Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay...so I really am just curious to know how many straight guys on here have either had some kind of anal stimulation performed on them and liked it, or are open to it but are afraid of it (and why?)

feel free to enlighten us on any stories, good or bad...

Last edited:

easybutton75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted yes and that I liked it... but with a stipulation. I have to be pretty drunk or its just way too uncomfortable. Plus I think it relaxes me (the drinking). And, it was a female's pinky, up to one knuckle, though it felt like it was up to her elbow. And, while I stated that I liked it, I wouldn't say it's something I have to do again, but I might.

good survey!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks! i just hear that most straight guys haven't experienced any kind of stimulation lower than the balls...and i was curious to see if anyone here had actually at least TRIED something...

and i probably should have said "Yes, and i'd consider it again" or "Yes, but probably never again"...

too late *shrugs*

thanks for sharing, easybutton!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my ass licked once by a chick who was into that. I didnt like the idea but she insisted to just try it. Just not my thing. I think the main reason she wanted to do it is so I could do it to her. I did. I rather eat pussy.

Same chick, she tried probing me with a finger. It just doesnt feel good to me. I lose my boner. And its not because I thinks it is a gay thing, I just dont care for it. It feels like I have to take a crap and I am not done.

That brings up an interesting question. Are there any gay guys here who are not into anal play?

myxamatosis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted yes because:

A. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality

B. I won't lie. It feels wonderful when done right.

:)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It just doesnt feel good to me. I lose my boner. And its not because I thinks it is a gay thing, I just dont care for it. It feels like I have to take a crap and I am not done.

It does take getting use to the feeling of something going in where you are use to everything going the opposite direction. It probably helps if you are sure that everything is out of there first so your mind can concentrate only on the pleasure.

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i. have. put stuff in it before during orgasm. feels better to me... my ex ex gf used to try to finger me when giving head. that was weird... only i can play with that. lmao...

sometimes if i'm super super horney. i do it just to see if i can cause pain.
it's really weird but for some reason. i kinda like doing it :( am i abnormal lmao...

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey straight boys,

Have you ever found your prostate?
It's in your ass...
... To find it, you'd need to be courageous enough to stick your finger in your own ass.
But, if you go far enough in and slightly forward... keep your finger there while you jerk off, eventually it will swell and you orgasm.

However, in my opinion.... discovering your first "prostate orgasm" is just as memorable as your first experience jerking off.

Finding and celebrating your prostate is not gay, its just basic anatomy. :wink:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say "hated it", but it certainly was not my thing. It just kind of felt like I needed to shit.

D

deleted356736

Anal play does not equal gay, in my world at least. I had a lovely young lady do a rim job on my unexpectedly, and it was fantastic. Naturally, I did the same to her, and she loved it (where did she learn such things at her age?). My wife doesn't like anal play, so we don't.

I have had other partners do finger insertions, but that never really did anything special to me. Didn't mind it and I'm not hung-up about the act, but it didn't feel special.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal play can feel great - physically, emotionally, mentally, and otherwise - if you engage in good practices in terms of respecting you and your partner's person. This means knowing the anatomy, communicating with your partner, using plenty of water-based lube, practicing good hygeine, and listening to the signals your body sends you.

As a previous poster mentioned, the kind of orgasm that can be had after your prostate has been stimulated is nothing less than incredible.

An ex used to slip a silicone vibe into me while she jacked and sucked me. She would press so the head of the vibe would tilt forward and buzz my prostate. When she did this my erections were noticably stronger (as if I had a cock ring on) and I would produce large amounts of precum. She enjoyed that greatly as it added something very sensual to our teasing/edging/worship sessions. When I would cum the amount of semen was near double, and it would really shoot. I'm not saying I was Peter North or anything, but it was enough to soak her fully.

When she and I had our MFM, she got a chance to do the same to our friend. It took some convincing, but he eventually let her penetrate his ass while she blew him. Like me, he dripped precum the whole time, and it was such a turn-on to see her smear it across her lips as she jacked him off. She deep-throated him when he came, so I didn't get to see anything, but afterward he said it was one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had.

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only been "externally stimulated," but I liked it. It seems to be an erogenous zone for a lot of guys, and that cuts across sexual orientation.

Sounds pretty accurate to me (100% gay, 100% top). Though in sex i'm totally into stimulating my partner in that area, i can really enjoy a gentle butt & external anal massage from a skilled masseur ...