Question for straight jocks/athletes

Sd27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,
I notice a lot of fit guys in the gym showers seem to have nice plump soft cocks (sorry if that sounds silly) while most of the non-fit guys are shriveled up like they just walked in from a snow storm.

One of my buddies said that jocks like to keep semi-errect in the locker room to show off a bit.

I was just wondering if any jocks/athletes can provide some insite. Does working out increase the blood flow to your cock? Or do you just like to show off?

Just curious.

Thanks guys.

The harder I work out, the more I shrivel up - sometimes to the point of it being embarrassing! I think it's different for everybody, as I'm sure working out makes some guys hard.
I'm exactly the same way. But I'm a big frame guy so I think my muscles pull blood from my penis to carry oxygen whereas my much much lighter best friend walks around the locker room with a impressive softie. I think it has to do with how you muscles use your blood.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
your buddy is talking out of his ass.

working out actually decreases the blood flow to your cock. Some of my teammates refer to is as "sport mode," and it is far from flattering.

Perhaps the unfit guys just look worse because their fat makes their cocks appear to be smaller?

B_Ctendall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,
I notice a lot of fit guys in the gym showers seem to have nice plump soft cocks (sorry if that sounds silly) while most of the non-fit guys are shriveled up like they just walked in from a snow storm.

One of my buddies said that jocks like to keep semi-errect in the locker room to show off a bit.

I was just wondering if any jocks/athletes can provide some insite. Does working out increase the blood flow to your cock? Or do you just like to show off?

Just curious.

Thanks guys.
exersizing can make some guys horny, not me. the heat from the stem room or sona could do simmler things.

mrgoodstuff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd agree. I get smaller during/immediately after a good workout. A good workout should force the blood to whatever area you've been working out. The "pump" felt during a workout is your body sending blood to that area. So unless you've been working out your cock... :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how does this not apply to bi/gay jock/athletes?

or by seeing YOU nude they are not shriveled?

Hey guys,

Just curious.

Thanks guys.

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you are not totally shrivelled up after a work out, in my opinion you just are NOT working out hard enough. You might as well just stay home and keep your fat ass on the couch, haha, but you are wasting your time.

I bet these guys with the chubs, are a) aroused in teh showers, or b) they fluffed themselves up a bit to show off. But I doubt its just from working out.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't pay attention to my size when exercising. I've not done so since at school where in the showers afterwards there was the checking out of other boys cocks, a mix of pride, embarrassment and some exhibitionism.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm just using the fitness center, I don't go to the lockerroom after because I can walk to my place in a matter of minutes. I've never checked out my cock afterwards.

However, if I go to the pool and swim for two hours, I hit the showers afterwards because it's journey back to my place. And there I've noticed that my cock seems extra shrivelled. I'm not sure if it's from the water or from the exercise.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the guys that you see in the locker room with big dicks are either semi stimulated or have fluffed. Just my opinion as most of the guys that I've seen are small. The showers would be a possible exception due to the hot water.

I've heard the term "Sports Dick", and it applies to me also. Whether I workout at the gym, run, or ride my bike, my dick shrivels while I'm exercising. It's actually convenient that my dick stays compact and out of the way. I don't require much support and can get by without wearing a jock or briefs that feel uncomfortable to me. Need the padded cycling shorts for bike rides though, and my dick really gets tiny while I'm riding. Once I cool down from exercising and take a warm shower, my limp size returns to normal. I never impress anyone in the locker room with either my looks or my dick; I'm just there to do what I need to do. After the work out when I return home and relax is when I usually get horny and want to rub one out. My blood has been pumping and readily available to where it needs to be for my next task. Seeing the buffed guys at the gym gives me the visuals to bring me to a great orgasm every time.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
your buddy is talking out of his ass.

working out actually decreases the blood flow to your cock. Some of my teammates refer to is as "sport mode," and it is far from flattering.

Perhaps the unfit guys just look worse because their fat makes their cocks appear to be smaller?

Still, he should be on late-night tv if he can actually talk about his ass!

Sd27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanted to ask straight guys because they shouldn't be semi errect from arousal in the change room, only from either the workout or because they got themselves semi hard just to show off.

how does this not apply to bi/gay jock/athletes?

or by seeing YOU nude they are not shriveled?