Question for Straight Guys: What brings you to LPSG?

D

deleted405852

Curiosity, exhibitionist tendencies and some comradely.

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was having some problems having sex with a woman and googled sex/large penis and this came up. I got some good info, and liked the site so much I decided to stay.

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
very resourceful site, was just browsing initially but had intercourse problems and became a frequent user. learn from others. oh and comparing with other guys out here although i do not hv too large a tool. things that u cannot do in real life.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess I am an exhibitionist at heart and this site povided a forum for doing that with some level of annonimity. I also like comparing myself to others and I always like the complements. I have met a few "friends" (I have a hard time using the word friend to describe someone I have never actually met) and I enjoy a lot of the discussions.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess some of us believe that if we can increase our chances by like 0.001% of finding girls from our hoods who we're gonna hook up with, why not? :tongue:

Otherwise, I guess it's good to compare notes with other guys who are packin. Because I don't know ANY guys here who have trouble fitting into magnums, like I do. And even if I did, talking about it in person with them would be awkward. While online tho it ain't no big deal.

So there you have it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though I don't consider myself 100% straight, I'm going to make a comment on this thread anyway. Nothing ever stopped me before! ;-). I came to this site because I'm fascinated by big dicks (and dicks in general). Not sure why though. I also find some dicks very erotic to look at. I'm also interested in exploring relationships with other people, either girls or guys. I'm not meaning trying to get into relationships but more why we're attracted to others, either women or men. What the nature of intimate relationships is about, and why I have a need to connect with certain people and not others. It's been an enlightening experience so far. Thanks to so many on this site.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I came for the cheap drinks and the free buffet
or should that say 'I came on the free buffet'?

I also love the fact that most of the str8 men here are comfortable enough with their sexuality, to post comments, pics, be very open without the fear of being tagged with a label as a freak. When a gay man makes a comment like "I'd like to suck that, or be fucked by that", and so on, that they don't get all bent out of shape about it. I admire that alot.

Peace