumb question to ask size queens!
[post=331220]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know. The reason I ask is that it is quite obvious that you guys are attracted to big cocks, but I don't think it is as obvious that you would flat out reject average sized guys.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"size queen" is a derrogatory term. The very few of us who will apply it to ourselves certainly would turn down a guy for size. Sorry, that's what the phrase means. That being said, there are extremely few "size queens" even here and the likelihood of meeting one in real life is slim at best. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 24 2005, 02:06 AM
"size queen" is a derrogatory term. The very few of us who will apply it to ourselves certainly would turn down a guy for size. Sorry, that's what the phrase means. That being said, there are extremely few "size queens" even here and the likelihood of meeting one in real life is slim at best. I wouldn't give it a second thought.
[post=331317]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there Madame,

I have encountered a few girls who called themselves size queens, but my experience with them wasn't the best - If I had to rate them and their sexual abilities, they all would be in the B and C range (no, that's not meaning Big Cock). Sex with them usually meant me working my ass off to please them, while they just let it happen and didn't show any signs of passion, or pleasure.

I think even of those few girls who refer to themselves as Size Queen, an even fewer number really ARE Size Queens, while the majority of them is using the term without knowing the true meaning of one, and trying to improve their own "net worth" by it. Or are my expectations wrong?

Bruce

PS: As this subject is about Size Queens... my long-term-on-and-off g/f in HS was a fan of a band named Betty Blowtorch, who had a song titled "Size Queen", it was one of her favorites.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, Bruce, I think you are quite right. Probably a lot of women who call themselves size queens have no idea what it means. I have noticed that it has gotten more popular, but most people probably just think it means "likes 'em big". And for the size queens who just lay there and let you do all the work, eww gross! I don't blame you a bit for rating them lower, you're not the hired help!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter+Jul 24 2005, 04:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Jul 24 2005, 04:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 24 2005, 02:06 AM
"size queen" is a derrogatory term. The very few of us who will apply it to ourselves certainly would turn down a guy for size. Sorry, that&#39;s what the phrase means. That being said, there are extremely few "size queens" even here and the likelihood of meeting one in real life is slim at best. I wouldn&#39;t give it a second thought.
[post=331317]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there Madame,

I have encountered a few girls who called themselves size queens, but my experience with them wasn&#39;t the best - If I had to rate them and their sexual abilities, they all would be in the B and C range (no, that&#39;s not meaning Big Cock). Sex with them usually meant me working my ass off to please them, while they just let it happen and didn&#39;t show any signs of passion, or pleasure.

I think even of those few girls who refer to themselves as Size Queen, an even fewer number really ARE Size Queens, while the majority of them is using the term without knowing the true meaning of one, and trying to improve their own "net worth" by it. Or are my expectations wrong?

Bruce

PS: As this subject is about Size Queens... my long-term-on-and-off g/f in HS was a fan of a band named Betty Blowtorch, who had a song titled "Size Queen", it was one of her favorites.
[post=331402]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

i have to agree to a certain extent

as i have said before on here a long while ago…. i separate the internet size queens from reality because some usually just say that to stand out or have some bitter hatred against men so they want to put them down and various other reasons from what i have seen.

on another board i post on there was a topic on penis size and one posters had to of posted "i only like huge and thick" more then 10 times in that thread that’s only because no one replied to her comment so she felt the need to continuously post it in order to get attention :eyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I don&#39;t like to do all the work either. If I wanted to do all the work, I&#39;d get a blowup doll or a watermelon or something.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 24 2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I don&#39;t like to do all the work either. If I wanted to do all the work, I&#39;d get a blowup doll or a watermelon or something.
[post=331549]Quoted post[/post]​
true

make it seedless for me :eek:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I agree too. There are &#39;plastic&#39; size queens and then the real ones. The pretend ones will say &#39;wow I love your big cock&#39; and use the words big and cock so many times...but then won&#39;t be able to handle it...

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Jul 24 2005, 07:44 PM
I agree too.  There are &#39;plastic&#39; size queens and then the real ones.  The pretend ones will say &#39;wow I love your big cock&#39; and use the words big and cock so many times...but then won&#39;t be able to handle it...
[post=331582]Quoted post[/post]​

also, fake size queens generally overestimate the size of the guy they&#39;re with. I&#39;m only six and change, but have been able to fool a few girls into thinking that I was around seven. You just gotta make sure there are no rulers around.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by smallman+Jul 24 2005, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smallman &#064; Jul 24 2005, 07:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Jul 24 2005, 07:44 PM
I agree too.  There are &#39;plastic&#39; size queens and then the real ones.  The pretend ones will say &#39;wow I love your big cock&#39; and use the words big and cock so many times...but then won&#39;t be able to handle it...

also, fake size queens generally overestimate the six of the guy they&#39;re with. I&#39;m only six and change, but have been able to fool a few girls into thinking that I was around seven. You just gotta make sure there are no rulers around.
[post=331585]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll be the first to admit... I&#39;m not a size queen... but I do know the difference between 6 and 7 inches by sight...

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1+Jul 24 2005, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(godiluvabig1 &#064; Jul 24 2005, 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by smallman@Jul 24 2005, 07:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Jul 24 2005, 07:44 PM

also, fake size queens generally overestimate the six of the guy they&#39;re with. I&#39;m only six and change, but have been able to fool a few girls into thinking that I was around seven. You just gotta make sure there are no rulers around.

I&#39;ll be the first to admit... I&#39;m not a size queen... but I do know the difference between 6 and 7 inches by sight...
[post=331603]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m more than six, just not much more. And yes, I&#39;m pretty sure I could tell the difference too. However, what they don&#39;t know won&#39;t hurt them.

P.S. I usually say "just shy of seven" if that helps.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by godiluvabig1+Jul 23 2005, 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(godiluvabig1 &#064; Jul 23 2005, 09:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallman@Jul 23 2005, 08:02 PM
Would you ever turn a guy down because of small size alone? If so, what is your cut off size?
[post=331216]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t like to, but I&#39;ve done it twice before... one was maybe 3 inches (it fit in my closed hand, with my fingers touching :wow: )
[post=331219]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

did he kill himself?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I&#39;m not a size queen nor know anybody that is, I never really thought about penis dimensions until I came to this forum. My fiancee is the first person I measured, he thought I was drunk that night&#33; :D Ex&#39;s would tell me their size but I never gave it a second thought.

Besides, personality is more important&#33; ;)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by smallman+Jul 24 2005, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smallman &#064; Jul 24 2005, 05:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Jul 24 2005, 07:44 PM

also, fake size queens generally overestimate the size of the guy they&#39;re with. I&#39;m only six and change, but have been able to fool a few girls into thinking that I was around seven. You just gotta make sure there are no rulers around.
[/b][/quote]

There are "optical inches", and "technical inches", that don&#39;t really exist, but make the girl feel like they are there.

As for so-called size queens, I had the impression that they didn&#39;t have a shit of an idea of how to handle a big dick, but just called themselves "size queens" in an attempt to either make themselves more attractive, or to fight off pestering guys.

Bruce

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hi
Im not a size queen, but i do like to look at a guy with a realy large softy, but when it comes to sex it doesnt matter what size they have as long as the can use it to satisfy me im careless, i mean i big dick is an instant turn on for me, but i wares off pretty quick they are gonna need alot more for me to be interested for the long haul,

Luv Ya&#39;s
Tilly