Question for straight guys???

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ljax, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ljax

ljax Member

I am a gay guy that hangs with all kinds of liberal people. Many times when I am with a group of people out drinking if whatver. I have the urge to give one of my straight friends head. Are straight guys sometimes cool with getting head from a guy?If so, do you think it would be cool to descretly ask?

2. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I'm not sure, but some of the "straight" guys will MIGHT only recieve head, and nothing else because to them that doesn't make them gay or bi. Just gotta be careful. I'd ask unless they are all flirty at first, then go for it.

3. DGirl

Gold Member

Be careful though. Do they ALL know that your GAY? Then also when guys drink, they can become happy, mean or CRAZY.." So, just be careful.

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

5. MAMS

MAMS Member

Albums:
  6. Detroittothetop

Wish there were more women like you haha

7. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I'd like to give more straight guys head. No, I'd like to give more guys head. I just really enjoy it. However, in my job, they call it sexual harrassment to be offering sex to your colleagues lol.

8. Love-it

Gold Member

NO. In this part of rural America you would be taking a chance that the conversation could turn ugly or worse.

9. Matthew

Gold Member

I'd say most are not. Why not try to find a hot gay or bi guy who would really be into it?

10. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I was forty when I got my first bj ever and it was from a guy. I thought I was pretty straight up until then, but had not gotten anything in 6 months and was horned. Was at a bar and went to the john to take a leak and was rock hard. I stayed a while thinking it would go down when this guy walked in and went to the urnial next to me. He saw my cock and and reached over and started to stroke it. I was so horned I let him. I was too nervous in the john and started to walk away. He invited me to his motel and said he would give me a bj. I stayed hard the whole time till I got there. When he started to suck me off I got sooo turned on and it felt sooo good. I was hooked. When I don't get any at home I find a bar where I know I can get guys to give me a bj. I think that makes me bi as I still love sex with a woman, I think you can't beat the feel of a warm wet pussy but a hot mouth is preety close. I also find I can hold off longer with a bj.

11. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Id say if u do ask, do it when they are alone, and be cool about it, dont do it in a horny perverted monster way. Maybe follow him to the bathroom, ask him if he dont get any action that night to give u a call. Mainly its the thought of getting caught,especially by his buds, but overall a BJ is a BJ

12. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

When I was in HS, had a dude who moved to our town from California; who was gay and was into all the "cowboys". He is a cool dude in all, and I have no shame to admit he gave me and about and about 3/4 of the football team that I for sure know of a BJ at one point or another. One of the bizzare things he did demand is that if we let him give us a BJ that he wanted the pair of underwear or jock we were wearing at the time he gave us the BJ, and if the underwear was dirty, all the better to him. I still see him around but haven't been blown by him for 10 years now, and ever since I had kids at the right old age of 17, he never confronted me again about him giving me another BJ.

13. ljax

ljax Member

I asked another friend of mine who is bi about this and he told me that he had given head to one of the guys I thought was straight. Maybe I just need to let these guys know I am interested. Maybe they aren't as straight as they say. Or they think just because a guy gives you head doesn't mean you're gay. ???

14. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Some "straight" guys are fine with this. Others will punch you in the throat for even asking, regardless of how discrete you are. Many more won't become violent, but will begin to feel uncomfortable hanging out with you or your friends if you start coming on to them. Up to you if you want to risk it or not.

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    ljax..i'd say this goes even beyond a str8/gay thing.....You said that when out drinking that,'I have the urge to give one of my straight FREINDS head."....if you were out with your gay friends would you also just ask one of them if they wouldn't mind if you gave them head?? I know with me, my friends are like family, and even though we are all gay, at least speakin for myself, it would feel strange askin one of my gay friends if they minded if i gace them head....(even tho i've been blessed with many very handsome friends)....at least for me i'd be afraid it would change the nature of our friendship, and i wouldn't want to risk that...good friends are HARD to find...someone to give head to is EZ!

16. viewfromthetop1

viewfromthetop1 New Member

Albums:
    i'm sure it has more to do with the turn on of the guy being straight and it could still happen.

17. andy72663

andy72663 New Member

I would not be down for that. I wouldn't be offended, but I would think it was wierd. That's just me though, because I know some "straight" guys do that.

18. yeahIknow

yeahIknow New Member

Nope i will never get or give head to my friends...

19. alteclan2307

alteclan2307 Member

Albums:
    you can try, throw it in as a joke i guess......thats how i present things i want to females......head is head but if i look down and see a man, to freaky i'll skip that one.

20. craigo0087

craigo0087 New Member

Hell no

Draft saved Draft deleted