Question for Straight Hung

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by makisupa16, Jun 11, 2008.

1. makisupa16

makisupa16 New Member

Do you think sex is more satisfying being hung and the visual of a girls hand / mouth / vagina wrapped around a big thick dick?

doing a girl doggy and looking down at a thick cock going in and out vs a thin one isnt even close...

what do you think

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

of course.. hence the name of the site

3. SizeReallyMatters

Gold Member

Albums:
    100%...check my gallery pics for confirmation.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I dont know about more satisfing, it generally is but, the visuals is what really get me off.

5. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    It's not a strap on. I can't do a double blind study. It's the only dick I've used.

I do get off on is the look on a girl's face when we get naked for the first time.

As for visuals, I'm more focused on her than me - the shape of her pussy, the color of her nipples, the curve of her ass, her cleavage, her nipples through a sheer outfit, I can go on and on.

6. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

dude whats the stats on that?

7. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I'll let you know as soon as I get my penis reduction surgery.

But honestly, there is no way I could enjoy having sex nearly as much if my dick were small.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Unfortunately someone already beat you to that. Not small, but definitely RIC.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's definitely not my obsession, though it definitely is a U.S. cultural obsession.

He brought up penis reduction surgery....

10. testingtesting123

testingtesting123 New Member

Well like the others i only have worked with what i was given...but i must say that when i found out that i was a fair bit over the average, it made me alot more confident about getting naked.
    And the "oh wow" or "you have a beautiful dick" type stuff is always a turn on

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    In as much as sex is enjoyed as it should be, please remember that the largest sex organ is the brain. As such, the brain and the sensor systems it employs, eyes and all the other sensor receptors, it must certainly be stated that I enjoy doggy style the most when I can look down and see the slow, stroking action. Additionally, as my balls are being teased by my partner, the feelings are overpowering and insure an intense release.

Just thinking about it is exciting.

12. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sex with a thick dick is definitely LESS satisfying if we're talking about getting a handjob from a girl with small hands and long, sharp, fingernails! LOL

13. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find it satisfying just having sex with an amazing woman, I've gotten caught up in it before where I was so busy going down on her and fooling around, I've forgotten to get off and just rushed it at the end. I don't know if having a large dick made this better cause Ive never had a smaller one, but if this has helped me have more sex than I guess it has made it better. I know some women have gotten very excited about it and that amps up the excitement but if you don't make it you best night it would mean a thing. I always used to always try and one up my self, I always wanted to try and have the best sex of her life, I get off on seeing her excited and in bliss figuring if I wasn't able to have it again I wanted her to remember it as amazing and regret the loss hehehe. Sadly I'll admit a long term relationship sucks some excitement out and intensity out of sex after a couple years. That and a lack of privacy (I know I love to show off but she is shy and fears people knowing whats going on hehee) soo that leads to half assed attempts and a lack of heart. I will always love to make her groan and if having a large cock gets that a little easier than thankyou to who ever gave it to me

14. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I wouldn't know because I've never compared sex with a big dick to sex with a little dick... But the sex I have at the moment I think is pretty good so I'm not complainin.

15. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

No it's much nicer to have a tiny willy or no willy at all, I think I might cut mine off :cool: :rolleyes:

16. himu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i guess it is... wouldn't know about feeling of having sex with anyother size cock than mine... LOL

17. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

Dudes,

Isn't this just yet another self-congratulatory thread about how being hung is fan-fucking-tastic? Honestly, I love it as much as any guy here, almost to the point of narcissism, but (almost) every person no matter their physical characteristics can have 'satisfying' sex. Asking whether it is 'more satisfying' is just immature. Get over it, enjoy it, but keep some fucking perspective.

Angry Sparky after my commute this am, I will get better soon :)

18. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I have always had this penis that now is battling to get out of my trousers and marks a honest bulge, so I have no idea of how I would have enjoyed sex with a smaller one.

Anyway, the sight of her pussy or mouth stretched by it, the feeling of a tight vagina around it, the male pride given by her moans and comments on size... They all do play a part!!

19. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, 4 all of us on this site 4 sure, lol...

20. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    I have to admit, I like when the girl has her hands around my cock. It's very pleasing.

Draft saved Draft deleted