Question for str8 guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_henry miller, Jul 2, 2009.

?

Heterosexual males, what do you think/feel when you see another good looking male?

1. Nothing. I can hardly even tell if another guy is good looking or handsome. Not an issue for me.

11 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. I can notice when other guys are good looking, but, well, who cares?

34 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I can tell when another guy is good looking, and I get a little jealous sometimes.

29 vote(s)
    34.1%
  4. I feel inspired when I see another good looking guy.

11 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

This is a sincere question. Though I realize it is a somewhat unusual question. Answer if you feel up to it. Thanks.

Straight guys, what do you think and/or feel when you see a good looking male?

I'll create a poll as well, for thsoe who may prefer that. But a personal response on this thread would be preferable. Thanks.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Nothing really. Unless there is something unusual. I dont really check him out, clothes, watch, shoes, nothing. Then again, i am not really into those things. I usually check out the girl he is with and think, "Lucky guy" or "He could do better".

Something unusual could be someone that is very well built, phyically. Like a bodybuilder or personal trainer. I may check out his arms, torso, claves, or general phisque and look for balance. It more of a critique on training then a sexual thing. But then again, I am into weight training and appreciate the human form.

3. ninerr

ninerr New Member

If I come across someone's who's really attractive, I'll think just that (i.e. "He's pretty good looking.") I won't oggle him or have any sort of feelings toward him, but I'll process that he's attractive.

Where I think it differs between gay and straight men is that gay men (from what I understand) notice all men and categorize them, much as we do to women. Straight guys really only take note of someone's who's especially good looking (or especially not, as the case may be).

That's my $0.02, anyway.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I know when he looks good and it can make me jealous... this question is asked many many times before

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok ok I know I'm not straight... I'm pretty much bi even with preferences for girls... But I thought I'd take part in this thread as being good looking is the big thing for me that's confusing.

Cocks? Sexy bodies? OH YEAH, I love that in a guy, I really do, but then POOF clothes on... face... Wait a minute, this isn't like with girls, I totally loose interest!

I even remember taking part in a "What type of guy/girl do you prefer test?" girls had face comparing, questions about attitude.... but guys? With a sexy guy in underwear on the cover I'd expect SOMETHING, but instead it was only faces of guys, which one you find cutest/sexiest and I just couldn't tell! Really I just stood there wondering unlike with girls and after sometime i even felt a bit disgusted of some of those faces.

So yeah I'm bi, but damn about defining what a cute guy is... I'm less good than the average straight guy, perhaps it's another indication I really prefer girls... they don't have to drop their shirts or pants for me to want em!

6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I hate "pretty boys". Make me want to puke! Men who look good, well, that's their stuff, I'm not exactly fugly and I don't compete in their beauty leagues regardless.

7. CVCArules

CVCArules New Member

i dont really notice how dudes look but if they are more cut than me or bigger (i mean muscular) then i get jealous a lil.

8. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, since I'm trying to bulk up at the moment, I notice that too sometimes.

I also notice if a guy has a face that I think women would find attractive (but really, what do I know) and it isn't so much that I feel jealous, but more so that I just consider the guy lucky to have a nice face.

9. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Yeah, sizing up the competition.

10. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I can spot a good lookin dude (as everyone can... even those who choose to pretend they cant) lol. But theres not alot of point feeling jelous of good looking people cus u still gotta live with what u got.

11. J5k

J5k New Member

Honestly? I can't tell. I can generally tell if someone is really ugly, but I can't really tell the difference between an average guy and a good looking guy. A dude is a dude to me.

12. gjorg

Gold Member

If your hetero and think your not "Fugly" then you are probably a beast! Sorry to tell you but.......I do not want a fight here but it is what it is.

13. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jealousy.

14. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Yep, I can tell when another guy is good looking. Usually they know they are!

15. LibidoWasNeato

LibidoWasNeato New Member

Albums:
    I do find myself getting jealous sometimes.

Or the feeling that I wanna look similar.

Draft saved Draft deleted