Question for small guys who wish you were big: would you rather be big hard or soft?

flaccid7in

Sexy Member
Media
Just curious which one you wish for more and why. I'm a bi guy (mostly date women but definitely have experience with men) and I don't feel like my big dick is much of an advantage.

If anything, I lose sex opportunities when it hurts a girl or she knows it will hurt and she goes instead for a handjob.

But damn, there ain't no feeling like walking into locker room showers and seeing people stare in shock. Straight or gay, the all stare and get embarrassed when they see my size put them to shame. Once my friends see it they won't stop telling people, and on high school swim team I used to be called "horse" because of how obscene my speedo was. It just feels like I'm the king, and that's awesome.

Agree? Disagree? Smaller guys, would you rather have a big dick for sex?

BlackLantern

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would want to be huge soft, for several non-sexual non-social reasons, and also it would always be at a minimum that size when hard.

lbmaine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i would prefer a HUGE flaccid for the ego boost. im an exhibitionist and would probably live at the nude beach

I would give up pretty much anything to have a flaccid like this:

http://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/937708/
I agree with you, bigger flaccid. To show off in the gym, nude beach, etc. It won't be any smaller when hard. LOL

Blades25

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with you, bigger flaccid. To show off in the gym, nude beach, etc. It won't be any smaller when hard. LOL

My position was very different. But you definitely have a point :D I wouldn't care about the showing off, but still it couldn't grown any... smaller :D

middlenamerachel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yup totally not huge here, and what i've got only comes out to play when i'm hard so while in a perfect world it would be great to have another inch or two, I'm a grower, so i'd actually prefer some more beefing up while i'm flaccid.

Good question btw.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
:\ I'd rather be bigger when hard. I think the magic show of it going from a small to big size is quite awesome.

... If there are hot women or women with hot ASSets then I'm going to have a semi anyways, so my dick will look big on it's own.