Question for size queens

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just wondering, how often do you get really big guys? I'm talking about 8-9 inches or more. I was wondering because statistically they are very rare. If you get them pretty often, how do you find them? Just curious.:smile:

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a size queen, but the big'uns find me.
I honestly used to think it had something to do with my height. I posted a thread about it here a while back.

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've only had two guys that size and to perfectly completely honest it was not very good. I couldn't get the whole of them into my mouth or ass...it was not very good for either of us. I know you weren't really asking that, but yeah...I think its important for the 'larger than life' cock worshipping morons on here to know that its not all its cracked up to be.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No offense to gay guys, but I meant female size queens. It's not that I have anything againts bi or gays, it's just that I have no interest ;)

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I'm curious about this one too. How about it girls? :cool:

I was just wondering, how often do you get really big guys? I'm talking about 8-9 inches or more. I was wondering because statistically they are very rare. If you get them pretty often, how do you find them? Just curious.:smile:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see your still pissed because I rejected you. Don't worry, you'll grow up some day.

Your blocked again.

:smile:...I think you must have me confused with somebody else, and just for future reference...it's "you're still pissed" and "you're blocked again"...not your. You're obviously confused and your posts continue to be ridiculous

Last edited:

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you dig hung guys but think 8-9 inches is rare, then you really need to change or at least expand your dating pool.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really can't believe its as rare as the statistics say it is. If 9" is one in 10,000 that would be saying there's one 9 inch guy in the town I live in with a population of 8,600. I'm not saying their waaay common but that statistic just seems unreal to me.