Question for straight guys???

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind being asked -- I'll take whatever positive attention I can get. I'd just have to say no, though.

What bothers me -- about declining any invitation -- is the thought of hurting the invite-er's feelings. Especially if someone's asking about sex, they must be pretty on-edge, and I don't want to make them feel like total shit with a curt "fuck off". I'll just leave it at a "no, thanks", or maybe ask if they have any female friends that would do it instead.

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I HAVE LET 1 GUY HERE GIVE ME HEAD AND IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE... BUT THATS ALL THE FARTHER I WOULD GO... I'VE ONLY HAD 1 GAL THAT COULD DEEP THROAT ME AND HE HAD NO PROBLEM:cool:

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a gay guy that hangs with all kinds of liberal people. Many times when I am with a group of people out drinking if whatver. I have the urge to give one of my straight friends head. Are straight guys sometimes cool with getting head from a guy?If so, do you think it would be cool to descretly ask?

I would not be comfortable with that.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ljax..i'd say this goes even beyond a str8/gay thing.....You said that when out drinking that,'I have the urge to give one of my straight FREINDS head."....if you were out with your gay friends would you also just ask one of them if they wouldn't mind if you gave them head?? I know with me, my friends are like family, and even though we are all gay, at least speakin for myself, it would feel strange askin one of my gay friends if they minded if i gace them head....(even tho i've been blessed with many very handsome friends)....at least for me i'd be afraid it would change the nature of our friendship, and i wouldn't want to risk that...good friends are HARD to find...someone to give head to is EZ!

I have some very attractive, and really hot, friends too. I wouldn't want to jepardize our friendships for a BJ. At some point in your life, a gay man learns (at least, some of us learn), if you want to keep your friends, that you just can't fuck around with your friends. Most of the time, not always, if you screw around with your friends, you end up loosing your friends. Doing it with your 'straight' friends will make it even more complicated, I'm sure. Just a thought.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't ask.

If for some reason he should be threatened when you do ask it could get really messy. (we've all heard stories) If he's a friend, there's no reason to jeopardize the friendship with a slip of the lip... as it were. Keep it to yourself and use it as a fantasy. Someday, he may approach you "wanting to know' what 'it's' like. Then you can either show him or tell him no because of the friendship.

(did I ramble on.. I just woke up and only a 1/2 cup of coffee)

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I HAVE LET 1 GUY HERE GIVE ME HEAD AND IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE... BUT THATS ALL THE FARTHER I WOULD GO... I'VE ONLY HAD 1 GAL THAT COULD DEEP THROAT ME AND HE HAD NO PROBLEM:cool:

that is so true man. same here. i have never had a chick suck me off as well as a guy who knows what he's doin.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a gay guy that hangs with all kinds of liberal people. Many times when I am with a group of people out drinking if whatver. I have the urge to give one of my straight friends head. Are straight guys sometimes cool with getting head from a guy?If so, do you think it would be cool to descretly ask?

Out of curiosity, I was wondering why do you feel the urge to give a straight guy a blowjob? Why does he have to be straight?
:smile:

vespertine212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't mind being asked, though I'd probably say no. Depending on our friendship and how you asked, it could possibly make me feel uncomfortable around you. But I'd probably feel flattered that you were interested.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be honest I got my friends head in school time. And after I gave my head. It was great time to be free. I mean free from others oppinion. Now I am merried. But still miss about giving head.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that I would not want a friend to come out of the blue and offer. But anybody who I consider a friend knows me well enough to know that I would not be open to it. I got around to thinking about it and this really goes for both guys and girls. If a female friend of mine were to, just out of the blue make that offer I would be a little disturbed and wonder about the nature of our relationship. I have my friends, and if it were to progress into a relationship that is one thing; being at the bar and hearing “do you want head?” from one of them is a whole different circumstance.