Question for Straight Hung

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know about more satisfing, it generally is but, the visuals is what really get me off.

Do you think sex is more satisfying being hung and the visual of a girls hand / mouth / vagina wrapped around a big thick dick?

doing a girl doggy and looking down at a thick cock going in and out vs a thin one isnt even close...

what do you think

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not a strap on. I can't do a double blind study. It's the only dick I've used.

I do get off on is the look on a girl's face when we get naked for the first time.

As for visuals, I'm more focused on her than me - the shape of her pussy, the color of her nipples, the curve of her ass, her cleavage, her nipples through a sheer outfit, I can go on and on.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll let you know as soon as I get my penis reduction surgery.

But honestly, there is no way I could enjoy having sex nearly as much if my dick were small.

testingtesting123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well like the others i only have worked with what i was given...but i must say that when i found out that i was a fair bit over the average, it made me alot more confident about getting naked.
And the "oh wow" or "you have a beautiful dick" type stuff is always a turn on

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In as much as sex is enjoyed as it should be, please remember that the largest sex organ is the brain. As such, the brain and the sensor systems it employs, eyes and all the other sensor receptors, it must certainly be stated that I enjoy doggy style the most when I can look down and see the slow, stroking action. Additionally, as my balls are being teased by my partner, the feelings are overpowering and insure an intense release.

Just thinking about it is exciting.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it satisfying just having sex with an amazing woman, I've gotten caught up in it before where I was so busy going down on her and fooling around, I've forgotten to get off and just rushed it at the end. I don't know if having a large dick made this better cause Ive never had a smaller one, but if this has helped me have more sex than I guess it has made it better. I know some women have gotten very excited about it and that amps up the excitement but if you don't make it you best night it would mean a thing. I always used to always try and one up my self, I always wanted to try and have the best sex of her life, I get off on seeing her excited and in bliss figuring if I wasn't able to have it again I wanted her to remember it as amazing and regret the loss hehehe. Sadly I'll admit a long term relationship sucks some excitement out and intensity out of sex after a couple years. That and a lack of privacy (I know I love to show off but she is shy and fears people knowing whats going on hehee) soo that leads to half assed attempts and a lack of heart. I will always love to make her groan and if having a large cock gets that a little easier than thankyou to who ever gave it to me

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you think sex is more satisfying being hung and the visual of a girls hand / mouth / vagina wrapped around a big thick dick?

doing a girl doggy and looking down at a thick cock going in and out vs a thin one isnt even close...

what do you think

No it's much nicer to have a tiny willy or no willy at all, I think I might cut mine off :cool: :rolleyes:

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dudes,

Isn't this just yet another self-congratulatory thread about how being hung is fan-fucking-tastic? Honestly, I love it as much as any guy here, almost to the point of narcissism, but (almost) every person no matter their physical characteristics can have 'satisfying' sex. Asking whether it is 'more satisfying' is just immature. Get over it, enjoy it, but keep some fucking perspective.

Angry Sparky after my commute this am, I will get better soon :)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have always had this penis that now is battling to get out of my trousers and marks a honest bulge, so I have no idea of how I would have enjoyed sex with a smaller one.

Anyway, the sight of her pussy or mouth stretched by it, the feeling of a tight vagina around it, the male pride given by her moans and comments on size... They all do play a part!!