Question for Str8 Guys on Rimming

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How many of you guys have gotten a girl to eat your ass. My ex gf would do it without being asked, and I loved it especially when I was high. But I don't know how to get others to do it. I don't even know how to start the conversation.

Marco1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's definitely taboo to bring up but I love doing it and having it done. My wife is not a fan of it. She has only done it twice maybe? She sometimes lets me do it her. I remember the first time I just went for it since I didn't know how to bring it up as well. I was having a sex chat with a female friend the other day. She admitted to loving anal sex and I told her I loved rimming and she said no way would she ever do that. Go figure.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not interested in having it done to me, but I have eaten a woman's ass before, at her request. Didn't do anything for me, but she loved it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Davyd18 said:
How many of you guys have gotten a girl to eat your ass. My ex gf would do it without being asked, and I loved it especially when I was high. But I don't know how to get others to do it. I don't even know how to start the conversation.
This sounds like the beginning of a stand-up comedy routine.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Davyd18 said:

I guess the ever-popular "Lick my ass, bitch!" didn't cut it, eh?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horribleperson said:
ive had a few girls do this to me they didnt ask and just went and did it, it freaked me and i would jump up and stop them.

You fool.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My g/f introduced it to me about a year ago. It was her idea b/c she likes to spice up our love life. Fuck, I liked it alot! When she did me, I shot in about a minute. It's an amazing & wonderful feeling,hard to explain. I guess it's all those nerve endings around my butt. :tongue:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Davyd18 said:

Seriously - why don't YOU do it to her first? YOU introduce the activity & then ask her about it whilst your having your afterglow cigarette?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's very hot! Was making out with a gf, both in our shorts, and she pulled back whatever that part of briefs is called that runs under my balls, and started licking around my ass. I shot in just a few seconds, then returned the favor.

I find it always works best, if you either ask for what you want, or do it forst to her, and then ask for it. I've never had a gf turn me down for rimming.

Make sure you're recently showered and clean back there.

Salami

Just Browsing
Media
Do you guys shave down there?

Heard something on the radio this morning in reference to rim jobs, "it's like making out with an ewok"

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no problem licking a chick's ass, I might even do it for one or two of the guys on here (and they know who they are). I just wish girls would automatically return the fav. I've had a few guys do it to me, but they wanted to fuck me after and that wasn't gonna happen.

I was arguing with this guy at school today, and I got mad and I told em to eat my ass. Then he said bring it on BITCH, and I got so embarrassed and horned up at the same time I didn't know what to say.