Question for size queens

manstien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just hoping for some input. I know size queens come in all shape and sizes(Meaning what cock sizes they like) if I came across a size queen, should i have anything to worry about? I think I came across one before and I think she was hoping for more.

Thanks

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose it depends what you're looking for with her. If you're looking for a relationship and all she's bothered about is the size of your manhood.. well, I wouldn't bother, because there's more to you than that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just hoping for some input. I know size queens come in all shape and sizes(Meaning what cock sizes they like) if I came across a size queen, should i have anything to worry about? I think I came across one before and I think she was hoping for more.

Thanks

Are you looking for a size queen because it's not like they go about with special tattoos or specific color handbag so you know in advance. :smile:

You'd be better off asking the women you have been with in the past if you satisfied them in bed. If they haven't complained, I guess you're ok. :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the thing. To some girls I am no difference, to some huge and to a couple, they perfer 1 to 2 more inches. I dont know what to think. Do some girls need ridiculous sizes to be satisfied?

I have to laugh at your use of the word ridiculous. :tongue: If you mean bigger than you, then yes...some of us do need ridiculous sizes to be satisfied.

Before you ask, I will tell you that I can't be bothered with less than a thick, 7" penis. I have tried a variety of smaller penises and they just don't do it for me. That may qualify as ridiculous to you; but it's not like 7" is freakishly big either.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying 7inch girth, or lenght? 7 inch girth is ridiculous, but not 7inch lenght. I do have 7inch length.
Length. If only one measurement is given it's length. If there are 2 measurements given, such as 8x6 then the first number is the length and the second is the girth. Girth is the distance around the penis, width really doesn't matter as the penis is not a rectangle.

manstien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you and i met one night and it got hot and heavy. Would I only get a handjob(I read one of your posts this is what the guy gets if he is not capatabily with you and you have no interest) or would you hangout with me a 2nd night?

PS..Sorry about my spelling

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you and i met one night and it got hot and heavy. Would I only get a handjob(I read one of your posts this is what the guy gets if he is not capatabily with you and you have no interest) or would you hangout with me a 2nd night?

PS..Sorry about my spelling

I don't do one night stands or sport fucks and besides that I am way too old for you.

PS - Your spelling doesn't bother me but I hate when guys ask me that question and I walked right into it. DAMN! I am so stupid. :frown1:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before you ask, I will tell you that I can't be bothered with less than a thick, 7" penis. I have tried a variety of smaller penises and they just don't do it for me. That may qualify as ridiculous to you; but it's not like 7" is freakishly big either.

You've complimented me plenty of times. I only measure 7 inches, though; does that mean I'm thick?:smile: Because I couldn't be fishing for compliments more blatantly than this.

Sorry about that. Just looking to talk. I know you girls get asked that all the time and its boring. I have alot of other factirs involved..

I think you need to find more friends, personally. You sound kinda... well, I've heard this kind of talk before, and I'll just say that every time I've heard it, it didn't come from someone of a good social life. Just hang out with people more.