Question for str8 guys

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sdnbham79, Aug 1, 2008.

1. sdnbham79

sdnbham79 New Member

I'm married, but I love to suck cock. I have a friend at work (also married) who shows a nice bulge. I can't help but stare at it when we talk. We've never talked about it and as far as I know for sure, he thinks I'm completely straight (because I'm married).

There's been a lot of times we've been talking and I look up from his crotch to see him looking directly at me. I'm sure he's seen me looking. But he doesn't miss a beat in the conversation and has never said anything.

As much of a fantasy world as we live in here on this site, I'm 99% sure he's not in to guys in any way. So what do I do? Stop being his friend? Because I can't stop looking. OR make it more obvious that I'm looking at his bulge?

Any thoughts?

2. dwtrlp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My advice - stay outside the workplace.

3. catman

Gold Member

Agreed, with the job market being what it is- find someone else to drool over NOT at work. Lot of employers are LOOKING for a reason to down size.

4. boerkie

boerkie New Member

true catman!!

5. pbmonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My advice is to not hook up with co-workers. It has never worked out for me!
    I have in the past hooked up with people I work with and the relationship later turned sour and my work place became a hell . And you may dread going to work at the place ever again.

6. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

I don't know why you think you have to stop being friends with the guy. Just because he's not gonna let you slob his knob doesn't mean you can't keep all that stuff to yourself and just be buddies.

7. sdnbham79

sdnbham79 New Member

Because I seriously can't keep my eyes off the bulge. It's like an obsession. Once today i was lost in staring at it and looked up and he was looking at me. Again, didn't miss a beat in the conversation. Think maybe he's just oblivious? Or knows I'm looking but doesn't want to say anything?

8. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Look don't touch - why are you afraid of your sexuality? God doesn't make any junk!

9. sdnbham79

sdnbham79 New Member

I'm not afraid of it. I'm just married. The only thing I like to do with guys is suck. I like to do so much more with women, so I went that way. I'm just obsessed with bulges. And thighs. I love me some thighs in blue jeans. anyway. back to my question. Do y'all think he's just oblivious, or doesn't want to say anything?

10. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

Honestly if he's basically 100% straight he probably hasn't even noticed. I've had several friends confess to me that they were attracted to me. I think they hoped that I would say the same. Not happening. I think a couple seriously just wanted to get it out in the open and they knew I wouldn't reciprocate but certainly not all.

Several have commented that they were just sure I knew because of stares, or hugs, or body contact or whatever. I don't pay attention to those things with guys, because I'm not into guys.

Could be he's noticed and just assumed that you're curious about his size. I have had many completely straight friends work up the courage to ask just how big I am. They were staring at the bulge. If I realize it, then I just tease them about it, and usually they'll come out and ask. If we are close enough friends, then I am cool with it.

I think you just need to enjoy being his friend. Even if he knew you were interested, which I agree you should not come right out and say to a co-worker, he still may not care. I have many gay friends. I know at some of them are attracted to me, but we're still friends, in some cases the closest of friends.

11. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never mix work and play.

12. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    My advice is erase this downlow mentality ASAP. Downlow men are some of the biggest perpetrators of transmitting STD's. Does your wife know you want to engage in sex acts with men? Sex in the workplace is a bad idea, it complicates things and it may constitute sexual harassment. Talk to your wife about this, maybe she has some good tips for how to deal with men.

13. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    He probably already knows...Id say dont do anything. If he is interested he will eventually let you know. If not then you havent made it weird.

14. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    ask if he wants to go work out with you, swimming at a lake or beach. then you can watch him change? haha. can cure your curiosity about his size. but id say dont force anything on him. i dont really like when a guy asks me to take our friendship further...talk about cocks more with him, see how he reacts and then suggest stuff? that works for me.

15. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    don't shit where you eat.

16. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    oh and don't dip your pen in the company ink

17. Kyle232

Kyle232 New Member

dude just be honest, "hey man nice bulge, mind hiding it a little bit?"

18. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

If you do, you'll be left with a crappy taste in your mouth.

19. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    He's probably aware of it and he may even be flattered on some level but I wouldn't take it any further.

Draft saved Draft deleted