Question for straight guys on the street.

scotsbouy

Just Browsing
Media
I am a gay guy & when walking around town I often eye up straight guys. I love checking out good looking guys on the train or passing me by on the street. It's especially good if they've got their trackies on, which show off the outline of their cocks. The question I have is, do straight guys realise that they are being eyed up, or do they always see another guy look at them as an aggressive thing?

I'd like to know your thoughts.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I can always tell when they are eyeballing my junk outlines. and practically salivating... happens a lot in uniform... but then they divert their eyes suddently when I cathch them.. lol no harn done and sort of a compliment I figure...

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens often. I actually asked a guy if he wanted to seemy junk out of my pants since he couldn't get a good enough view for him in my pants....he said sure and I showed it to him. No harm, no foul. As long as the other guy isn't flaming it doesn't bother me. I look sometimes too!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I try to be as discreet, straight and masculine as I can about it but if he's really pretty, my tail goes off ten to the dozen and I think I might even drool a little to, lol.

It's men in jandles or bare feet in summer that destroys me. Big, broad, hairy male feet in the hot summer light... better than rolling in badger poo!

londonguy1975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It happens at the gym for me - theres a couple of regulat guys who seem to be there same time as me. Seem to follow me back the the changing room and showers where they definitely eye up my tool, I try not to notice. I dont mind people seeing

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I sometimes know a guy is looking to me in a different way. Sometimes i can tell they're gay for the way they act but sometimes they just don't seem gay at all. Athough i'm straight it doesn't bother me at all. I just think people have the right to look anywhere they want as long as they don't disturb. I'm ok with that.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, it happens sometimes, and I'm bisexual (though 'mostly' straight), so maybe I shouldn't be answering this.

If I notice I'm being scoped out, I generally smile back, but try not to be so encouraging as to actually start something with the guy. I find it flattering.

Usually, I suspect, my wedding ring limits the nature of the scoping/flirting that I receive nowadays. I think it puts most guys in the mind of, 'oh, I may like the looks of this guy, but he's not playing on my team..."

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please! Wedding rings mean nothing for us gay boys with experience. We know how it goes down with those types! ;)

I'm with Marluc - when a guy with a wedding ring flirts with me, I'm ready to drop everything and do what I have to do to take you as far you you're willing to go under the circumstances. That might be as little as flashing you a smile while looking into your eyes. Or seeing if we can find someplace to go for a quick blo and some tongue swapping.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to be as discreet, straight and masculine as I can about it but if he's really pretty, my tail goes off ten to the dozen and I think I might even drool a little to, lol.

It's men in jandles or bare feet in summer that destroys me. Big, broad, hairy male feet in the hot summer light... better than rolling in badger poo!

This comment is hilarious! :biggrin1:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I charge a fee for guys to stare at my junk. I permit a 3 minute solid stare for $7.95 cash or check. $9.00 VISA or MASTERCHARGE. A flaccid grope is $29.95. An erect grope is roughly 5.98 per erect inch. There is a returned check charge of $14.95 per inch.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe that Speedo Mike is on to something here. How does anyone know for sure if I am straight or gay?

Anyway, mine is always available here at LPSG. I also freeball a lot and enjoy the attention.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When does self-consciousness become paranoia. Pleople look at one another for various reasons, not always in a sexual way. I am in a job where I am on occasion "on view" and I wouldn't crowd my mind nor my intellect by seiving out the reason for the gaze! get on with life. If someone is checking out my crotch are they still thinking about it 60 seconds later? Probably not.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Well it sees all the straights that responded here have a good attitude about this, that is good!!!

well as i slowly get back up to game shape it motivates me,and the gold down here where i live i notice guys looking, in midtown i might as well be running in place on fire cause-i shrivvle up when i work out but- during my cool down when the NO2 gets in my blood my cock actually makes a slapping noise in loose sweats and its like a dinner bell.

now ME personally, if you are respectful i'd pull it out and show it to you if you asked nicely, that's never happened but as long as it's respectful i'm ok with it cause a look never hurt any one, but some of you ladies are cruder to us then a crew of 12 drunk construction workers out side a victoria's secret shop on a lunch break.